• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many of you call yourselves a PROUD AMERICAN?

[W:225]How many of you are proud Americans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am proud.....looking to move to another country ......

i like to travel

I suggest learning German and trying to live there for a while. When I lived in Germany US citizens had a hell of a time becoming German Citizens.

Not proud of what this country has become. When the Stock Market is more important than human lives, it's hard to be proud of the system that enabled a person such as Donald J Trump to become America's leader. Actually, I don't blame the citizens nearly as much as I do people and organisations like Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.
Yes, differences of opinion are ruining the leftist expectations for the country.

The Obama DACA approach did not last just 2 years.

And again, at a time of a major crisis,and an effort to pass Obamacare, immigration reform naturally became a secondary issue.

Do you understand executive orders? I do understand executive orders. They apply just to the Federal workers and have a end time and date on them.

There is one way to apply for asylum and it is made public in Mexico to all who show up. They must enter at a port of Entry. That is the law.

Were this American kids, I would give two figs. These children were illegal to enter. And if parents did not want to keep them, then blame the parents.

And many with kids did enter a port of Entry.

So, you only give a fig about American kids. Got it!

Do you understand executive orders? I do understand executive orders. They apply just to the Federal workers and have a end time and date on them.

We are not debating the proper or no role of an executive order. And nothing of such discussion is pertinent to the issuue of moral compass of this country when many of its people are so bitter that they do not care about the fact that DACA kids cannot be held accountable jus because their parents broke the law decade earler. So, expelling such kids may be legal but is still immoral. And using Obama as an excuse for choosing such path is pathetic!

If you think I am clueless, now you understand what I believe about your own poorly crafted posts.

I attached in my post a very clear video with Trump's Homeland Security Secretary (Kelly became later chief of staff) explaining in March 2017 that the Trump administration was considering measures to separate children from their parents.

Open your eyes and ears and listen to the interview. Your attempt to deflect with comments about the quality of my posts shows desperation

Now, let's try again:

Do you still believe that Trump is not responsible for the separation of children from their parents ?

And next time you want to have a debate about a serious subject, do me a favor and know the basics instead of asking for proof. You are wasting my time with such requests.

Last edited:
Many parents did not even violate any US law. They did have the right to apply for asylum.

, And the fact that you can blame those parents who entered the borders illegally does not give you a black check t justify any means taken against both the parents and their kids.

Yeah right.

Obama put them in cages and everything was copacetic with liberal clowns.

Obama bused them around the country while losing track of the parents and liberals never said a word.

Frankly I am very proud.

I am proud of Trump. I am proud of Trump due to his leadership. About the claims he lies. I recall when everybody in the public calls all politicians liars.

They call Congress liars. They will even call the Pope a liar. They call past presidents liars. Bill Clinton was a notorious liar. Hillary a terrible liar.

So that is not the true way to see presidents.

The true way is leadership followed by skills, followed by goals, followed by accomplishments followed by kept promises and more.

So do not call Trump a liar until you name at least 10 lies. And explain why you feel upset enough to be angry.
If you have kids, I hope they grow up to have the same personality trump does.

The Obama DACA approach did not last just 2 years.

And again, at a time of a major crisis,and an effort to pass Obamacare, immigration reform naturally became a secondary issue.
Obama lied to us all. When he issued that executive order, it was for 2 years.

I realize laws Congress has passed last longer.

All Daca did was give them 2 years of forbearance from being sent back.

In June 2012, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced the availability of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), a policy that allowed certain undocumented immigrants who had come to the U.S. as children to come forward and obtain a two-year “forbearance of removal”

Interesting (to anyone who didn't know anything about the DACA.

Relevant to the discussion about whether Mr. Trump's "extension" was voluntary or not?

Not in the least.

Is there a forum of Canadians where I can visit them to tell them how to run their country too?

Lots of them. Feel free to join one of them.

However, please be advised that you will most likely be required to demonstrate actually knowledge and bring real facts to the discussions.

PS - We just had an election in BC and I am sure that your heart will leap with joy when you find out that the "Liberals" lost 29.27% of the seats that they held. The "Liberals", plus the "Greens", had previously controlled 51.19% of the seats in the Provincial government. The "Conservatives", on the other hand, didn't lose a single seat that they had held prior to the election.

PPS - Just to give you an idea of how badly Canada is doing in coping with COVID-19 vis-a-vis the US, Canada now increased the number of active cases of COVID-19 by 489.25% since 17 JUL 20 but the US has only increased its number of cases of active cases of COVID-19 by a mere 49.76%

Last edited:
Lots of them. Feel free to join one of them.

However, please be advised that you will most likely be required to demonstrate actually knowledge and bring real facts to the discussions.
The point you made is a super point for all visitors here who do not actually live among us and deal with out problems.

Interesting (to anyone who didn't know anything about the DACA.

Relevant to the discussion about whether Mr. Trump's "extension" was voluntary or not?

Not in the least.
The argument has never been over that point. I understand courts of law.

Everyone had a muzzle loading musket. An expert infantry man could fire 4 balls in a minute, if it was smooth bore. The accuracy sucked. A shot every 15 seconds sounds kind of high, but that's what the internet says.

At the shootings in Vegas where 50+ victims were shot dead and at Orlando, in that gay bar, where 50+ victims were shot dead, how different would be the outcome if the shooters were using muzzleloaders?
The point you made is a super point for all visitors here who do not actually live among us and deal with out problems.
Is one of your problems leftist douchebags? Not everyone is fond of them, true story.

I attached in my post a very clear video with Trump's Homeland Security Secretary (Kelly became later chief of staff) explaining in March 2017 that the Trump administration was considering measures to separate children from their parents.

Open your eyes and ears and listen to the interview. Your attempt to deflect with comments about the quality of my posts shows desperation

Now, let's try again:

Do you still believe that Trump is not responsible for the separation of children from their parents ?

And next time you want to have a debate about a serious subject, do me a favor and know the basics instead of asking for proof. You are wasting my time with such requests.

To the point that he is who stopped it.

I watched and heard all words in your video. I do not pull Democrats cheap stunts by barking, do you have a point? I saw the point.

Now get my point. Those separated kids were only separated due to laws that when you check, you will find they are Democrats laws.

I was going to be born in Ireland but I am proud I insisted on being born in America

Back
Top Bottom