• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

IBD Shows Trump's Support At New High

I doubt these are Trump voters

That's Ohio, btw, a state Trump cannot afford to lose, but likely will.

WOW, that’s a huge line if it’s back out that far! I’m going to try to go tomorrow here in Columbus to early vote. I’ll see if I can get a pic of that line. It’s been huge since early voting started

Lol you should be a bit more subtle in your intentions. You are being much too obvious.

I called this the second I saw the IBD poll this morning.
It’s good to know you’re clairvoyant, Reuben.

Did you start a thread on this poll somewhere? Why not?

I doubt these are Trump voters

That's Ohio, btw, a state Trump cannot afford to lose, but likely will.

Why do these idiots stand in ridiculously long lines to vote the first day?

Around here, early voting had hour long lines the first morning, now there’s literally no or minimal wait times.

Happy Sunday.

Trump Vs. Biden Poll: Joe Biden Stretches Lead As Debate Fails To Shift Race, IBD/TIPP Shows
The latest Trump vs. Biden poll from IBD/TIPP finds former Vice President Joe Biden solidifying his lead over President Donald Trump with just nine days to go. The tracking poll's two days of polling since the final debate indicate no movement toward Trump, the IBD/TIPP presidential poll update shows.

The latest 2020 election poll update shows the Democratic challenger leading the Republican incumbent by 7.2 points, 51.6%-44.4%, in a four-way presidential poll of likely voters. Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen has the support of 1.6%, and Green Party candidate Howie Hawkins 0.8%.
Biden's 7.2-point lead is his largest in the past 10 days of the IBD/TIPP 2020 Presidential Election Tracking Poll. The race's tightest point came on Tuesday, Oct. 20, when Trump trailed by just 2.3 points. Biden's widest lead, 8.6 points, came on Oct. 13.

In line here in Columbus, OH and the line is wrapped areound the building and the ropes around the back about 5 times. In line at 1:49, will see how long this takes 😜

Finished voting all blue at 3:30 ( sorry, no pics of the line). Once inside, there were 150 machines and the line moved very fast

Back
Top Bottom