• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

How would you wish to be defined/characterized by others?

Wow, even if you're joking, the idea that this is the first thing to come to mind, .... I'm thinking I don't ever want to know that Spud guy, seems he's got machismo issues.

Nah, Spud's just Spud. He's from Oz, so don't take it so seriously. :mrgreen:

WTF? No one suggested he should be. But to put one's penis size as the first thought of one's value.... shows an insecurity about his masculinity.
Am I guessing right that you're somehow offended? Do you have issues with your feelings of masculinity?
Just out of curiosity, did you ever find that this actually worked? Ever? On anyone?

He loved his family and did everything he could to see them know joy.

Wow, even if you're joking, the idea that this is the first thing to come to mind, .... I'm thinking I don't ever want to know that Spud guy, seems he's got machismo issues.

That's me alright. I work my hardest to appear as masculine as possible.

Nah, Spud is Spud and machismo is not an issue for him. He's also a great guy to know. :)

EDIT: Goshin, I totally didn't see your post before I typed this! Same wavelength, huh?

To the OP:

"Do you know Gina? She's that goof that smiles too much and is way too happy."

Last edited:
But does it make me a bad person? See, this is what bothers me.

it is when I have subsides your health insurance

it is when I have subsides your health insurance
And if my health should be robust? Where does that leave me?

Just out of curiosity, did you ever find that this actually worked? Ever? On anyone?
Since I wasn't working toward anything, I fail to see what you're asking.

Nah, Spud is Spud and machismo is not an issue for him. He's also a great guy to know. :)

EDIT: Goshin, I totally didn't see your post before I typed this! Same wavelength, huh?

To the OP:

"Do you know Gina? She's that goof that smiles too much and is way to happy."
I'm sure he is. I'm just being a smart ass. Don't take it too seriously.

Since I wasn't working toward anything, I fail to see what you're asking.
I guess what I'm really asking is, are you a real blonde or do you bleach?

OIC, I didn't realize, my bad. ;)

I was going to ask how you've been here long enough to have a jallman quote in your sig, but not to know about Spud... but I see you tend to disappear for a year or two at a time between active periods. :shrug:

That's me alright. I work my hardest to appear as masculine as possible.
Hey, I'm a single and attempting to date after 20 someodd years, and your post clearly kicked a bit of an issue I'm having while meeting new men. Please forgive me. I know you were just being a smartass.

I'm sure he is. I'm just being a smart ass. Don't take it too seriously.

I didn't. Just giving you a heads up, in case you were serious. :)

I was going to ask how you've been here long enough to have a jallman quote in your sig, but not to know about Spud... but I see you tend to disappear for a year or two at a time between active periods. :shrug:
Well I'm in a stalled point right now and have time on my hands. Here soon I'll disappear again for a few years as I have determined to stay in SoCal as it is best for my business requirements. So I've got to get things up and get some paying gigs, and I'll disappear from here except when I have lulls.

OIC, I didn't realize, my bad. ;)

I lost my pic of a bunny with a pancake on his head, but this song reminds me of Aussies for some reason, so I will post it in reply even though its by Celtic Thunder and makes no sense. :lamo

I lost my pic of a bunny with a pancake on his head, but this song reminds me of Aussies for some reason, so I will post it in reply even though its by Celtic Thunder and makes no sense. :lamo

Awww, you just made my day. That's one of my top ten favorite songs.

But does it make me a bad person? See, this is what bothers me.

No, not a bad person, it's your body to pollute. ;)

Just no complaining when the M&Ms run out. They can't mine those forever you know.

Hey, I'm a single and attempting to date after 20 someodd years, and your post clearly kicked a bit of an issue I'm having while meeting new men. Please forgive me. I know you were just being a smartass.

No worries. I forgive you, I really do have a big penis though, just in case you're interested in Australian men. ;)

That songs by the Proclaimers, I refuse to be associated with a cheap imitation.

No worries. I forgive you, I really do have a big penis though, just in case you're interested in Australian men. ;)

Australia is a bit too far away I'd imagine. Well I guess that might depend on the length of it, perhaps you can span the Pacific, I'm not too far from the coast.

Back
Top Bottom