• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IF Holocaust happened in Germany, why palestinian pays for?

ilia786

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
i was wondering if someone can explain this to me:

IF Holocaust happened in Germany, by Germans why Israel should established in Palestine and Palestinian pay the paid for?!​

Europe kill, Palestine paid and paying: why?
67146454d1366725030-if-americans-knew-children-w-18-israel-palestine-map.jpg

For pity's sake everyone, don't feed the troll!!!

IF Holocaust happened in Germany, by Germans why Israel should established in Palestine and Palestinian pay the paid for?!​

Europe kill, Palestine paid and paying: why?
67146454d1366725030-if-americans-knew-children-w-18-israel-palestine-map.jpg

This has been bought up time and time again. The Palestinians are not 'paying' for anything. The Jewish people have a history in Palestine and are returning to their homeland.

This has been bought up time and time again. The Palestinians are not 'paying' for anything. The Jewish people have a history in Palestine and are returning to their homeland.
in fact, we Persian had half of the world ,2000 years ago, we should claim for them?

is not clear enough in that photo how they paid for?

For pity's sake everyone, don't feed the troll!!!

it wouldn't be more logical to Germans and other European who had something to do with Holocaust pay the price? with their lands and etc?

I could swear the Balfour Declaration was 1917, well before the Holocaust.

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country..."

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

That didn't create Israel.

For pity's sake, let's move all Germans to Israel and re-patriate Israeli's to Germany. And while we're at it, send Austrians to Israel, too.

That would make everyone happy, eh?

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country..."

so do you think Palestinian should pay for everything, because English prime minister says that?!

'Palestinians' "Pay" with what exactly? Ottoman Land never owned by any Arab, while also being offered and rejecting a state of their own?
See my: http://www.debatepolitics.com/middle-east/48220-myth-1-israel-stolen-land.html
which will answer all beginner attacks.
ie.
50% Of Israel was the Negev Desert owned by No Arab. It was Ottoman state land:: miri/belonging to the emir. And another 20% was as well.

The "4 maps" are BS and I believe originate at some Palestinian/Arab site. An internet affectation.
The first I saw them was on Oxymoron site 'palestineremembered' but even they have apparently taken them down.

Here's what happened when someone tried to post them in the Real World.
http://www.theatlantic.com/internati...y-again/37401/
Andrew Sullivan should be thankful that The Atlantic's fact-checking department has no purview over the magazine's website. The magazine's fact-checkers vet each word that appears in the print magazine for accuracy and context, but because they have no authority over blogs (or anything else produced for the web), Andrew is free to publish malicious nonsense, such as the series of maps he published yesterday, maps which Purport to show how Jews stole Palestinian land. Andrew does not tell us the source of these maps (in a magazine with standards, the source would be identified), but they were drawn to cast Jews in the most terrible light possible.

The first map in the series of four is most egregious.
It suggests that, in 1946, nearly all of the land between the Jordan and the Mediterranean was "Palestinian." Land designated as "Jewish" in this map constitutes maybe five percent of the total. This map is ridiculous, not only because the term "Palestinian" in 1946 referred, generally speaking, to the Jews who lived in Palestine, not the Arabs, but because there was no Palestine in 1946 (nor was there an Israel.) There was only the British Mandate. Jews lived throughout the territory then occupied by the British, including, by the way, on land that today constitutes the West Bank (though in 1946 Jews did not live in Hebron; they were expelled in 1929, after an Arab massacre of Jewish religious scholars). The intent of this propaganda map is to suggest that an Arab country called "Palestine" existed in 1946 and was driven from existence by Jewish imperialists. Not only was there no such country as "Palestine" in 1946, there has never been a country called Palestine. Before the British conquered Jerusalem, Palestine was a sub-province of the Ottoman Empire. (And after the British left, of course, Jordan and Egypt moved in to occupy Gaza and the West Bank.)

The next map in the series is a rendering of the U.N. Partition Plan, which would have divided the British mandate into two equal parts, one part for Arabs and one part for Jews. But Andrew neglects to mention that the Jews accepted this partition of Palestine, and that the Arabs rejected it. When Israel declared independence, the Arabs sought to physically eliminate the U.N.-supported Jewish state, but, to their chagrin, they failed. All that happens today flows from the original Arab decision to reject totally the idea that Jews are deserving of a state in part of their historic homeland.[....]

Further:
CAMERA: Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America

.."Mattar's clear, and false, implication is that if Jews owned only some small percentage of the land, then Arabs must have owned the rest, in this case more than 93% of the country.

But this is nonsense – in Mandate Palestine the Arabs owned little more land than did the Jews. Indeed, going back to Ottoman times, most of the country was state-owned land, not under any individual ownership. Thus, under the Ottoman code one of the main land categories was miri, meaning land belonging to the Emir. During the Mandate, the British carried out detailed land surveys, marking off who owned what, and according to figures in the 'British Survey of Palestine' (republished and endorsed by Mattar's Institute for Palestine Studies), at least 65% of the country was state land, and probably much more than that.[.....]

ilia786 replying me pointing out the 1917 Balfour Declaration said:
so do you think Palestinian should pay for everything, because English prime minister says that?!
So you admit it wasn't the Holocaust? Make up your mind.

Last edited:
For pity's sake, let's move all Germans to Israel and re-patriate Israeli's to Germany. And while we're at it, send Austrians to Israel, too.

That would make everyone happy, eh?

everyone can go everywhere they want, just not to establishing a state with gun, same as Jews live in that region for thousands of years in peace.

technically speaking, it happened in Poland.

Why are the Israelis occupying the Nation of Palestine? Oh wait I forgot there is no such thing as historical Nation of Palestine. In fact Palestine has no past and was never a sovereign nation. The closest thing the Palestinian people have to a history is that there was once a British Colony from which they had stolen their modern name.

More than just the English. For those who worship at the feet of the UN, it was the UN vote in 1947 to partition Palestine to make room for the Israeli homeland. If anyone is to be blamed for establishing Israel where it is at the expense of Palestine, it is the UN.

Palestinians are nomadic tribe that never had a Nation of their own. The fact is they are closer to Jordanian than an actual people called Palestinian.

Why are the Israelis occupying the Nation of Palestine? Oh wait I forgot there is no such thing as historical Nation of Palestine. In fact Palestine has no past and was never a sovereign nation. The closest thing the Palestinian people have to a history is that there was once a British Colony from which they had stolen their modern name.

How does this make them any different to any other state in the region?

'Palestinians' "Pay" with what exactly? Ottoman Land never owned by any Arab, while also being offered and rejecting a state of their own?
See my: http://www.debatepolitics.com/middle-east/48220-myth-1-israel-stolen-land.html
which will answer all beginner attacks.
ie.

I'll never for the life of me understand why the Middle East conflict is the only context in the world in which European/Turkish colonialism suddenly entails legitimate land ownership, it would make just as much sense to talk of the East India Company 'owning' India. Why should Ottoman and British claims supersede the rights of those who actually lived there to the same rights afforded to (almost) every other people on earth?

More than just the English. For those who worship at the feet of the UN, it was the UN vote in 1947 to partition Palestine to make room for the Israeli homeland. If anyone is to be blamed for establishing Israel where it is at the expense of Palestine, it is the UN.

so lets blame them, why Palestine and why not the ones who killed Jews in ww2?

in fact, we Persian had half of the world ,2000 years ago, we should claim for them?

is not clear enough in that photo how they paid for?

Better give Northern Iraq back to the Armenians also.

Back
Top Bottom