• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How much will you trust a Pres Hillary Clinton with classified nat'l security info?

How much will you trust a Pres. Hillary with classified info?

• Total voters
Re: How much will you trust a Pres Hillary Clinton with classified nat'l security inf

Every single person who did NOT vote for Option 1 having 100% trust in her to handle classified data should be voting against her.

Don't worry, I most certainly will NOT be voting for her. EVER.

Re: How much will you trust a Pres Hillary Clinton with classified nat'l security inf

If it WASN'T intentional (which I think you have to be a total moron to think that), then the only conclusion is that she's incredibly stupid and doesn't have the intelligence to handle high-level information. Who would vote for that?

1. Trump is quite literally a pathological liar.

2. He can't keep his mouth shut about anything and is a textbook narcissist that will easily be manipulated because of that by governments around the world.

The man is mentally unfit to be president. So no, I don't trust him at all with classified material. That is not to say that I fully trust Hillary either, but we have 2 choices here and she is far and away the better of those 2 choices we have.

2016 Presidential Candidates

How much will you trust a Pres Hillary Clinton with classified nat'l security...

Oh I'm suspicious of her, but more trusting of her than others. Secondly, I think we are getting too caught up in the battle of personalities and less focused on some incredibly probable public administration quirks.

If my instincts are somewhat correct, i was more interested in the passages which supposedly highlight the cultural differences between State careerists and the appointees. The former were consistently held to higher standards [and made aware of importance of said higher standards] than the latter [who were frequently less technologically advanced, less schooled in security protocols than the careerists].

To say that Hillary Clinton was "incredibly careless," more or less underscores that appointee and elected officials writ large, have far less connection with technology best practices.

That seemed to be about on par with some of the less glamorous aspects of civil service and our government's overall understanding and connections with technology.

If it WASN'T intentional (which I think you have to be a total moron to think that), then the only conclusion is that she's incredibly stupid and doesn't have the intelligence to handle high-level information. Who would vote for that?

It was intentional, but in a "I don't give a ****" kind of way. It was for her own selfish convenience. I don't believe she wanted to divulge classified data on purpose, but her wreckless and selfish disregard for security policy and procedures jeopardized Top Secret classified data. As far as her other official email goes, that was for concealment and control, pure and simple.

Every single person who did NOT vote for Option 1 having 100% trust in her to handle classified data should be voting against her.

That's probably not going to happen.

A lot of people will be voting against Trump for the same reasons that others will be voting for him.

Hillary Clinton will be president of the USA for the next 8 years.

Wait and see.

I would not trust Sen. Clinton with anything. I also would not trust Donald Trump with anything. I once told a friend that I had some friends I would trust with my wife but not my money. Some I would trust with my money but not my wife. And a few, a very few, I would trust with either.

I would not trust Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton with my money or my wife. I'm not married now and I wouldn't trust either one with my dog, either.

Ah, then it's perfect for what I was responding to.

you-are-dismissed-749788.jpg

The Clinton Global Initiative may have to change their name to Money Exchange and Laundering Corp.

That (bolded above) is precisely my point - changes in (excetions added to?) a secure communcaton system require direction (high level auhorzation?) and coordination.

ok..... its my point too see post #28 and?

I wasnt voting for her anywhere but im curious, based on that logic who are you voting for and who should i vote for since i dont trust any politician 100%

Does anybody who isnt immediately family to one? do you?

A great montage of Hillary's lies juxtaposed with the FBI's investigation report.

Not necessarily. All things are relative. If the opposition is actually worse overall... single-issue voters are myopic dolts... then maybe voting for her is the better option. Evaluate the entire package, compare and contrast, then make your decision.

I'm sure some will mistake this as a "lesser of two evils" argument.

Not necessarily. All things are relative. If the opposition is actually worse overall... single-issue voters are myopic dolts... then maybe voting for her is the better option. Evaluate the entire package, compare and contrast, then make your decision.

I'm sure some will mistake this as a "lesser of two evils" argument.

The security of the nation (in all ways) is the #1 priority of the Prez.

I wasnt voting for her anywhere but im curious, based on that logic who are you voting for and who should i vote for since i dont trust any politician 100%

The poll was specific about handling classified data, okay. I have never felt I could trust a president with the handling of classified data, not even Bill Clinton.

The poll was specific about handling classified data, okay. I have never felt I could trust a president with the handling of classified data, not even Bill Clinton.

Does a President have to pass the normal background check for a security clearance? Or, do they just get access because they're elected?

The security of the nation (in all ways) is the #1 priority of the Prez.

so again then I wants voting for her anyway but you state that and you say "Every single person who did NOT vote for Option 1 having 100% trust in her to handle classified data should be voting against her."

So who are you voting for?
I dont trust any politician 100% or to be more specific none of the mains ones that ran, what were there 15?
Who should I vote for then?
Do you know anybody that honestly trusts politicians 100% that arent related to them?

Im not asking about the poll im asking about YOUR statement "Every single person who did NOT vote for Option 1 having 100% trust in her to handle classified data should be voting against her."
so ill ask you again

based on that logic who are you voting for?
who should i vote for since i dont trust any politician 100%

Im not asking about the poll im asking about YOUR statement "Every single person who did NOT vote for Option 1 having 100% trust in her to handle classified data should be voting against her."
so ill ask you again

based on that logic who are you voting for?
who should i vote for since i dont trust any politician 100%

If you don't care about the poll, then the conversation is over. My post was specific to the poll.

If you don't care about the poll, then the conversation is over. My post was specific to the poll.
LMAO thats what I though!
who said i dont care about the poll? I answered the OP and voted in it. You like to make a lot of things up dont you. nice failed strawman.

I asked you about YOUR statement and you "seem" to be afraid to answer, very telling. Can you defend the statement and explain it with logic or not? thats your issue.

so I will ask you again:

You stated: "Every single person who did NOT vote for Option 1 having 100% trust in her to handle classified data should be voting against her."

I said im not voting for her but based on that logic who are you voting for?
who should i vote for since i dont trust any politician 100%?
Does anybody trust them 100% who isnt immediately family to one? do you?

now you can answer and support your statement or run away, the choice is yours
:popcorn2:

LMAO thats what I though!
who said i dont care about the poll? I answered the OP and voted in it. You like to make a lot of things up dont you. nice failed strawman.

I asked you about YOUR statement and you "seem" to be afraid to answer, very telling. Can you defend the statement and explain it with logic or not? thats your issue.

so I will ask you again:

You stated: "Every single person who did NOT vote for Option 1 having 100% trust in her to handle classified data should be voting against her."

I said im not voting for her but based on that logic who are you voting for?
who should i vote for since i dont trust any politician 100%?
Does anybody trust them 100% who isnt immediately family to one? do you?

now you can answer and support your statement or run away, the choice is yours
:popcorn2:

I gave a satisfactory answer, and told you my response was to the poll. You don't care about the poll because you wish to move the discussion elsewhere and generalize about my answer. Sorry your plan is failing. Maybe the poll is flawed; if so that's not my concern either.

I gave a satisfactory answer, and told you my response was to the poll. You don't care about the poll because you wish to move the discussion elsewhere and generalize about my answer. Sorry your plan is failing. Maybe the poll is flawed; if so that's not my concern either.

thats what I thought, more dodging and running and posting of lies. Its hilarious that you think posting lies and ming stuff up every works. LMAO I knew you would though.
Theres a simply solution though, Next time be prepared to support your statements and then you wont have this trouble, have to make up strawmen and have your posts fail so hard.
Happy trails! :lamo:2wave:

To those who 100% trust her, do you just not believe the FBI investigation?

Back
Top Bottom