• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Stupid Are Americans?

Whoa. Cut me deep with that one. Have you ever even talked to a handicapped person? Wait, maybe I misunderstand what you mean by 'retarded". What does it mean in your world to be "retarded"? Do you mean they have Cerebral Palsy? Or MS? Please elaborate.
I am of the opinion that "retarded" is pretty much like any other insult. It has very little actual meaning. It's just a stupid insult.

So may I ask why you didn't jump on the guy who first used it?

I am of the opinion that "retarded" is pretty much like any other insult. It has very little actual meaning. It's just a stupid insult.

So may I ask why you didn't jump on the guy who first used it?
No. Calling people retarded is not like any other insult with "very little meaning". It has a very strong meaning and it's a terrible insult to handicapped people you dope. And I responded to you because you seem to be saying, "why pick on me when the other guy said it?. This is tricky but I'll say it slow.... I meant you're BOTH wrong to use such a derogatory term. And I assumed you can both read. Have you ever talked with a "retarded" person? You didn't say. Bet you haven't.

And another grade schooler who probably never met a handicapped person. Call Biden stupid, or dumb or whatever but you diminish any credibility you may have thought you had by showing everyone, especially handicapped people how ignorant you are by using the term retarded. But given your reply, I doubt you're a serious person. Probably just a ballbuster who thinks he's funny but ain't.

OK, well that begs the question:

Why do you hold anonymous posters on an Internet forum....to a higher standard of civility than you hold your retarded pretend "president" to fella?

Just curious?

Every time I read that some indisputably brilliant person (e.g., Alan Dershowitz) admits to having voted for Biden, then I view that as evidence that they’re not really all that bright.

Journalism is dead, but there should still be some investigative souls who will do some digging and find out who have became billionaires from the climate change hoax and the insidious, malevolent and criminal pandemic overkill.

Why have so many bright Americans caved in to swallow senseless ideologies? When did they stop thinking for themselves instead of losing themselves in groupthink? Where are the mavericks, the innovators, the rebels in our government?

Thinking is unnatural, unpleasant and laborious.
7_74_19.gif

I would have voted for Bernie if he was an option.

Explain to me in detail with facts (not opinion) why I’m stupid.

No. Calling people retarded is not like any other insult with "very little meaning".
I'm sorry, but you're just confused.
It has a very strong meaning and it's a terrible insult to handicapped people you dope.
What a horrible insult to us handicapped dopey people!! What is wrong with you?
And I responded to you because you seem to be saying, "why pick on me when the other guy said it?.
Yeah, except you posted to me first, so I'm not sure I'm following your logic here, temporally speaking, I mean.
Have you ever talked with a "retarded" person? You didn't say. Bet you haven't.
Please don't make me answer that.

Besides, some of my best friends are retarded!

Plus, have you ever talked with a dopey person? In real life, I mean?

I'm sorry, but you're just confused.

What a horrible insult to us handicapped dopey people!! What is wrong with you?

Yeah, except you posted to me first, so I'm not sure I'm following your logic here, temporally speaking, I mean.

Please don't make me answer that.

Besides, some of my best friends are retarded!

Plus, have you ever talked with a dopey person? In real life, I mean?
Ahh man. If you think you're funny, you're not. Just please don't insult people by calling them retarded. They're are so many other insults available that work well but don't make you sound like a complete dick. Just sayin.

Ahh man. If you think you're funny, you're not. Just please don't insult people by calling them retarded. They're are so many other insults available that work well but don't make you sound like a complete dick. Just sayin.
Thanks, but I consider that concern overblown. Words move in and out of the cultural lexicon. "Retarded" is now not used for any medical condition but is used as a common political insult.

Of course, I never use it except to mimic my debate partner, but that's just me being polite.

(And I'm damned funny. All my friends crack up when I flex my wit muscles.)

Every time I read that some indisputably brilliant person (e.g., Alan Dershowitz) admits to having voted for Biden, then I view that as evidence that they’re not really all that bright.

Journalism is dead, but there should still be some investigative souls who will do some digging and find out who have became billionaires from the climate change hoax and the insidious, malevolent and criminal pandemic overkill.

Why have so many bright Americans caved in to swallow senseless ideologies? When did they stop thinking for themselves instead of losing themselves in groupthink? Where are the mavericks, the innovators, the rebels in our government?

