• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How would You like to be Remembered on This Forum?

Daisy

"Make sure of the more important things."
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Me? I hope to be remembered as someone who others could relate to, even if they did not agree with me...passionate for what I love...you?

I would like to remembered as a chief, a really, really, really super kind of chief.

Only member to be given Double Secret Probation for posting a nude selfie.

Last edited:
As kindhearted yet still a conservative

Me? I hope to be remembered as someone who others could relate to, even if they did not agree with me...passionate for what I love...you?
Then you really ought to stop condemning people, Christian and athiest alike, for not sharing your beliefs.

Makes it hard to relate to you.

Then you really ought to stop condemning people, Christian and athiest alike, for not sharing your beliefs.

Makes it hard to relate to you.
Well, I feel honored that you think I have that much clout but I have to inform you, I do not...what I am bound to do according to my own conscience, is tell the truth...if that bothers some people, then so be it...

Well, I feel honored that you think I have that much clout but I have to inform you, I do not...what I am bound to do according to my own conscience, is tell the truth...if that bothers some people, then so be it...
You have zero clout.

It's just that you said you wanted to be remembered as somone people could relate to........but you condemn everyone, so that is not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom