• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Stupid Are Americans?

Are you talking about me again?

Me for sure. I wear the moniker "Boomer" with pride. :)

t is very easy to go into a big city and find really dumb, uneducated young people.
But those are the ones who will be doing those jobs that educated people should never be caught doing.

Let's just hope their manager isn't a Harvard grad.

Every time I read that some indisputably brilliant person (e.g., Alan Dershowitz) admits to having voted for Biden, then I view that as evidence that they’re not really all that bright.

Journalism is dead, but there should still be some investigative souls who will do some digging and find out who have became billionaires from the climate change hoax and the insidious, malevolent and criminal pandemic overkill.

Why have so many bright Americans caved in to swallow senseless ideologies? When did they stop thinking for themselves instead of losing themselves in groupthink? Where are the mavericks, the innovators, the rebels in our government?

Thinking is unnatural, unpleasant and laborious.
7_74_19.gif
They just need to start consuming conservative media.

Then they’ll know the truth literally no one in the world that doesn’t knows.

As an afterthought, are you sure you want all those liberals on your side?

Neither side is that intellectually stupid, they're more emotionally immature. Extreme ideological thinking serves the individual ego, not the general population.
And propaganda is all emotion based.

I just have to make you angry at something to get you to reject it. I do not need to prove to you that you should be angry. All I need to do is talk about it while I talk about other things you’re already mad at and your anger will easily attach to the new thing.

I thing you light very well have embraced had it just been honestly explained to you so that you truly understood it.

And propaganda is all emotion based.

I just have to make you angry at something to get you to reject it. I do not need to prove to you that you should be angry. All I need to do is talk about it while I talk about other things you’re already mad at and your anger will easily attach to the new thing.

I thing you light very well have embraced had it just been honestly explained to you so that you truly understood it.
The average voting public has the EQ of a child. That's why they're so easily led around by the nose.

The average voting public has the EQ of a child. That's why they're so easily led around by the nose.
That's why the founders only wanted property-owning white men to vote.

We should turn the vote over to AI, I sometimes think.

That's why the founders only wanted property-owning white men to vote.

We should turn the vote over to AI, I sometimes think.
Property-owning white men are the ones who program AI. Steve Cook, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, etc.

Property-owning white men are the ones who program AI. Steve Cook, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, etc.
Good point. We'll have to choose a million people, at random, to vote on the programming... but not on any particular candidate.

There's gotta be a way. We can't keep electing malicious clowns.

Meanwhile, I think every candidate should be made to pass a few basic tests. Literacy. History. the Constitution, etc.

They can take the tests as many times as they like, like the bar exam, but they have to pass before becoming a candidate.

Marjorie Taylor Greene....Donald Trump.....Fox news.....

American's aren't as stupid as they are intellectually lazy. Far too willing to believe whatever they are told by one group or the other. I find liberals to be worse about not bothering to fact check, and that includes the media.
How many Liberals do you know on a personal basis ?

we elected Trump....we're that stupid

American's aren't as stupid as they are intellectually lazy. Far too willing to believe whatever they are told by one group or the other. I find liberals to be worse about not bothering to fact check, and that includes the media.
They're more than just intellectually lazy. They are physically and mentally lazy.

They whine incessantly but refuse to lift a finger to do anything about it.

We are not in the habit of taking political advice from Russians.
No, you're just in the habit of taking political advice from George Soros and Bill Gates and the Kook Brothers.

You let them dictate who your political candidates will be, even though they don't live in your State.

You let big monied interest in other States dictate your ballot issues and also determine who your candidates will be.

They're more than just intellectually lazy. They are physically and mentally lazy.

They whine incessantly but refuse to lift a finger to do anything about it.

No, you're just in the habit of taking political advice from George Soros and Bill Gates and the Kook Brothers.

You let them dictate who your political candidates will be, even though they don't live in your State.

You let big monied interest in other States dictate your ballot issues and also determine who your candidates will be.
The easiest way to control the whole country is to put them in front of a TV. As long as Joy Reid or Sean Hannity say what they need to hear, they are controlled. Moreover, they then go on DP and spend their day parroting what they hear on the TV to each other.

Back
Top Bottom