7_74_19.gif
A large proportion of Americans fell for the Big Lie, and many continue to double down on the BS. So ya, Americans can be idiots.

How Stupid Are Americans?​

Moderate to very.

And lots of Republicans think Donald is smart enough to apply his own makeup.

The orange henna look perhaps?

Trump can loan Biden his clown makeup kit including that atrocious combover.

Anything else I can help with? 😁

Trump can loan Biden his clown makeup kit including that atrocious combover.
It might get Biden some extra votes from the clown worshippers. Maybe worth a try?

The claim is that 81 million retards voted for Biden...so...I'd say that's a dump truck load of stupid...for sure.
Actually the false claim is that 70 million retards voted for Trump we know there was no way it was more than 10 million diaper wearing incels who actually voted for the brain dead loser

Actually the false claim is that 70 million retards voted for Trump we know there was no way it was more than 10 million diaper wearing incels who actually voted for the brain dead loser
It's statistically and morally impossible that Donald Trump got 70 million votes in 2020.

We're learning more each day about how they went about the cheating to come up with that number. Breaking into voting machines and such.

I don't know about most americans, but I am surprised that most people here actually believe the shit they post. If everyone here is so intelligent then why do they all fall hook line and sinker for some of the most horrendous political propaganda on the planet?

in your opinion who would have the "non-stupid" and "bright"vote been for?
🍿
You're not asking me, but imo, it would have been someone not on the ballots.

“New York City is still the safest big city in America. Look at Chicago, look at San Francisco, look at Los Angeles, Atlanta, and Washington. People leaving New York, I’m not sure where they’re going to go because we are the safest big city in America,” Hochul said.

7_74_19.gif
Alan Dershowitz is a literal Trump lawyer and known Epstein client.

If he was bright before, he isn't now.

It's statistically and morally impossible that Donald Trump got 70 million votes in 2020
It is good these threads have an expert when it comes to election results.
When it comes to national elections, how is it possible for anyone to judge what is morally acceptable in terms of votes cast?
Could it be there is some sort of moral metric we can apply as to how many votes a candidate "should" receive in a national election?

Why have so many bright Americans caved in to swallow senseless ideologies? When did they stop thinking for themselves instead of losing themselves in groupthink?
Good questions. Talk about senseless ideologies, I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how much mankind is responsible for any global warming we have observed over the years. Similarly, I am still waiting for a good explanation of how the world's temperature will be reduced if we stop using fossil fuels.
I know that no one has answers to these unanswerable questions.
But this country has allocated hundreds of billions of our taxpayer dollars to programs that are designed to "reduce climate change", whatever that means.
Talk about group think on a global scale.
What are we - lemmings?

lemming

A derogatory term used to reference a person who seemingly does not possess any form of individual thought, and instead, mindlessly follows the behaviors and actions of the masses.

It is good these threads have an expert when it comes to election results.
It's just common sense... but thanks!!
When it comes to national elections, how is it possible for anyone to judge what is morally acceptable in terms of votes cast?
Just listen in full honesty and humility for the voice of God. Then you'll know.
Could it be there is some sort of moral metric we can apply as to how many votes a candidate "should" receive in a national election?
Well, in the case of Donald Trump, the moral metric would only allow him one vote... if Donald actually votes, I mean.

Even the devil is allowed to vote for himself, but only once.

It simply points out the crappy education our youth receives on a daily basis.
But, then again, the country needs garbage collectors, burger flippers, ditch diggers, delivery people, crop pickers, and street sweepers.

But, then again, the country needs garbage collectors, burger flippers, ditch diggers, delivery people, crop pickers, and street sweepers.

Yeah, but according to Democrats, Gen Z is the future of their party and our country. Presumably, that includes McDonald’s burger flippers living in their parents’ spare upstairs bedroom. Republicans are just a bunch of mostly white-male old geezers who’ll be dead in a few years.

Republicans are just a bunch of mostly white-male old geezers who’ll be dead in a few years.
Are you talking about me again?

It is very easy to go into a big city and find really dumb, uneducated young people.
But those are the ones who will be doing those jobs that educated people should never be caught doing.

Back
Top Bottom