• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How would You like to be Remembered on This Forum?

I want to be remembered as the man who introduced cream cheese to the Aztecs.
That might very well be, but let's not forget that I was the one that discovered the Aztec civilization. It's just that I regret not anticipating the horrible actions that took place when I published my book for those EU folks to know there were other civilizations around the planet that they might not know about.

Of course, I am now letting out the secret that the EU is a whole lot older than any of you folks knew about. Oh, and now you know I am the one that started that famous publishing company. Just spilling out all sorts of secrets in this post, aren't I?

Of course, all my time travel equipment that none of you knew about has been instrumental in helping me discover what had not yet been discovered when I popped in a bit before the history books from these days had it written of certain dates. You may notice, for example, some odd changes in Wikipedia, if you compare a hard copy to their new dates.

Of course, all of you are so busy you won't have time to confirm any of this, so just trust me.

Of course, I have had to use a different alias each time I made slight changes and that will be what you'll read as being the human responsible for this and that throughout history.

I could go on and on, but you'd just get bored. It really is boring. Travelling back and forth through time gets to be a drag after a while. And my neighbors seem to be getting curious about the odd power fluctuations in the area when I turn on all the equipment.

But just boring stuff. Routine, you know. Don't mind me. And please forget you read this. You know, don't be remembering me. Well, don't be remembering who you think is me, which might not be. See, gets boring, doesn't it?

Me? I hope to be remembered as someone who others could relate to, even if they did not agree with me...passionate for what I love...you?
As an above-average landscape photographer. Maybe, someday, I'll show my portfolio.

I prefer to be remembered as a self-employed handyman, who posted as Totally Texas White Trailer Trash & my postal zip code. Please forgive my numerous typos and remember that I had admitted to have been sometimes wrong.

Me? I hope to be remembered as someone who others could relate to, even if they did not agree with me...passionate for what I love...you?
Am I allowed to say how I will remember you?

As for myself, I don't care, I'm not here to impress anyone, I'm here for enjoyment. Nothing I say matters in the big scheme of life and I know it.

I never cared what others thought of me. Hence, I don’t care how I’m remembered here, good, bad or indifferent. Now I really doubt anyone will remember me. I will be replaced by someone else or a good many others and life will go on with different discussions and situations which come to the fore. In other words, anyone who leaves won’t be remembered long. It’s not like we got to know each other outside of our posts.

Well, I feel honored that you think I have that much clout but I have to inform you, I do not...what I am bound to do according to my own conscience, is tell the truth...if that bothers some people, then so be it...
Your truth is not 'the' truth. As soon as you can pull your almighty invisible entity out of the sky for me to see and speak with...the rest falls under the am I allowed to say thingy.

Hey, don't rush things...I ain't gone yet...😁
You don't let angry people bother you, and you have a lot of patience. Elora takes a lickin and keeps on tickin!

Like I care what you think?

(that's me, being an asshole)

(people also say I can be condescending (that means I talk to people like they're stupid))
I see what you did there.
Probably because I condescend too.

I want to be remembered as the man who introduced cream cheese to the Aztecs.

That'd be a pretty cool epitaph to have on your tombstone. I used to figure I'd want to have something to make people go "Huh?" when they walk through the cemetery and catch a glimpse of my tombstone.

I don't really want to be remembered except by family and friends in real life. However I will be very thankful to have had the opportunity to learn from and debate with many posters on this forum. So as long as I can, I will remember you all. Thank you!

Cheers and be well (remembered).
Evilroddy.

Back
Top Bottom