• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Stupid Are Americans?

I did miss the point. My dog often thinks I am clueless when it comes to satisfying her barks.
Just give her some bacon. It's the answer for everything.

Every time I read that some indisputably brilliant person (e.g., Alan Dershowitz) admits to having voted for Biden, then I view that as evidence that they’re not really all that bright.

Journalism is dead, but there should still be some investigative souls who will do some digging and find out who have became billionaires from the climate change hoax and the insidious, malevolent and criminal pandemic overkill.

Why have so many bright Americans caved in to swallow senseless ideologies? When did they stop thinking for themselves instead of losing themselves in groupthink? Where are the mavericks, the innovators, the rebels in our government?

Thinking is unnatural, unpleasant and laborious.
7_74_19.gif
Intelligent people understand that they never did.

Trump said, 'You could end up in World War III and this will be a war like we've never had before - won't even be close, because we're being run by stupid people.'

Trump said, 'You could end up in World War III and this will be a war like we've never had before - won't even be close, because we're being run by stupid people.'
Yeah, he's a malicious clown. All normal Americans know that we just escaped being run by stupid people, almost two years ago now.

That's nothing. Some people claim that Trump got 74 million votes!

No. Really. I'm not kidding. A statistical and moral impossibility, but some retards actually believe it!
Calling people retards? How old are you? 12?

Calling people retards? How old are you? 12?
You must not be paying close attention. I was replying to my debate partner, politely using his own terminology.

Here's what he said: "The claim is that 81 million retards voted for Biden...so...I'd say that's a dump truck load of stupid...for sure."

Please go back and shake your finger at him. (But no need to come back and apologize to me. I'm tough.)

You must not be paying close attention. I was replying to my debate partner, politely using his own terminology.

Here's what he said: "The claim is that 81 million retards voted for Biden...so...I'd say that's a dump truck load of stupid...for sure."

Please go back and shake your finger at him. (But no need to come back and apologize to me. I'm tough.)
So you both talk like 12 year olds. Better?

The claim is that 81 million retards voted for Biden...so...I'd say that's a dump truck load of stupid...for sure.

And lets not even get STARTED on all the trumptards....LOL!

"Herr derp a Reality TeeVee host will make me great...DERRRRRRRRRR...."

Bizarre times for sure Vance, heh heh.:LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)

So you both talk like 12 year olds. Better?

Why do you hold anonymous posters on an Internet forum....to a higher standard of civility than you hold your retarded pretend "president" to fella?

Just curious?

Why do you hold anonymous posters on an Internet forum....to a higher standard of civility than you hold your retarded pretend "president" to fella?

Just curious?
And another grade schooler who probably never met a handicapped person. Call Biden stupid, or dumb or whatever but you diminish any credibility you may have thought you had by showing everyone, especially handicapped people how ignorant you are by using the term retarded. But given your reply, I doubt you're a serious person. Probably just a ballbuster who thinks he's funny but ain't.

I'm sorry, but that really does sound like something a 10-year-old might say.
Whoa. Cut me deep with that one. Have you ever even talked to a handicapped person? Wait, maybe I misunderstand what you mean by 'retarded". What does it mean in your world to be "retarded"? Do you mean they have Cerebral Palsy? Or MS? Please elaborate.

Back
Top Bottom