• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

IBD Shows Trump's Support At New High

I don’t believe that is correct, I will check on it.

I mean it's a popular vote poll. You saw in the article you posted that they were comparing their poll to how much Trump was currently leading nationally. That would change as all the votes were counted, but they are clearly measuring the national popular vote.

The Reuben’s of the world will look at that list and immediately focus on the -1 polls, and then make three threads about them.
Reuben only sees what Reuben wants to see.

I mean it's a popular vote poll. You saw in the article you posted that they were comparing their poll to how much Trump was currently leading nationally. That would change as all the votes were counted, but they are clearly measuring the national popular vote.
Yes. You are right. It was the popular vote and IBD and The LA Times were the only two that predicted that. Oddly enough, they were wrong on that as Clinton won the popular vote.

The IBD tracking poll predicted in 2016 that Clinton would win the popular vote by 1 point. She ended up winning by 2.1.

IBD now shows Biden with just a 1.8 point lead over Trump in a two-way race, and a 2.5 point lead in a four-way race.

"Today's Biden vs. Trump poll finds support for President Donald Trump hitting a new high, just a hair below his 2016 vote share. The race against former Vice President Joe Biden appears to have gotten much tighter since the Oct. 12 launch of IBD/TIPP's daily presidential poll. Republican voters have come home, while Democrats have strayed, but Biden retains an edge among independent voters, IBD/TIPP shows.

In a head-to-head Biden vs. Trump poll, the Democratic nominee leads by 1.8 points, 48.7%-46.9%, his smallest lead to date.

Biden's support has slipped 4 points since Oct. 12 in the one-on-one matchup, while Trump's support is up 4.6 points.

The latest Biden vs. Trump poll update shows the Democratic challenger leading the Republican incumbent by 2.5 points, 48.5%-46%, in a four-way presidential poll of likely voters."

Volume 0%
IBD has Biden ahead by 6 in today's poll. 10 days to go.

10/24/20 "The latest Trump vs. Biden poll shows the president continuing to have some trouble with wayward 2016 Trump voters. Among people who voted for Trump in 2016, 6.5% say they now support Biden while 90% say they've decided to back Trump again. Biden does better among Hillary Clinton voters: Just 3% support Trump, while 94% back the former vice president.

In addition to faring better among 2016 Trump and Clinton voters, Biden gets more support than Trump among 2016 third-party voters (51%-20.5%) and nonvoters (65%-28.5%)."

I will keep saying this. This was precisely the way the media, Democrats on forums, and the Democratic party machine talked to us about Hillary.
Keep making the same error.

Trump will win. Then Democrats will threaten again to construct the next coup attempt. They will try to use legal systems to remove him. They will make up more lies about the man. Americans will thrive and enjoy the life under Trump.

The Biden group will weep and try to tell us why they got it wrong. We will smirk a lot.

Any thoughts on this new IBD poll, Reuben? I read through the whole article and the numbers seem like they don't bode well for Trump.

I will keep saying this. This was precisely the way the media, Democrats on forums, and the Democratic party machine talked to us about Hillary.

Trump will win. Then Democrats will threaten again to construct the next coup attempt. They will try to use legal systems to remove him. They will make up more lies about the man. Americans will thrive and enjoy the life under Trump.

The Biden group will weep and try to tell us why they got it wrong. We will smirk a lot.
I wouldn't be so cocky about that. Don't be like the Hillary voters in 2016.

Do you have a comment on this new poll? Did you read it? It appears Trump has lost some of his support since 2016. He can't really afford that, since he won with razor thin margins in just 3 states in 2016. I don't think this is anything like 2016.

Do you have a comment on this new poll? Did you read it? It appears Trump has lost some of his support since 2016. He can't really afford that, since he won with razor thin margins in just 3 states in 2016. I don't think this is anything like 2016.

Frankly I learned from Democrats as to how one responds to things like this. They change the topic. They attack the poster creating the topic. And keep going at the poster.

I believe Trump will remain our president. But I am merely a poster.

Any thoughts on this new IBD poll, Reuben? I read through the whole article and the numbers seem like they don't bode well for Trump.

My advice to all Biden voters, polls say he won. And or will win. So you need not vote this election.

Crickets....crickets....

Frankly I learned from Democrats as to how one responds to things like this. They change the topic. They attack the poster creating the topic. And keep going at the poster.

I believe Trump will remain our president. But I am merely a poster.
I asked you a simple question. What do you think of the numbers in this poll? It's not that long of an article.

Reuben's argument - The poll was biased against Trump. It's a fake poll. Time to move onto to another poll showing Trump less behind.

When you look at the RCP graph, you can see that still has a strong lead in the national polls and over 50% of the vote.

Reuben? Reuben?

Rueben!!! Hello?

Come back to your thread on IBD polls and tell us what you think about this ‘excellent accurate polling organization’ that shows Biden up substantially from your OP poll.

Enquiring minds are curious on your thoughts, since you seem to really know your stuff about polls.

Reuben's argument - The poll was biased against Trump. It's a fake poll. Time to move onto to another poll showing Trump less behind.

When you look at the RCP graph, you can see that still has a strong lead in the national polls and over 50% of the vote.
Reuben has to keep his Rally Forge like propaganda posts going...

Reuben? Reuben?

Rueben!!! Hello?

Come back to your thread on IBD polls and tell us what you think about this ‘excellent accurate polling organization’ that shows Biden up substantially from your OP poll.

Enquiring minds are curious on your thoughts, since you seem to really know your stuff about polls.
At the moment he's creating other threads. So he's here, he's just ignoring what he doesn't want to admit. LOL.

Reuben? Reuben?

Rueben!!! Hello?

Lol you should be a bit more subtle in your intentions. You are being much too obvious.

I called this the second I saw the IBD poll this morning.

Lol you should be a bit more subtle in your intentions. You are being much too obvious.

I called this the second I saw the IBD poll this morning.
So, are you going to give us your thoughts, or keep us in the dark?

The IBD tracking poll predicted in 2016 that Clinton would win the popular vote by 1 point. She ended up winning by 2.1.

IBD now shows Biden with just a 1.8 point lead over Trump in a two-way race, and a 2.5 point lead in a four-way race.

"Today's Biden vs. Trump poll finds support for President Donald Trump hitting a new high, just a hair below his 2016 vote share. The race against former Vice President Joe Biden appears to have gotten much tighter since the Oct. 12 launch of IBD/TIPP's daily presidential poll. Republican voters have come home, while Democrats have strayed, but Biden retains an edge among independent voters, IBD/TIPP shows.

In a head-to-head Biden vs. Trump poll, the Democratic nominee leads by 1.8 points, 48.7%-46.9%, his smallest lead to date.

Biden's support has slipped 4 points since Oct. 12 in the one-on-one matchup, while Trump's support is up 4.6 points.

The latest Biden vs. Trump poll update shows the Democratic challenger leading the Republican incumbent by 2.5 points, 48.5%-46%, in a four-way presidential poll of likely voters."

Volume 0%
I doubt these are Trump voters

That's Ohio, btw, a state Trump cannot afford to lose, but likely will.

Back
Top Bottom