• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many of you call yourselves a PROUD AMERICAN?

[W:225]How many of you are proud Americans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BS excuse...

It was a choice!
The goverment could still keep families together, either by keeping the togther in refugee camps or by treeatin them in the same way ther treat so many people who commit minor misdemeanors. Let them free until the hearing!
Who but Obama declared to his minions that to pass DACA would be a violation of our constitution?

So you suggest putting children into the same prison their parents got sent to?

Trump defends our moral values. He does not waste time claiming non citizens need to take up residence here. We pay taxes for protection at the border. And damned proud to pay for our protection. Why aren't you proud?

I will no repeat what I said and the reasons for doing so. If you do not have the capacity to understand why it is much better for both the kids and the parent to stay together in a refugee camp instead of being separated in a foreign land, you are probablu not a parent.

When you let Trump defend your moral values, you are a loser.

How much does your decency cost?

I explained the options in the previosu post!

And yes, both parent and kids woud be better f they stayed together in a refugee camp.
To attack me is not the right debate process.
Obama declared to those cajoling him to create this bogus deal called DACA he could not do it due to it not being constitutional So he later violated the constitution.'
Legislatures and not president craft law.
Now you want to see said camps as what, fun camp outs? When at other times they get called prisons?
They are not refugees at all. They are guilty of crossing the border into a country they are not permitted by law to be at.

I will no repeat what I said and the reasons for doing so. If you do not have the capacity to understand why it is much better for both the kids and the parent to stay together in a refugee camp instead of being separated in a foreign land, you are probablu not a parent.

When you let Trump defend your moral values, you are a loser.

Look, you seem to me to have fallen in love with law breakers. I am not in love with law breakers. And the claim the kids were with parents is not proven at all by your claims.
Stop attacking me.

Who but Obama declared to his minions that to pass DACA would be a violation of our constitution?

Irreevant to the issue of separating chiden, and before you start any nonsense about the immigrant children under the Obama administration, let's make it clear that children at the time where NOT seprated from their parents. The choice that wass followed there was the catch and release where families were let free and were given a date to appear in court for the hearing which is similar to what often happens to peope who have committed minor non violent misdemeanors.

BS excuse...

It was a choice!
The goverment could still keep families together, either by keeping the togther in refugee camps or by treeatin them in the same way ther treat so many people who commit minor misdemeanors. Let them free until the hearing!

Were you whining when Obama was busing unaccompanied kids around the USA

To attack me is not the right debate process.
Obama declared to those cajoling him to create this bogus deal called DACA he could not do it due to it not being constitutional So he later violated the constitution.'
Legislatures and not president craft law.
Now you want to see said camps as what, fun camp outs? When at other times they get called prisons?
They are not refugees at all. They are guilty of crossing the border into a country they are not permitted by law to be at.

I can attack your claim that because you pay money for security, this gives you the right to support separating children on the border. So, I repeat

I do not give a **** about Obama. We are talking about a specific policy that as initiated by the Trump administration. Hust because you have issues with Obama, it does not mean that you should go after children.
And no, you missed my point MY PREFERENCE is to see the "catch and release" policy that took place during the Obama administration. But heck, compared tp separating childen, YOU BET I would prefer to see the families together in refugee camps. Parents wanted it and chldren wanted it. Have you beeen a parent or are you talking out of yor ass?

The courts decide if they are refugees or not!

Were you whining when Obama was busing unaccompanied kids around the USA

UNACCOMPANIED children

Totally different from taking kids away from their families!

Irreevant to the issue of separating chiden, and before you start any nonsense about the immigrant children under the Obama administration, let's make it clear that children at the time where NOT seprated from their parents. The choice that wass followed there was the catch and release where families were let free and were given a date to appear in court for the hearing which is similar to what often happens to peope who have committed minor non violent misdemeanors.

Obama separated the kids from the parents. So if you refuse to rip Obama, you destroyed your fake case against Trump. Catch and Release was not the product of our legislature. So Obama gave the parents and kids the boot to see if they can survive? How would they make it?

This is fact. Very few of the catch and release types showed up at the courts.

Anyway, Obama himself claimed it was a temporary bandaid and not the right thing to do. Are these kids with their parents? This is what Obama did to kids.
Children locked in cages.jpeg

UNACCOMPANIED children

I have yet to see when Trump took kids from parents.

When will you supply proof?

You can be disappointed about it's current state and still love it.

