• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Huge Bucket of Hot Diarrhea Poured on Woman's Head During Homeless Attack in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the irony, that TaaC posted about a steaming bucket of diarrhea. You can’t make this up.

You don't live in the Democratic Utopia of California. Why? Perhaps because you're precisely the demographic of person who gets targeted for crime here? Just a guess.

So when's the last time you read a story about a white male attacker committing a heinous crime against a black female? You're one of the more intelligent and well-read posters to this website. Enlighten me, if you will.
I don't keep up with all the news in US but even over here we've heard of Dylann Roof.

But seeing how you both share a White Supremacist world view (albeit with him not lying about it), maybe his crime ain't all that heinous? Asking for a friend.

How are the Soldiers of Odin doing these days, BTW?

You don't live in the Democratic Utopia of California. Why? Perhaps because you're precisely the demographic of person who gets targeted for crime here? Just a guess.

:lol:

What demographic do you place me in?

This should be good. I don’t think I have ever given out anything about me personally, other than the fact that I am a 53 year old woman.

Seeing how everybody (according to you) is running for the nearest state line, WTH is keeping you?

Playing the boy on the burning deck or sumpin'?

Well, if that's your entry into fame, maybe you'd better cook up something more than just a bucket of diarrhea to really stick it to dem awful blacks that are fueling your obsessions. I mean, Odin would have a fit reading your stuff.

This should be good. I don’t think I have ever given out anything about me personally, other than the fact that I am a 53 year old woman.
You'd make his day by supplying more.

Like being Jewish, black, Muslim and refusing to speak anything other than Spanish with a Mex accent. Being a woman is of course a start.:lol:

I'm assuming that you're white and female. I believe that you said you're white in a previous thread.

I'm surprised the woman wasn't criticized for black face.

So basically...because....Black guy. :roll:

I am pretty sure that from the female White victim's perspective she wouldn't have preferred a hot bucket of White diarrhea either.

Or, I posted it because-

Democratic Party control of a state leads to chaos and lawlessness, particularly for vulnerable people like women and minorities.

Have fun living in your 90% white suburb though Risky :mrgreen:

Right, you care about minorities. Tell us your opinion of jews.

I'm assuming that you're white and female. I believe that you said you're white in a previous thread.

Well yeah. Because I literally just said that I was a woman. But I have never given out any information about me that would tell you anything else about me.

Even if I did, how would you know I was telling the truth? I hold personal information about myself very close to vest, for good reason.

Well yeah. Because I literally just said that I was a woman. But I have never given out any information about me that would tell you anything else about me.

Even if I did, how would you know I was telling the truth? I hold personal information about myself very close to vest, for good reason.

I think I saw you like a Rick Springfield video once or something similar. My bad, I assumed that Rick didn't have any black fans.

Exactly. I was telling my kid earlier today, and I didin't even mention his race because it didn't occur to me. This poor woman's eyelashes were dripping with month-old human excrement. She's going to have to have checks every 3 months to make sure she doesn't have an infectious disease. The attacker is homeless and mentally ill. LA and San Francisco have a problem. This is the story.

Would that have justified her or (if she had one) a companion using lethal force on the attacker? Interesting legal question.

Would that have justified her or (if she had one) a companion using lethal force on the attacker? Interesting legal question.

If it happens to me or any woman in my family, the guy is going to get a clip emptied into him.

If it happens to me or any woman in my family, the guy is going to get a clip emptied into him.
Well, let's hope you empty the clip into a mag first, or internet tough guy will be all you show as being.:mrgreen:

I like how nearly everyone files into their left and right-wing talking points and almost nary a word about how horrific Fascist America treats poor people, people of color and people with mental illnesses..

I think I saw you like a Rick Springfield video once or something similar. My bad, I assumed that Rick didn't have any black fans.

1) Not a fan of Rick Springfield.

2) Awfully presumptuous of your to assume people of color don’t like Rick Springfield.

3) What makes you think I am black?

Interestingly enough, the female victim in this story is white, while the man who attacked her with hot diarrhea is black. The media hasn't provided his mug shot photo, and isn't reporting his race for some reason. Where's that white privilege we've heard so much about? Consider yourself warned; California is the model that Democrats want to pattern the rest of the country after. We've seen Dems brag about turning Texas blue in the coming decade, a result of Californians fleeing from California in droves. Do you know what kind of country the DNC wants you to live in? You're in for a rude awakening white Dems.

I have just read that people in Idaho are telling cultural refugees from California to go back to California. It seems that a lot of Californians are trying to find a sane place to live, so they are fleeing to more orderly places such as Idaho. Of course, those places do not want to become one big refuge -- since many of those refugees are responsible for voting for those California legislators who are now destroying the once Golden State.

I, too, would move, but I am 82, so ...

A white male police officer who shoots a black woman for pointing a gun at him is hardly a heinous crime, now is it?
Yes, it is. Do you know why? Because A) the woman was completely innocent, B) the woman was in her own home C) the officer never identified himself as police.

So, again, where is your thread on that? Or are crimes committed by white males not the correct gender and race for you to post about?
3) What makes you think I am black?
I imagine there are people in this world who believe everyone they don't like is black or Hispanic.

We have a word for people like that where I come from...

And I don't know the answer. But let me add a qualification to your question: If this woman had a compromised immune system and any infection might be lethal, would lethal force be justified?

The media is quick to point out race in white on black crimes, but far less so with black on white. It would be 'racist' to point out that this was a black man attacking a white woman.

This sentiment in reporting perpetuates the differences in expectations between the races.

Or, I posted it because-

Democratic Party control of a state leads to chaos and lawlessness, particularly for vulnerable people like women and minorities.

Have fun living in your 90% white suburb though Risky :mrgreen:

My suburb is 98% white. Amazingly, political correctness, with all of its rules and protocols, still allows me to self-segregate at will. The Boston busing riots of 1974 - with nary a confederate statue to be found - shows what happens when whites are pushed beyond mere PC obligations.

This is why race discussions and "remedies" stay in the superficial. Blacks - African Americans - I'm waiting on the next "new term" by which to call them so my obligations as a white person are completely fulfilled in the eyes of leftists.

The media is quick to point out race in white on black crimes, but far less so with black on white. It would be 'racist' to point out that this was a black man attacking a white woman.

This sentiment in reporting perpetuates the differences in expectations between the races.

In the context of the story, it would be racist, since his melanin levels have nothing to do with his actions. The man is mentally ill, and succeeding governments have left him out on the streets, without treatment, a danger to himself and others. This woman is a victim of US healthcare policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom