• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Huge Bucket of Hot Diarrhea Poured on Woman's Head During Homeless Attack in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the 9 victims of Dylann Roof's crime, 6 were female and 3 were male. I take it that you left the UK in order to not have to deal with the particular realities of your beliefs however, so one can hardly expect you to bother knowing who the black victims were.

But since we're both here; care to hazard a guess as to why this disparity in violence exists?

crime-in-america.jpg

blacks mainly kill blacks, whites mainly kill whites, but blacks kill far more whites than whites kill blacks. That often is due to the fact that shopkeepers, bank tellers, and cops are far more likely to be white and thus explains what is really not a racial issue

blacks mainly kill blacks, whites mainly kill whites, but blacks kill far more whites than whites kill blacks. That often is due to the fact that shopkeepers, bank tellers, and cops are far more likely to be white and thus explains what is really not a racial issue

Yet the same pattern exists on a global scale, whether were talking about blacks in America, the UK, Brazil, or South Africa. It's likely a genetic issue.

Using my mobile device, I clicked on your link. This yielded 10 results on page 1. Nine of the ten results are links to articles about the same event, which occurred 10 months ago in January.

Now, let's reverse the races involved, and do that search.

6/10 results for the search 'black male attacks white female' are articles written about white on black violence , or articles written with the intention of dispelling the idea of black on white violence. Then at the bottom of the page, we find 3 Ads for 'black men who want to date white women'.

Yet if we do a more thorough search for the most recent stories available which contain a black male attacking a white female, here's what we find:

Nov 7- black male decapitated his white wife for filing for divorce:

Man decapitates his wife, kills daughter and hangs himself | Daily Mail Online

Nov 1- black male strangled white female to death in Redding, CA.

California man 'strangled a woman to death with an iPhone cord' | Daily Mail Online

Oct 20- A Colorado white female was murdered by her black male husband.

UPDATE: Colorado Springs husband arrested for wife's murder

Oct 9- black male shoves white female out of a high rise window. She died.

Aspiring lawyer killed by boyfriend | Daily Mail Online

September 29- white female shot to death by black male in Alabama of all places.

Friends and family remember woman shot and killed in domestic situation

September 27- white female shot to death by black male in Georgia this time.

https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/on...cle_bb92d644-e197-11e9-a1f5-8f6f850bbe02.html

September 23- black male kills white mother of 7 kids in FL.

https://www.villages-news.com/2019/...in-fruitland-park-left-behind-seven-children/

September 12- black male kills white female in front of police officers dispatched to help her.

https://wdef.com/2019/09/12/gbi-man-kills-woman-confrontation-deputies/

Wow, that's a lot of heinous crime committed by black males against white females, in only the past 2 months alone. Now, where are all the supposed crimes against black females committed by a white male?

Here is the thing: You see through a prism of race. I don't. I don't think you give one damn about the victim, and you don't seem to understand that schizophrenia doesn't see race.

So I really just can't with you. Your prism is just too sad and malignant.

I thought thread title was metaphorical.

I was wrong.

Tragic incidents like these will continue to occur until our leaders finally get enough political will to ban buckets.

Tragic incidents like these will continue to occur until our leaders finally get enough political will to ban buckets.

especially assault buckets that can dump 10 pints or more in less than a couple seconds

Interestingly enough, the female victim in this story is white, while the man who attacked her with hot diarrhea is black. The media hasn't provided his mug shot photo, and isn't reporting his race for some reason. Where's that white privilege we've heard so much about? Consider yourself warned; California is the model that Democrats want to pattern the rest of the country after. We've seen Dems brag about turning Texas blue in the coming decade, a result of Californians fleeing from California in droves. Do you know what kind of country the DNC wants you to live in? You're in for a rude awakening white Dems.

Seems to me its a local story, why should it be national news?

Why turn it into an excuse to validify your persecution complex, and it has zero to do with the Dems. Wow your really reaching with this rant.

Last edited:
It really is amazing how so many (read: nearly all) of this poster's threads accuse a minority of doing something wrong, almost always to someone who is white.

I'm sure it is just a coincidence...

This is the second thread in one day with similiar overones. Ranting how the national media does not report assaults on white folks. They are minor stories worthy of no more than a snippett in the local Gazette hikaked by posters who feel persacuted because they are white, jeesh what a bunch of whiny snowflakes.

Seems to me its a local story, why should it be national news?

