• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I want (fill-in-the-blank) to be First Lady some day

I think she is a classic power hungry elitist who panders to the "peasants" in order to get more wealth and power by pretending she cares. She makes me want to hurl

I also love how she pretended to be Native American. people with law degrees from third rate schools don't get harvard jobs without some other preference

She is cut from the Ralph Nader mold. I don't think she is a self promotionist as you see her. I see her as the consumer protection hawk she always has been. And the indian bit... it wasn't anything as it was portrayed by the Scott Brown B.S. machine made it out to be.

Yes, I remember that story about her pretending to be a Native American too. I'd rather someone who didn't lie or stretch the truth like your usual politicians. All of these people who have been politicians for years and years all just seem to be corrupted IMO.

turns out that Ms Spouting Bull is more likely to have as an ancestor some militia leader who whipped and beat Indians on their way to the "Trail of tears" than having any real Native American Blood in her lying ass

She is cut from the Ralph Nader mold. I don't think she is a self promotionist as you see her. I see her as the consumer protection hawk she always has been. And the indian bit... it wasn't anything as it was portrayed by the Scott Brown B.S. machine made it out to be.

She's a power hungry twit. my percentage of trust in that bitch is equivalent to the amount of native american blood in her

Yes, I remember that story about her pretending to be a Native American too. I'd rather someone who didn't lie or stretch the truth like your usual politicians. All of these people who have been politicians for years and years all just seem to be corrupted IMO.

She never lied about it. Harvard debunked this... everywhere they say she used it for personal gain has debunked it and said she never did.

She never lied about it. Harvard debunked this... everywhere they say she used it for personal gain has debunked it and said she never did.

Oh, conservatives will never let facts interfere with their haranguing of a progressive.

Oh, conservatives will never let facts interfere with their haranguing of a progressive.

I welcome President Elizabeth Warren and Secretary of the Treasury Bernie Sanders.

I want this chick's hubby to be the first man. :)

P.S. She has actual Native American ancestry.

Last edited:

I heard that's how she got a scholarship or something like that. :shrug:

Not too happy about this either, involved in TARP implementation.

On November 14, 2008, Warren was appointed by United States Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to chair the five-member Congressional Oversight Panel created to oversee the implementation of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act.[30] The Panel released monthly oversight reports that evaluated the government bailout and related programs.[31] During Warren's tenure, these reports covered foreclosure mitigation, consumer and small business lending, commercial real estate, AIG, bank stress tests, the impact of the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) on the financial markets, government guarantees, the automotive industry, and other topics.[a]

I'm SURE she wouldn't be any different than any other politician. They're all basically the same anyway, and there's nothing worse than a career politician IMO.

Yeah harvard is going to admit they hired someone who went to a third rate law school because she filled a quota? LOL

Dude. I can't see her tits behind a podium. You're gonna have to do better than that if you want my vote.

I'll sign you up for Dolly Parton's campaign

I'll sign you up for Dolly Parton's campaign

I think she's kind of old now though. :mrgreen: I don't know how well the breasts would be holding up.

I think she's kind of old now though. :mrgreen: I don't know how well the breasts would be holding up.

most politicians have artificial support!

Olive Oyl for President!

I don't know. It seems to me that Popeye flies off the handle sometimes. And do we really want Wimpy hanging around the White House begging for hamburgers?

I don't know. It seems to me that Popeye flies off the handle sometimes. And do we really want Wimpy hanging around the White House begging for hamburgers?

Let Wimpy run the treasury. Then we will ALL be gladly paid next Tuesday.

Let Wimpy run the treasury. Then we will ALL be gladly paid next Tuesday.

:rofl But will we get our hamburgers? Because that's the important thing you know!

One of her press conferences:

Back
Top Bottom