And hope for it's future.

Look, you seem to me to have fallen in love with law breakers. I am not in love with law breakers. And the claim the kids were with parents is not proven at all by your claims.
Stop attacking me.

Are you aware that law breakers for non-violent crimes are often left free until a trial?

Have you heard how the Trump administration tried to claim that prosecutors have the sole responsibiity to charge peope like Flynn?

And again, are you aware that paretns and kids stary together in refugee camps?

UNACCOMPANIED children

BS.

Blame the parents who knew what could happen before they disregarded American laws.

You take them in if you are feeling this righteous. :rolleyes:

I have yet to see when Trump took kids from parents.

When will you supply proof?

Stop insulting people's intelligence with such stupid claims!

Trump's role is to let others execute his policies.

I can attack your claim that because you pay money for security, this gives you the right to support separating children on the border. So, I repeat

I do not give a **** about Obama. We are talking about a specific policy that as initiated by the Trump administration. Hust because you have issues with Obama, it does not mean that you should go after children.
And no, you missed my point MY PREFERENCE is to see the "catch and release" policy that took place during the Obama administration. But heck, compared tp separating childen, YOU BET I would prefer to see the families together in refugee camps. Parents wanted it and chldren wanted it. Have you beeen a parent or are you talking out of yor ass?

The courts decide if they are refugees or not!

Trump only pulled the plug on an executive order. Trump has that right. Obama separated them and where were you at that time?

You come here to accuse me. And no doubt other posters. I took care of my children. I did not ever intrude on other countries where they would have caught me and my children and locked us up in far worse conditions than these kids are. And you have not proven Trump separated families. I will look at your proof. When you have any, Still that is not the open door to illegal aliens.

What happens to the kids when Cops arrest the parents? Do you think the cops allow the kids to stay in the rental house or other quarters alone?
Catch and release is a joke.

Are you aware that law breakers for non-violent crimes are often left free until a trial?

Have you heard how the Trump administration tried to claim that prosecutors have the sole responsibiity to charge peope like Flynn?

Democrats had the chance to solve the DACA & Dreamer's when they had the Congress, Senate, and White House.

You did squat for undocumented immigrants.

Hypocrites who keep kicking the can down the road so you can use the issue to promote your never ending victimhood narrative.

Aha, no proof. Just a big mouth. Do not know law. Do not care what Obama did to the children.

BS.

Blame the parents who knew what could happen before they disregarded American laws.

You take them in if you are feeling this righteous. :rolleyes:

Many parents did not even violate any US law. They did have the right to apply for asylum.

, And the fact that you can blame those parents who entered the borders illegally does not give you a black check t justify any means taken against both the parents and their kids.

Do they? Stay together in the USA in your so called refugee camps? If that is true, why did Obama lock the kids in holding cages. When Trump put an end to it, he never got credit.

Many parents did not even violate any US law. They did have the right to apply for asylum.

, And the fact that you can blame those parents who entered the borders illegally does not give you a black check t justify any means taken against both the parents and their kids.

There is one way to apply for asylum and it is made public in Mexico to all who show up. They must enter at a port of Entry. That is the law.

Were this American kids, I would give two figs. These children were illegal to enter. And if parents did not want to keep them, then blame the parents.

Democrats had the chance to solve the DACA & Dreamer's when they had the Congress, Senate, and White House.

You did squat for undocumented immigrants.

Hypocrites who keep kicking the can down the road so you can use the issue to promote your never ending victimhood narrative.

Democrats in the first halff had to address a huge financial crisis and did not have the senate in the second half of the Obama administration. Also, I do not givea f*** what Democrats did or not. But at least under the Democrats Dreamers could feel more secured and do things like getting loans for colleges.

Trump ended the condition you are howling over. He ended it since he used cages put there by Obama.

Aha, no proof. Just a big mouth. Do not know law. Do not care what Obama did to the children.

No need to prove the selff-evident!

But since you want to play the idiot...

Here is Trump's chief of staff from Mar 6, 2017

I am proud.....looking to move to another country ......

i like to travel

Democrats in the first halff had to address a huge financial crisis and did not have the senate in the second half of the Obama administration. Also, I do not givea f*** what Democrats did or not. But at least under the Democrats Dreamers could feel more secured and do things like getting loans for colleges.

Obama gave then 2 years. And what year did DACA start? August 15, 2012

That is over 8 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom