• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Howler monkeys on display in our capital

wm95uM9.gif

see i knew this thread was gonna be fun

BWHAHAHAHAH so you can point out the factual misogyny in that post then. and show the fail?... please do so now
oh wait you cant because you just posted another retarded lie LMAO

wow kicking the shit out of your moronic posts is easy

dont forget we are waiting show the factual misogyny in the post in question, anything less than that is another flop
😂🍿
another mindless tantrum. It is so much easier when all you had to do was bash Trump. Now you have to defend a twit who has the brain of an avocado and it's not nearly as easy and far more intellectually taxing.

It is hilarious watching lefties whine about Putin when the American left has been giving Russian communism "Lewinskis" for about a century
What are you babbling about? In this era Russia is autocratic, not 'communist.' You're a few decades behind world events. And it's MTG (and her little sidekick Gosar) kissing Putin's corrupt ass.

another mindless tantrum. It is so much easier when all you had to do was bash Trump. Now you have to defend a twit who has the brain of an avocado and it's not nearly as easy and far more intellectually taxing.
BOOM!!! and the dodge and lie train starts further proving me right about your retard posted lies. Does anybody have a tinfoil hat strawman decoder ring????? LMAO

ill ask you AGAIN
please point out the factual misogyny in that post showing the fail, thanks
😂🍿

who bets the next post dodges and runs again!?

What are you babbling about? In this era Russia is autocratic, not 'communist.' You're a few decades behind world events. And it's MTG (and her little sidekick Gosar) kissing Putin's corrupt ass.
authoritarian collectivists are authoritarian collectivists and the American left has been performing cyber-hummers on such regimes since the Czar was assassinated.

Whaaaaat!? BWAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA, laughing so hard my abs are getting a great workout. Thanks.
They are elected members of the United States of America House of Rrpresentatives. You're posting nonsense on an anonymous internet board. Who is laughing?

BOOM!!! and the dodge and lie train starts further proving me right about your retard posted lies. Does anybody have a tinfoil hat strawman decoder ring????? LMAO

ill ask you AGAIN
😂🍿

Oh Look, another mindless rant from AGENT J.

Oh Look, another mindless rant from AGENT J.
and your posts gets the shit kicked out of it again LMAO
dont you love when posters get caught lying and then they just make it worse by dodging and meltoding down . . its awesome!

lets keep doing it
😂🍿

authoritarian collectivists are authoritarian collectivists and the American left has been performing cyber-hummers on such regimes since the Czar was assassinated.
If your contention is Putin is an "authoritarian collectivist" then you might need to get out of your right wing bubble and actually read something about Putin's Russia in the past, say, decade or two.

And, again, it's the right wing MAGA contingent doing "cyber hummies" on PUTIN and Russia as we speak. Your attempt at projection and gaslighting is very sad.

and your posts gets the shit kicked out of it again LMAO
dont you love when posters get caught lying and then they just make it worse by dodging and meltoding down . . its awesome!

lets keep doing it
😂🍿

you have never kicked the shit out of anyone's posts with your normal tsunami of moronic and reactionary imagination-deprived nonsense.

I was right-it was an event where a senile piece of shit was bumbling around and saying things his master told him to say.

who is Biden's "masters"? Be specific and give some names.

I don't agree with any President on all issues. I do however give them a bit more respect than it seems some here do.

While I gave you a "like" for this post.
The comparison is an insult to Howler Monkeys. :giggle:
true, Howler monkeys have better things to do than listen to senile puppet like Biden

you have never kicked the shit out of anyone's posts with your normal tsunami of moronic and reactionary imagination-deprived nonsense.
BOOM! another delicious failed meltdown post that goes down in flames and gets the shit kicked out of it!!
This will continue to happen everytime you make a dodge and run post LMAO
so awesome

now on to my question that destroies your retarded false claim again for all to seee

in fact can anybody point out the factual misogyny in post 1 that post 2 claims is there and that would cause the fail Turtle is talking about? anybody
😁🍿

Post 1
No, they were at the State of the Union address being given by a decent, moral man who's done a masterful job managing this divided country of trumpist idiots and managing a European madman. Any other silly questions?
Post 2
LOL rather rich being scolded about morals by someone posting a misogynistic comparison of two accomplished women to monkeys., Kudos

I knew this would be so much fun!

true, Howler monkeys have better things to do than listen to senile puppet like Biden
Interesting you ignored post 38 where I asked you "who is Biden's "masters"? Be specific and give some names.

I will take it you don't know who they are. You just want to promote the bs.

BOOM! another delicious failed meltdown post that goes down in flames and gets the shit kicked out of it!!
This will continue to happen everytime you make a dodge and run post LMAO
so awesome

now on to my question that destroies your retarded false claim again for all to seee

in fact can anybody point out the factual misogyny in post 1 that post 2 claims is there and that would cause the fail Turtle is talking about? anybody
😁🍿

Post 1

Post 2

I knew this would be so much fun!
no matter what post AGENT J responds to, his response spews the same nonsense about meltdown while pretending that it's author has "kicked the shit" out of the comment he is responding to

LOL rather rich being scolded about morals by someone posting a misogynistic comparison of two accomplished women to monkeys., Kudos
"Accomplished women?"
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HS dropout idiot losers.

There, I fixed it for you.

no matter what post AGENT J responds to, his response spews the same nonsense about meltdown while pretending that it's author has "kicked the shit" out of the comment he is responding to
WIFFFFFF another swing and a miss, im not the topic and personal attacks are always VERY telling about how bad your posts got the shit kicked out of it LMAO

so once again, please point out the factual misogyny in that post showing the fail, thanks
😂🍿

Interesting you ignored post 38 where I asked you "who is Biden's "masters"? Be specific and give some names.

I will take it you don't know who they are. You just want to promote the bs.
start with Susan Rice and his foreign affairs. then look at who bankrolled his campaign such as Sussman and Simon

WIFFFFFF another swing and a miss, im not the topic and personal attacks are always VERY telling about how bad your posts got the shit kicked out of it LMAO

so once again, please point out the factual misogyny in that post showing the fail, thanks
😂🍿
referring to two women as sluts? gee I suspect you haven't a clue what the term misogyny means

Back
Top Bottom