• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

If election 2004 were held today, who would you vote for?

If election 2004 were held today, who would you vote for?

• George Bush

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • John Kerry

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ralph Nader

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
While i do not hold bush in the same esteem as i used to
he would still win my vote by Default

Kerry is a zero, no plan, and way too liberal

Nader was unelectable, although i do have friends who voted Nader to send a message

I figured the election would be too close to throw my vote away like that

Navy Pride said:
I know, Jeb is not going to run but wouldn't be ironic and did...........The Liberals would go crazy......

Well he's already had my vote twice. He'd have it again but I still would rather see Mccain get the nomination. Whoever we run they better be able to beat Mr. I mean Mrs. Clinton.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Well he's already had my vote twice. He'd have it again but I still would rather see Mccain get the nomination. Whoever we run they better be able to beat Mr. I mean Mrs. Clinton.

I might be wrong but I don't think Hillary can win.......Her negatives are to hig and she is to polarizing of a person.......

Such as:

She gave a speech in New Zealand and said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. The world did not yet know him when she was born. Shows her contempt for people when she tells lies so easily proven. She is evil.

"So when I was born, she called me Hillary, and she always told me it's because of Sir Edmund Hillary." - Hillary Clinton

Maybe her mom is the one who lied?

I stopped liking Hillary Clinton when she called for federal mandates in response to the Grand Theft Auto sex scene scandal. She obviously didn't do any research on the actual game before saying that crap. And we don't need more government involvement, the ESRB ratings seem to be working just fine.

I have to give Hillary credit, like her husband when it comes to dodging the law she is pretty slick..........

Navy Pride said:
I have to give Hillary credit, like her husband when it comes to dodging the law she is pretty slick..........
What has she done that was against the law?

Binary_Digit said:
What has she done that was against the law?

Shakey insider trading, Whitewater, Vince Foster to name a few.....She skated on all of them but where there is smoke there is usually fire......

Binary_Digit said:
"So when I was born, she called me Hillary, and she always told me it's because of Sir Edmund Hillary." - Hillary Clinton

Maybe her mom is the one who lied?

I stopped liking Hillary Clinton when she called for federal mandates in response to the Grand Theft Auto sex scene scandal. She obviously didn't do any research on the actual game before saying that crap. And we don't need more government involvement, the ESRB ratings seem to be working just fine.

Yet another example of liberal thought policing and the Reps are the ones who are fascists? What a joke.

Interesting, it's still Bush, even after all the vicious rhetoric, and media spin.

Yet another example of liberal thought policing and the Reps are the ones who are fascists? What a joke.

Instead of calling names try and add something to the debate............Your comment is the joke.......

Deegan said:
Interesting, it's still Bush, even after all the vicious rhetoric, and media spin.

Not to take anything away from President Bush but the Republicans could have run a Mop Stick as a candidate and it would have beaten Kerry........

Navy Pride said:
Instead of calling names try and add something to the debate............Your comment is the joke.......

How do you mean? I was merely commenting on the fact that the ultra-lib politically correct b.s is akin to thought policing yet liberals continue to accuse the neocons and Republicans of being nazis while all the while ignoring the fascist ideologies of the 1970's liberal elitest throwbacks, I figured you of all people would be on the same page.

How do you mean? I was merely commenting on the fact that the ultra-lib politically correct b.s is akin to thought policing yet liberals continue to accuse the neocons and Republicans of being nazis while all the while ignoring the fascist ideologies of the 1970's liberal elitest throwbacks, I figured you of all people would be on the same page.

I guess I missunderstood what you said..........Please accept my apologies........

He was trying to be funny Titus, besides its not the Liberals or the Conservatives who are brainwashing people, its the OLD people. DONT TRUST ANYONE OLDER THAN 30 MAN! FIGHT THE POWER!

Wow, Ive read two pages of Conservatives bickering back and forth to each other. This is exciting. They were getting so bored with not having any Democrats posting that they started getting angry at each other.

Lovely debate going on here.

Color me confused. Thought policing? It's late and I'm not sure if that's even directed at me or not, but it's pretty obvious her mother could have told her that just like she told her about Santa. When I was about 4 I tripped and hit my head on a sharp rock, then later got stung by a bumble bee in the same spot, so my mom nicknamed me Rocky Bumblebee for a couple days. Just a little fantacy thing for a kid, at six years old you hear about a famous mountain climber who happens to have the same last name as your first name, so mom pretends it's not a coincidence just for your amusement. I'm not saying that's what happened, but it doesn't seem that far-fetched to me. Whether she knows the truth today or not isn't clear from what she said. Only her and her mom know the truth, so we may never know. :confused:

Ideally, I wish Ralph Nader would be in the Oval Office, but since he really had no chance, I would vote for Kerry. I wouldn't vote for Bush if he was the only candidate running.

I'm not even going to comment. I'll just let NP talk to himself...LOL

Navy Pride said:

Navy Pride said:
Shakey insider trading, Whitewater, Vince Foster to name a few.....She skated on all of them but where there is smoke there is usually fire......

and then....

Navy Pride said:
I don't know about your country but here in the USA we stopped lynchings about 75 years ago and some of us believe a man is innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers.............

Navy Pride said:
Like I already told you we stopped lynchings in this country about 75 years ago.....I know you want to string Rove up without a trial but that is not the way we do it here.....Even if there was and indictment, which there is not, a man is innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers.......

Navy Pride said:
Indicted does not mean squat..In this country you are innocent until proven guilty or did you liberals forget that?

BWG said:

and then....

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

:rofl :spin: :spin:

BWG said:

and then....

There was an indictment, remember Kenn Star the 'independent' attorney selected by none other than the White House to investigate, wait for it . . . the White House. White Water, Susan Mcdougal, TravelGate, Vince Foster, Rose Law Firm, so on and so forth . . . don't worry I'll be getting to the Clinton conspiracy soon enough where I'll lay down all the facts in an actual research essay with citations. I've just been to busy of late due to heavy work loads and midterm exams.

What a difficult election to vote in. I hate to say the lesser of two evils, but what a crock. I could never and would never vote for GW - although I would go drinking with him any day. But, Kerry...well, who the hell knows what Kerry would be doing at this point. I voted for Kerry, and I would have to say I'd stick with that vote. I know what GW is doing...and that is enought to swing my vote in the other direction.

Back
Top Bottom