• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I am leaving this forum

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
It has been great here, but sometimes, something better comes along. Something better did come, so I am jumping ship here. It's been great, but I must go.

For those who wish to contact me, I can be reached at my new forum, Debate Politics 3.0, just as soon as it comes online. :mrgreen:

I'm with ya brother.

Solidarity!

I'll never leave this place!!!!!!!!!

Well, maybe.

**** it, I'll be gone in about 20 minutes.

later dan, it's been real

and don't let the door hit ya in the ass as you are leaving this joint

This place would just not be the same without Dan. For one thing, it would smell a lot better. I may have to follow the odor though.

<------- Slow

You got me :rofl

Bets, now, that quite a few people didn't get the tentative 2-weeks worth of memos and reminders and will be all 'WTF!' and going through withdraws.

Nice knowing you Dan!

I'm clinging to the past. I'll live and reminiscence in the archives.

later dan, it's been real

and don't let the door hit ya in the ass as you are leaving this joint

I'll bet ya' dollars to donuts that you will end up following me to the new forum I have chosen. It's that awesome. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I'll bet ya' dollars to donuts that you will end up following me to the new forum I have chosen. It's that awesome. :mrgreen:

i will swing by for a donut ... chocolate iced, please

No, no, no, no, no, no, no!! You can only get a real glazed donut here. Chocolate iced my ass!

If that is a Mallrats reference, you disturb me.

Only took a day to find Dan's new home. I say we bust in, take the good chair, and help ourselves to all his beer.

If that is a Mallrats reference, you disturb me.

Only took a day to find Dan's new home. I say we bust in, take the good chair, and help ourselves to all his beer.

Damn, look at this.....

I am in my new home, and what happens? Each and every member of the old forum follows me over here. I am that awesome (Eat your heart out, Reverend Hellhound).

As for the beer, sorry about that. I am on probation for DWI, and not allowed to possess beer. How about some tea? LOL.

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
You southern people put sugar in your tea. It's nasty.,

This place would just not be the same without Dan. For one thing, it would smell a lot better. I may have to follow the odor though.

No need for him to leave to fix the smell.

fart-filter01.jpg
fart-filter02.jpg

http://www.under-tec.com/store.php

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom