• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I want (fill-in-the-blank) to be First Lady some day

Her and her VP choice at the convention:

One of her press conferences:

Wow, she looks great for her age! Boobs still look like they're sitting high. :lol: There just has to be some kind of enhancement going on.

Why [Huma Weiner]???

Usually the names of politicians spouses are not household names unless they're married to the President or Vice-President (or major party nominee candidates). I cannot think of names of any political spouse with the above exceptions, including my own mayor, governor, senators or congressman. Huma accomplished this without even trying and in fact trying to maintain as private a life as possible. I'm sure her husbands indiscretions helped but to be honest she was already well known before all of that and I still don't know Elliot Spitzer's wife's name, or Mark Sanford's, etc.

I'd also be curious to see what she'd do with her influence and will it be effective; born in Michigan but raised in Saudi Arabia of Indian/Pakistani parents and mentored by the Clintons.

Correction: Jenna Bush-Hager, not Barbara. Not that she probably isn't a nice lady too but not who I meant.

Last edited:
Usually the names of politicians spouses are not household names unless they're married to the President or Vice-President (or major party nominee candidates). I cannot think of names of any political spouse with the above exceptions, including my own mayor, governor, senators or congressman. Huma accomplished this without even trying and in fact trying to maintain as private a life as possible. I'm sure her husbands indiscretions helped but to be honest she was already well known before all of that and I still don't know Elliot Spitzer's wife's name, or Mark Sanford's, etc.

I'd also be curious to see what she'd do with her influence and will it be effective; born in Michigan but raised in Saudi Arabia of Indian/Pakistani parents and mentored by the Clintons.

Correction: Jenna Bush-Hager, not Barbara. Not that she probably isn't a nice lady too but not who I meant.

So.... just because you know her name? ??

So.... just because you know her name? ??

LOL. By virtue of the fact we know her name when we know only few other political spouses names, indicates she is/would be far more of an intriguing figure than probably any First Lady in history. Plus it looks like you completely ignored me second point.
....just because you know her name?

"I'd also be curious to see what she'd do with her influence and will it be effective; born in Michigan but raised in Saudi Arabia of Indian/Pakistani parents and mentored by the Clintons."

Last edited:
I heard that's how she got a scholarship or something like that. :shrug:

Not too happy about this either, involved in TARP implementation.

I'm SURE she wouldn't be any different than any other politician. They're all basically the same anyway, and there's nothing worse than a career politician IMO.

she didn't benefit from claiming Indian heritage anywhere.

Google Elizabeth Warren Tarp and read about her actual role in it and you'll like her even more.

I disagree that all politicians are the same. many are the same but not all.

That is just disgusting.

I'd love to see a race between Warren/Sanders ticket & a Rand Paul/Ted Cruz ticket. without all the PAC commercials that would overwhelmingly back the republicans with lying commercials again.

Bah, if I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do it right.

I want Bill Clinton to be First Spouse some day. I'd like to think that this great country is doomed for eternity to having only women in the spousal roles. I guess you could say I like to ...*dramatic drum roll* ... think out of the box! :lol:

Fran Franken, John Bessler (Amy Klobuchar's husband).

Back
Top Bottom