• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Howler monkeys on display in our capital

I'll read them and laugh at you and make fun of you until I feel like I've had enough. Or until you stop.
Whichever comes first.
I cannot tell you how hurtful it is to me for someone who isn't even in the USA claiming to laugh at me. Oh woe is me.

I cannot tell you how hurtful it is to me for someone who isn't even in the USA claiming to laugh at me. Oh woe is me.
I'm sure plenty of people in the US laugh at you, too. Probably right to your face :ROFLMAO:

I don't deny that-hence him being a colossal Screw up now
He's been a great president actually, but he is facing headwinds from COVID and COVID induced logistics issues causing inflation.

several articles note she is the one who tells Biden what to do in Foreign policy issues. It is hilarious watching various members of the Talibiden who think the Dem power brokers selected Biden for any reason other than he could be elected, when their more extremist candidates like Harris, were disasters in primary voting results
Will you share a link to two or three of these "several" articles?

Only an anti American would claim an anti American piece of garbage like Trump was doing good for the country.
Look at you, stepping up.

giphy.gif
redirect04172021050446-9.png

It's one of the two. 👆

Is this what passes for reasonable and well-founded debate in Trump Fan Nation these days?

It's full on breakdown. I'm off to a hot tub. Ocean fed natural lava heated....since TD thinks hot tub is somehow a slur
Aloha

Have fun buddy! I'm off this weekend to Europe. Hope you and your lady are having fun.

Wait, he has a trick? Other than claiming to have gone to Yale?
It’s like a really bad clown trick from a clown that you might see at a low budget kids party.

It’s like a really bad clown trick from a clown that you might see at a low budget kids party.
The more he whines, the less I believe he went to Yale. Scary that he has so many weapons

Back
Top Bottom