• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I dislike our giggle smiley

Yep, everyone's OK with it.

In time all of you will see that this guy
giggling44q.gif
is the cutest, but I submit to majority rule and thank the good Captain for adding the other dude. It will be good to see purple dry heaves boy go away.
giggling44q.gif

Both smilies are added. Please use them liberally. :)

They're kind of cute when they all get together for a laugh...

:giggle::giggle1::giggling:

I want a chortle, dammit.

If you want a particular smilie, post it here. If it's appropriate and presents, clearly, what you want it to present, I'll add it.

I suggest we change this one (
giggling.gif
) to :eatshoe

Seriously, the white thing looks like the bottom of a shoe.

I for one am sick of animated Star Trek gifs, and think a lot of people would make good use of a facepalm smiley.

facepalm.gif

If anyone can find a better one, plz post!

This one sems to have a bit too much Southern "I'm right parched, I do de-clay-uh!" to it.

We need a Darth Vader smiley in honor of our fallen comrade.

images

I suggest we change this one (
giggling.gif
) to :eatshoe

Seriously, the white thing looks like the bottom of a shoe.

He's giggling into his gloved hand like a proper young lady. :giggling:

Bump!!

But on the topic of smileys, can we have a Yoda one?

I suggest this one, for when someone makes a wise post, or has Object Subject Verb sentence structure.

981928.gif

Bump!!

I suggest this one, for when someone makes a wise post, or has Object Subject Verb sentence structure.

981928.gif

Consider your sugggestion, I will.

Bump!!

981928.gif

Saying"Object Subject Verb sentence structure" is akin to talking about how chaos is ordered.

Back
Top Bottom