• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Huge Bucket of Hot Diarrhea Poured on Woman's Head During Homeless Attack in California

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
1573568931121.png

A California woman claims she was assaulted by a homeless man who pulled her out of her car, dragged her into the middle of the street and poured a bucket of hot feces on her head. Heidi Van Tassel said that the disgusting incident took place near the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles. Tassel said she was getting into her car when a man, who appeared to be homeless, attacked her.

"It was diarrhea. I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes," Van Tassel said. "Paramedics who came to treat me said there was so much of it on me, that it looked like the man was saving it up for a month."

She added that the feces got inside her car as well. Attacks where a homeless person is the primary suspect have been growing across the Los Angeles area. Data from the Los Angeles Police Department shows that the number of arrests of homeless people so far in 2019 is 6,677, up from 4,763 in 2017. The number of violent assault cases also went up to 2,496 in 2019 from 1,763 in 2017.

California accounts for most of the country's homeless population. Despite throwing hundreds of millions of dollars at the problem, the number of homeless in Los Angeles County has risen for the third time in four years. The most recent count released in July by the Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority shows that there are nearly 60,000 homeless people living without permanent shelter on any given night. In the city of Los Angeles, the number of homeless in 2019 jumped 16 percent to 36,000 while the number of chronically homeless – those who have been living on the streets for more than a year – rose 17 percent.

California woman claims homeless man dumped bucket of hot feces on her head | Fox News

Interestingly enough, the female victim in this story is white, while the man who attacked her with hot diarrhea is black. The media hasn't provided his mug shot photo, and isn't reporting his race for some reason. Where's that white privilege we've heard so much about? Consider yourself warned; California is the model that Democrats want to pattern the rest of the country after. We've seen Dems brag about turning Texas blue in the coming decade, a result of Californians fleeing from California in droves. Do you know what kind of country the DNC wants you to live in? You're in for a rude awakening white Dems.

Interestingly enough, the female victim in this story is white, while the man who attacked her with hot diarrhea is black. The media hasn't provided his mug shot photo, and isn't reporting his race for some reason. Where's that white privilege we've heard so much about? Consider yourself warned; California is the model that Democrats want to pattern the rest of the country after. We've seen Dems brag about turning Texas blue in the coming decade, a result of Californians fleeing from California in droves. Do you know what kind of country the DNC wants you to live in? You're in for a rude awakening white Dems.

So basically you posted the OP because....Black guy. :roll:

Why do you support that man's actions and try to make political hay with them?

It really is amazing how so many (read: nearly all) of this poster's threads accuse a minority of doing something wrong, almost always to someone who is white.

I'm sure it is just a coincidence...

Exactly. I was telling my kid earlier today, and I didin't even mention his race because it didn't occur to me. This poor woman's eyelashes were dripping with month-old human excrement. She's going to have to have checks every 3 months to make sure she doesn't have an infectious disease. The attacker is homeless and mentally ill. LA and San Francisco have a problem. This is the story.

So Democrats favor pouring hot diarrhea on people?

There are homeless people in red states also. Many of whom are also mentally ill, and many of whom are white.

It really is amazing how so many (read: nearly all) of this poster's threads accuse a minority of doing something wrong, almost always to someone who is white.

I'm sure it is just a coincidence...

Somebody has to be Don Quixote... attacking those windmills.

Remembered the inscription on the gravestone of Nikos Kazantzakis the other day. Which reads:

I hope for nothing,
I fear nothing,

I am free.

Now even where he forgot to have "I hate none" inscribed, that's the sort of great exit line you'll never be able to afford.

Short of lying that is.

Oh yeah, he's the guy who wrote (among other works), Alexis Zorba (the Greek).

Another one you'll never be able to hold a candle to.

Or, I posted it because-

Democratic Party control of a state leads to chaos and lawlessness, particularly for vulnerable people like women and minorities.

Have fun living in your 90% white suburb though Risky :mrgreen:

So Democrats favor pouring hot diarrhea on people?

Yes, and worse.

There are homeless people in red states also. Many of whom are also mentally ill, and many of whom are white.

That's true, but California has 1/8 of the country's population, and 1/4 of its homeless population. Red states are nowhere near as bad.

Remembered the inscription on the gravestone of Nikos Kazantzakis the other day. Which reads:

I hope for nothing,
I fear nothing,

I am free.

Now even where he forgot to have "I hate none" inscribed, that's the sort of great exit line you'll never be able to afford.

Short of lying that is.

Oh yeah, he's the guy who wrote (among other works), Alexis Zorba (the Greek).

Another one you'll never be able to hold a candle to.

Speaking of huge buckets of hot diarrhea....

Exactly. I was telling my kid earlier today, and I didin't even mention his race because it didn't occur to me. This poor woman's eyelashes were dripping with month-old human excrement. She's going to have to have checks every 3 months to make sure she doesn't have an infectious disease. The attacker is homeless and mentally ill. LA and San Francisco have a problem. This is the story.

So when's the last time you read a story about a white male attacker committing a heinous crime against a black female? You're one of the more intelligent and well-read posters to this website. Enlighten me, if you will.

How huge is a huge bucket as opposed to a medium or standard size bucket of diarrhea? That's this thread, that is.

According to the victim, police felt Jere Blessings (actual name) had been saving his excrement rather than emptying the bucket, which homeless folks usually do. He probably planned this attack out over several days, which is why I'm not buying NBC's headline about this being 'random violence'.

Indeed, like-------------->
Great stuff when you make everyone else's point like that.:applaud

Just for the record, what made you give Jews a pass this time?

Was it because not even you could reconcile their life in the control room of Wall Street with homelessness?

Oh, you have more

According to the victim, police felt Jere Blessings (actual name) had been saving his excrement rather than emptying the bucket, which homeless folks usually do. He probably planned this attack out over several days, which is why I'm not buying NBC's headline about this being 'random violence'.
on a roll, eh wot?:lol:

How huge is a huge bucket as opposed to a medium or standard size bucket of diarrhea? ...................~
I suspect it's round about 8-10 lines (depending on browser setting) in an OP.

Sounds more like Texas Republicans are in for a rude awakening. If what you imply about Dems moving to TX is true. It seems to me, people who leave CA would more likely be a higher % of Rep than in the state itself.

And, of course, all of us educated folk know that one, single case is 100% representative of the entire matter in question.

Sounds more like Texas Republicans are in for a rude awakening. If what you imply about Dems moving to TX is true. It seems to me, people who leave CA would more likely be a higher % of Rep than in the state itself.

The conservative exodus from California occurred decades ago. The current trend of folks fleeing California has more to do with the high costs of living here, and taxes.

And, of course, all of us educated folk know that one, single case is 100% representative of the entire matter in question.

From the OP; "The number of violent assault cases also went up to 2,496 in 2019 from 1,763 in 2017.

California accounts for most of the country's homeless population. Despite throwing hundreds of millions of dollars at the problem, the number of homeless in Los Angeles County has risen for the third time in four years.

Care to speak about this now?

A white male police officer who shoots a black woman for pointing a gun at him is hardly a heinous crime, now is it?
Guess he was arrested and charged with murder simply because there wasn't anything else exciting going on at the time.

Or would it be that a white guy shooting a black woman isn't anything heinous in your world? Gotta ask cuz how the hell would I know (or want to) what goes on in there.

Pack a lunch.

Why should I, or anyone create a thread about what appears to be a case of justifiable homicide? Because the victim is black and the officer was white. Slyfox didn't even know the particulars of that case before linking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom