• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many?

40? but 20% of those would be lucky guesses....

Last names? thats another story....

:rofl

I've been married so long that I probably wouldn't remember them if they walked up and introduced themselves. I did drink a lot when I was younger though.

Whenever a girl would say, "Remember me?" I would ask her if we had slept together. :lol:

I've been married so long that I probably wouldn't remember them if they walked up and introduced themselves. I did drink a lot when I was younger though.

Whenever a girl would say, "Remember me?" I would ask her if we had slept together. :lol:

I always answer "Of Course I do shorty".... and watch their reaction. I can tell. ;)

Over one hundred. My grown daughter called me a man whore.

I detect that there's a whole lot of rounding up going on in this thread. Just saying.

(I gotta answer this a second time cause this just dawned on me)

That's what facebook is for. ;)

What percentage would you say that you can remember their names?

If I could remember all of their names, I would be able to count up how many there were. :rofl

I remember most of the faces, though, I think. If I sit and think about it. I just have to go through my life and remember where I was, what I was doing, etc. And then I could probably tick off a good estimated number. But that takes effort.

I know I was well over 20 before I graduated high school. That was 20 years ago.

I detect that there's a whole lot of rounding up going on in this thread. Just saying.

yep, i've only had sex with 2.75 people (it was a very hot quadruple amputee) but i just round up for the sake of convenience

I was only at 2 when I graduated high school, as I was with my HS sweetheart for the vast majority of my high school life...until the bitch cheated on me.

No worries. I got even. That's where #2 came from.

Suddenly I lost a whole lot of respect for women. The number grew exponentially from there.

I know exactly, and I once made a list so I'd remember their names. Then I burned it before my wedding. The # will be buried with me (or yelled out at the next all girls, margarita weekend. :lol:

> Dav
< Rev

15 or so relationships plus one night stands. Im 24. Not a bad number depending on what your priorities are.

:lol:

I feel like a nun next to everyone else on this thread lol
I have only ever had one partner

:) me too. my wife. and I wouldn't trade that for much of anything; i'm much happier that way.

I know exactly, and I once made a list so I'd remember their names. Then I burned it before my wedding. The # will be buried with me (or yelled out at the next all girls, margarita weekend. :lol:

> Dav
< Rev

You want to do what with Dav and Rev :shock:

Are bj's added in the total?

Back
Top Bottom