• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I fear Putin will explode a nuclear weapon and blame it on the Ukraine.

He has no use for nuclear weapons because the Russians have conventional superiority over the Ukrainians.
Do you think the Ukrainians are his only enemies? He has declared war on NATO and the west.

Do you think the Ukrainians are his only enemies? He has declared war on NATO and the west.

There is no current state of war between NATO and Russia.

This is the 21st century not the 19th. Your love of Putin is showing.
your views will never change the fact that is a centuries old slavic conflict and YOUR OPINION DOES NOT MATTER

Nukes are traceable through uranium and plutonium 'lineages.' It's how everyone knows that the Israelis got theirs from South Africa's program.

If Russia exploded a Russian weapon, it would be known almost immediately that it was Russian.

By the way, this is why the Bush admin put so little effort into the yellowcake and spinning centrifuge lies. The point was the lie, not the thing lied about. Anyone could and did check. Except the stenographers at the WaPo, LAT and NYT...

Nukes are traceable through uranium and plutonium 'lineages.' It's how everyone knows that the Israelis got theirs from South Africa's program.

If Russia exploded a Russian weapon, it would be known almost immediately that it was Russian.

By the way, this is why the Bush admin put so little effort into the yellowcake and spinning centrifuge lies. The point was the lie, not the thing lied about. Anyone could and did check. Except the stenographers at the WaPo, LAT and NYT...
The Ukraine had nuclear weapons developed in Russia for may years. How will that work?

The Ukraine had nuclear weapons developed in Russia for may years. How will that work?
Because the US knows what nukes Ukraine turned back over to Moscow. As does the IAEA. They weren't Ukrainian, anyway. They were Soviet Russian and if they were used, it would obviously be Russia using them.

Because the US knows what nukes Ukraine turned back over to Moscow. As does the IAEA. They weren't Ukrainian, anyway. They were Soviet Russian and if they were used, it would obviously be Russia using them.
So these are the same nukes that Russia guaranteed the sovereignty of the Ukraine if they were turned over.

My father's specialty at DoD was weapons effects and he was talking about nuclear forensics decades ago, so yes...you're correct.

Kind of defeats the purpose of setting off a nuke and blaming the other guy if everyone knows the other guy doesn’t have nukes.
Russia disputes that.

Russia disputes that.
No, Moscow doesn't. It is claiming that Zelenskyy is being hostile in threatening to pursue them. Which Zelenskyy knows Ukraine can't do. Both are signaling to 'the West'.

Moscow's interpretation is that it's preserved if irredentists are just opting out with their own cities.
That is a language I don't understand. Can you say that in American?

My father's specialty at DoD was weapons effects and he was talking about nuclear forensics decades ago, so yes...you're correct.
My foster dad was doing the nav check on the runway at Loring during the CMC. Afterwards he did a similar job to your father's. 1963 so terrified him he spent the rest of his career and working life fighting to limit proliferation.

And drinking.

Interesting but not common usage. I still don't understand sense of the sentence. Can you rephrase it?
Sure.

Moscow claimed in 2014 that the Crimean land grab was a recovery of Russian land and peoples and that nothing that restores Russians to the Rodina can violate Ukraine's territorial integrity. If Russians want to 'rejoin' Russia, that territory cannot ge treated as Ukrainian.

There is no current state of war between NATO and Russia.
How so? The west is making economic war against Russia and some of its leaders. When was the last time a war was declared?

Putin attempting a false flag with nukes will be the end of him. he has 0 chance of getting away with it

Putin attempting a false flag with nukes will be the end of him. he has 0 chance of getting away with it
The world is crazy about nukes. I don't know what will happen?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom