- Sep 28, 2018
- Reaction score
- Political Leaning
#1. Will not happen because it's doubtful that its true.Republicans must:
Notice none of these bullet points require accepting policies you don’t agree with, polticians you don’t wish to vote for, etc. But if your expression of peace and unity is simply demanding no accountablity for the GOP while still telling us it was a rigged election and we’re all commies, and George Soros, blah blah nope. Nope.
- To a man and woman acknowledge the elections were legitimate, Biden won fairly, and Donald Trump’s fantastical claims of election rigging were just that. They must acknowledge the voter fraud hoax they used as a predicate for their campaigning.
- Those who incited the insurrection by backing these claims should resign. Cruz and Hawley have to go, for sure.
- Donald Trump must be impeached with strong bi-partisan support. Removal, should it come now or next congress, same. Both parties must speak with one voice where he is concerned.
- LEadership must ratchet way down the Rush Limbaification of their rhetoric. Stop using commie marxist socialist interchangably in response to virtually every policy proposal a Democratic politician makes (be adults, and stop with the dumb DEMOCRAT POL shit). Stop calling your voters “patriots” vs everyone else.
- Republican voters themselves need to take a breath and instead of demanding we listen to ”74m of us” stop to think there were 81m who disagreed, we are Americans too, and we should have a say as well. The idea that the 74m are the single most important group of humans in the country demanding all of our oxygen is an idea that needs to be put to bed.
Elections have consequences.
#2. Same for democrats who have incited the insurrection in cities like Portland, Waters, Booker, Harris have to go for sure.
#3. All republicans and democrats who voted to impeach without a hearing, without proof, without offering the President an opportunity to defend himself as is the American way, need to be impeached.
#4. Leadership myst ratchet way down the racist rhetoric. Stop using racist, white privilege, white supremacist, systemic racism interchangeable in response to virtually every policy proposal a Republican politician makes. Stop calling your voters victims and their riots movements to express their voices.
#5. Democrat voters need to take a breath and instead of demanding we listen to 80M of us, stop to think there were 74m who disagreed, we are Americans too and we should have a say as well. The idea that 80m are the single most important group of humans in the country demanding all of our oxygen is an idea that needs to be put to bed.
None of these bullet points require acceptiing policies you don't agree with, politicians you don't wish to vote for, etc. But if your expression of peace and unity is simply demanding no accountability for the Dems (who supported riots and destruction all summer) (and illegal changes to voting laws in state constitutions) while still telling us it was not a rigged election and we are all racist, Trump cultist, blah, blah, NOPE.