• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Howler monkeys on display in our capital

I was right-it was an event where a senile piece of shit was bumbling around and saying things his master told him to say.
Who is his master?

Dude, you are flailing about in a rage over Biden so it is a little silly for you accuse others of irrational anger.
you calling my comments a rage pretty much eliminates any credibility you may think your stupid post has

start with Susan Rice and his foreign affairs. then look at who bankrolled his campaign such as Sussman and Simon

Should we do the same with Trump. Look at all the money he raised in 2016. Had to owe someone, right?

"Accomplished women?"
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HS dropout idiot losers.

There, I fixed it for you.
I love the internal contradictions of the leftwing mind. Publicly, it claims to care about the poor and downtrodden, but in reality snobbery and elitism are constant companions to leftist ideology

you calling my comments a rage pretty much eliminates any credibility you may think your stupid post has

And you are still raging.

Perhaps the "TDS" silliness is the typical Trumpist confession hidden in an accusation.

Should we do the same with Trump. Look at all the money he raised in 2016. Had to owe someone, right?
Trump isn't in office-try to focus.

"Accomplished women?"
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HS dropout idiot losers.

There, I fixed it for you.

They are elected members of the United States of America House of Rrpresentatives. You're posting nonsense on an anonymous internet board. Who is laughing?

authoritarian collectivists are authoritarian collectivists and the American left has been performing cyber-hummers on such regimes since the Czar was assassinated.
The American left - such as the Democrats are - has had a consistent record of opposing both communist and right wing tyranny. It’s much of the GOP - Reagan the best example - that has praised and even financed rightist dictators.

referring to two women as sluts? gee I suspect you haven't a clue what the term misogyny means
BOOM!!!! another retarded lie bites the dust, why post so many lies ..
heres the quote in question, where is the word sluts in it . . .

No, they were at the State of the Union address being given by a decent, moral man who's done a masterful job managing this divided country of trumpist idiots and managing a European madman.. Any other silly questions?

ooooooops its not there your pathetic dishonest post gets the shit kicked out of it again LMAO
wow thats embarrassing, keep digging that hole deeper!!
ill ask you AGAIN please point out the factual misogyny in that post showing the fail, thanks

😂🍿

The American left - such as the Democrats are - has had a consistent record of opposing both communist and right wing tyranny. It’s much of the GOP - Reagan the best example - that has praised and even financed rightist dictators.
bullshit. American Leftwing Icon William Kunstler attacked Joan Baez when she condemned human rights atrocities in SE Asia after the Vietnam war-noting that public criticism of "progressive governments" was "not helpful". The late great Moderate David Border-Noted that after the wall fell-American lefties turned their energy from trying to turn the USA into another USSR to attempting to Balkanize America. American lefties hate many of our constitutional freedoms and often see the constitution as flawed as they claim it was written by "dead white slaveowners"

BOOM!!!! another retarded lie bites the dust, why post so many lies ..
heres the quote in question, where is the word sluts in it . . .

ooooooops its not there your pathetic dishonest post gets the shit kicked out of it again LMAO
wow thats embarrassing, keep digging that hole deeper!!
ill ask you AGAIN please point out the factual misogyny in that post showing the fail, thanks

😂🍿
few posters have such a continued stream of childish and repetitive silly spewings as you do. You don't think calling two women sluts is misogynistic? do you think such a charge only applies if the women were black?

They are elected members of the United States of America House of Rrpresentatives. You're posting nonsense on an anonymous internet board. Who is laughing?
I am laughing, at you, I already told you so. Being an elected politician is no guarantee that one gets respect. That still has to be earned. Nor does it mean one can't be ridiculed. Maybe you haven't noticed all of the ridicule and lack of respect being directed toward Biden in threads? Cum se cum sa.

true, Howler monkeys have better things to do than listen to senile puppet like Biden

I see. In bizarro, conservatrump world, Biden is a puppet for standing up to Putin, but Trump was a "statesman" for fellating Putin on international television.

I know it's been said a thousand times, but do you clowns ever say anything that isn't projection?

Tell me how fat Biden is too, and what a ridiculous comb-over he wears. Tell me what a cheap eastern-euro-tramp his wife is and how notorious the Democrats are for electing fascist embeciles. I'm waiting.

This shit is priceless!

I'd bet the two republicans are much smarter than many of those who fluff Biden
Oh do tell us how much you love the serial criminal who knowingly married a sex offender and didn't finish high school.

I am laughing, at you, I already told you so. Being an elected politician is no guarantee that one gets respect. That still has to be earned. Nor does it mean one can't be ridiculed. Maybe you haven't noticed all of the ridicule and lack of respect being directed toward Biden in threads? Cum se cum sa.
Your deflection from "accomplished" to "respected" is noted.,

Actually I am still waiting to catch cancer from a windmill.
As long as you shot some Chlorox up your ass with a UV light you'll be fine.

Oh do tell us how much you love the serial criminal who knowingly married a sex offender and didn't finish high school.
I am not a democrat-I don't love any politician

Trump isn't in office-try to focus.
Funny. Typical excuse.

But Trump was in office. Was seeing if you held him to the same standard. Guess not.

Your answer in saying start with S.Rice for Bidens puppet master is just an opinion by you. You provided no evidence to back up that opinion.

I am really disappointed in the direction the Republican Party is going. Having been a member for over 45 years it is sad that they gone down the path they are.
Not saying the dems are any better.

And you are still raging.

Perhaps the "TDS" silliness is the typical Trumpist confession hidden in an accusation.
Yep. Still raging. But, remember...he "couldn't care less"

LOL rather rich being scolded about morals by someone posting a misogynistic comparison of two accomplished women to monkeys., Kudos

Accomplished women? Haha. They better get busy looking for their Jewish space lasers, not wasting people's time at the Capitol.

few posters have such a continued stream of childish and repetitive silly spewings as you do. You don't think calling two women sluts is misogynistic? do you think such a charge only applies if the women were black?
LMAO another complete fail ed dodge deflection and lie
always so much fun kicking the shit out of your failed posts LMAO

😂🍿

Who's the black dude? He looks kind of overpowered, like How tf did I end up between these two?
I had the exact same thought.

Kind of like, "I wonder if their stupidity and utter lack of class is contagious."

Back
Top Bottom