• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I fear Putin will explode a nuclear weapon and blame it on the Ukraine.

It's definitely not Putin cornering the US or the EU.

Remember this:
View attachment 67376627View attachment 67376628

Putin wants to avoid such a scenario near Russia(or if you want, a more serious scenario than already exists, as Russia is already surrounded by some nato missiles)

American politicians seem to believe that the US is somehow "entitled" to corner Russia with missiles and other weapons, while Russia is not to do the same thing to the US.
Russia now proves them wrong!
When you are the big dog you act like it. Putin isn't the big dog but is being allowed to act like it because our leaders are weak or beholden to Putin. Joe and Hunter got rich from Russia, China, Ukraine. Where are the problems coming from?

The founding fathers believed a country should be governed by its people. Not a dictator from a foreign land like Putin is doing. Putin=Hitler Just ask any Russian.

WhatsApp_Image_2022-02-25_at_1_1200x768.jpeg
that doesnt make any sense. We are talking about BORDERS. keep up

Ukraine has no nukes. Gave them up to Russians to get them to agree to recognize Ukraine's sovereignty.
Interesting to note that recognizing Ukraine's sovereignty has been rescinded by Putin.

Chernobyl.

Yeah, Chernobyl was a real serious Russian **** up time 10.
If I don't miss my mark, that was one of the key points in history where their downfall started, or at least in the earlier parts of their eventual downfall.
Consider how much expense then went through, which they couldn't afford, to clean that up / lock that down. I suspect it broke their bank.

Russia is in charge of Chernobyl now. If something happens there the blame goes straight to Putin!

The world is no going to end. Relax!! :coffee:
🍻
Absent of humans, the wild life in the Chernobyl exclusion zone has been thriving, at least this reported by the documentaries that I've viewed.

How would Russians accomplish that?
Hate to inform you but a good number of the Russian people think this has been caused by the Ukraines. They say they don't want war, but that the problems was not caused by Russia.

Hate to inform you but a good number of the Russian people think this has been caused by the Ukraines. They say they don't want war, but that the problems was not caused by Russia.
And then there are others in Russia who don't.

More than 150 senior Russian officials sign open letter condemning Putin's invasion of Ukraine as 'an unprecedented atrocity' and warn of 'catastrophic consequences' while urging citizens 'not to ...​

More than 150 senior Russian officials have signed an open letter condemning President Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine as 'an unprecedented atrocity' and warning of 'catastrophic consequences'. The officials said they were 'convinced' Russian citizens do not back the war and blamed Putin 'personally' for ordering troops into Ukraine in an ...​
Thousands of protesters took to the streets of Russian cities to protest President Vladimir V. Putin’s decision to invade Ukraine, only to be met with heavy police presence.​

Last edited:

My comment was in reply to the notion of Russians stopping Putin after using nuclear weapons.

Actually we are talking about democracy and the will of the people which is being usurped by a fascist thug.

That would be the " will" of the people in western Ukraine. I think that the wishes of many in the east have been ignored by the Ukrainian leadership, all of which undermines serious notions of democracy imo

They are subject to the same types of propaganda as we are so opinions will differ.

I think the situation has been caused by many people and people outside of Russia/Ukraine themselves

Absent of humans, the wild life in the Chernobyl exclusion zone has been thriving, at least this reported by the documentaries that I've viewed.
I think right now the damaged reactor is sealed tight. Tons and tons of concrete coat the damaged area.

LOL Judging by the protests in the streets the Russian people are not as gullible as you claim. What could make Ukraine responsible for this Russian invasion anyway?
I think right now the damaged reactor is sealed tight. Tons and tons of concrete coat the damaged area.
The west built a sarcophagus to shield the open reactor core but it is not sealed with concrete.

why did the founding fathers usurp power
They took the rightful road to self governance. No one has the "power" or the right to subjugate a nation under foreign rule. Surely you know that. The age of imperialism is long gone.

It's a massive thing.

1645839833967.png

The radioactivity in the exclusion zone is what was released on that fateful day, and still exists in the environment. I don't 100% know for sure, but I think only the first of it's multiple 1/2 lives has passed. It'll be centuries I think, before it's been reduced enough to be safe for human habitation.

Radioactive decay is a stochastic (i.e. random) process at the level of single atoms. According to quantum theory, it is impossible to predict when a particular atom will decay, regardless of how long the atom has existed.[2][3][4] However, for a significant number of identical atoms, the overall decay rate can be expressed as a decay constant or as half-life. The half-lives of radioactive atoms have a huge range; from nearly instantaneous to far longer than the age of the universe.​

They took the rightful road to self governance. No one has the "power" or the right to subjugate a nation under foreign rule. Surely you know that. The age of imperialism is long gone.
no they didn't, 10% were actively seeking independence. They invaded Canada unjustly and committed acts of violence against loyalisys.

So, why are the founding fathers literal nazis?

Back
Top Bottom