Why turn it into an excuse to validify your persecution complex, and it has zero to do with the Dems. Wow your really reaching with this rant.

Nonsense. The OP is valid as a national story for a variety of reasons, most importantly as a reminder of the future that awaits the other 49 states if they follow California's descent into chaos. The racial issue is perhaps 2nd or 3rd most important.

Here is the thing: You see through a prism of race. I don't. I don't think you give one damn about the victim, and you don't seem to understand that schizophrenia doesn't see race.

So I really just can't with you. Your prism is just too sad and malignant.

None of that is true, but do as you wish. I issued the challenge (find instances of white males perpetrating heinous crimes against black females) and you tried to meet it. Upon learning the truth, which is that white men simply don't commit much violence against black women, you have two choices

A. accept what you've learned and act accordingly
B. shoot the messenger, and forget what you've learned.

Looks like you're choosing B.

Interestingly enough, the female victim in this story is white, while the man who attacked her with hot diarrhea is black. The media hasn't provided his mug shot photo, and isn't reporting his race for some reason. Where's that white privilege we've heard so much about? Consider yourself warned; California is the model that Democrats want to pattern the rest of the country after. We've seen Dems brag about turning Texas blue in the coming decade, a result of Californians fleeing from California in droves. Do you know what kind of country the DNC wants you to live in? You're in for a rude awakening white Dems.

Did race influence the attacker's selection of the victim?

Nonsense. The OP is valid as a national story for a variety of reasons, most importantly as a reminder of the future that awaits the other 49 states if they follow California's descent into chaos. The racial issue is perhaps 2nd or 3rd most important.

You dont think the other 49 States have had similiar incidents such as this? The OP can go pick a cherry, its a far reach to make a lame political point, you want me to hold the ladder while you climb up ?

Last edited:
You dont think the other 49 States have had similiar incidents such as this? The OP can go pick a cherry, its a far reach to make a lame political point, you want me to hold the ladder while you climb up ?

47% of the US' unsheltered homeless people live in California, so no- the other 49 states are probably not dealing with violent homeless people in the same way California is.

47% of the US' unsheltered homeless people live in California, so no- the other 49 states are probably not dealing with violent homeless people in the same way California is.

You got cites for that claim. I will keep holding the ladder while you cherry pick.

This is the second thread in one day with similiar overones.
Oh, not even close to the whole picture. Go look up the history of threads started by this poster. It's a pretty consistent pattern.
Nonsense. The OP is valid as a national story for a variety of reasons
So is a white male officer shooting an innocent black woman in her own home.

So where is your thread on that? How come your threads only ever seem to involve racial minorities doing something wrong, usually to a white person?

What kind of scum DP poster would spend years trying to make a case for White Supremacy, obsess on disparaging Black people, Jews and Muslim?

Imagine if said poster, well into adulthood, had first hand incarceration experience in California, still lived home with dad in a low income mixed neighborhood and during a debilitating bout with insomnia posted a thread begging for forgiveness and promising to turn over a new leaf.

How would you feel about said poster returning to post in the same ugly fashion?

I hold said poster in very very low regard.

I was surprised to find that the American city with the most homeless people is New York.

Where they are tolerated. The warm climes are examples. Note that the aforementioned Texas is a red state.

None of that is true, but do as you wish. I issued the challenge (find instances of white males perpetrating heinous crimes against black females) and you tried to meet it. Upon learning the truth, which is that white men simply don't commit much violence against black women, you have two choices

A. accept what you've learned and act accordingly
B. shoot the messenger, and forget what you've learned.

Looks like you're choosing B.

I'm condemning the making of this hideous attack into something racial.

Because he chose to attack a white woman. Criminals aren't colorblind.

So you have no evidence. I see. I thought you were trying to be serious in this thread. My mistake.

Out of the 9 victims of Dylann Roof's crime, 6 were female and 3 were male. I take it that you left the UK in order to not have to deal with the particular realities of your beliefs however, so one can hardly expect you to bother knowing who the black victims were.
You can deflect until you're blue in the face, fact remains you asked for a case of a white male killing a black female and three posters gave you one.

You then gish-galloping off to other issues is just your usual display of habitual dishonesty.

But since we're both here; care to hazard a guess as to why this disparity in violence exists?
Certainly not with you, seeing how I debate with neither the dishonest nor with the racist, least of all with those, like you, combining both aspects.

Like with coldjoint, response rests merely on pointing out those failings to those as yet not acquainted(with them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom