• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Jerry Falwell Jr. Lost His Flock

Apparently most of you are not aware of the "PK" phenomenon.
Oftentimes the preacher's kids are the biggest screwups and the biggest hedonists in town.

And preacher's daughters? Oh holy moly...

Preacher's kids are almost guaranteed to sneak off and taste everything the outside world has to offer.
See, for the rest of us, it's just life's ups and downs, the joys and the pain.
For a PK, it's a DRUG, a forbidden fruit.

Apparently most of you are not aware of the "PK" phenomenon.
Oftentimes the preacher's kids are the biggest screwups and the biggest hedonists in town.

And preacher's daughters? Oh holy moly...

Preacher's kids are almost guaranteed to sneak off and taste everything the outside world has to offer.
See, for the rest of us, it's just life's ups and downs, the joys and the pain.
For a PK, it's a DRUG, a forbidden fruit.

Preachers kids are always the biggest hell raisers, but they act extremely pious on Sunday morning, even when they are hung over.

A preachers kid got drunk and a friend/neighbor of mine was in the car. They were both drunk and headed to a supposed party in a town a few miles west and he went off the road at supposedly over 100 mph, flew through the air across a ravine and hit a tree. My neighbor/friend was killed when half his head was ripped off when it hit both both the tree and the corner of the windshield.
It was late on a Saturday night and I was riding a mt bike around town with a friend and we saw them leave from McD's parking lot and head out of town. About 10 minutes later we heard the sirens but we never put it together. A friend called me on Sunday Monday and asked me if I heard the news. I didn't and he said that Nathan was dead and Randy was in the ICU in Cleveland and not expected to make it. I said well that explains all of the cars parked up and down the street because I thought it was a family reunion at Nathans parent's house.

This was less than 2 weeks after we graduated HS.

Amish kids on Rumspinga are also serious partiers.

Preachers kids are always the biggest hell raisers, but they act extremely pious on Sunday morning, even when they are hung over.

A preachers kid got drunk and a friend/neighbor of mine was in the car. They were both drunk and headed to a supposed party in a town a few miles west and he went off the road at supposedly over 100 mph, flew through the air across a ravine and hit a tree. My neighbor/friend was killed when half his head was ripped off when it hit both both the tree and the corner of the windshield.
It was late on a Saturday night and I was riding a mt bike around town with a friend and we saw them leave from McD's parking lot and head out of town. About 10 minutes later we heard the sirens but we never put it together. A friend called me on Sunday Monday and asked me if I heard the news. I didn't and he said that Nathan was dead and Randy was in the ICU in Cleveland and not expected to make it. I said well that explains all of the cars parked up and down the street because I thought it was a family reunion at Nathans parent's house.

This was less than 2 weeks after we graduated HS.

Amish kids on Rumspinga are also serious partiers.

File this under Wut? :shock:

Exclusive: Falwell says ‘Fatal Attraction’ threat led to depression
Granda, who was 21 at the time, dismissed the charges of threats in an email to Secrets. He emailed, “any allegation of extortion is falsely, defamatory and belied by clear documentary evidence. The Falwell’s attempt to sandbag me, and the Examiner, with a last minute story without providing the Examiner clear evidence that this was not simply an ‘affair’ with concocted allegations of extortion reeks desperation. The WHOLE truth will come out.”

Isn't Granda gay? :confused:

Someone is lying and it ain't the pool boy.

Falwell Settles Court Case Over ‘Pool Boy’ Business Deal
As part of the settlement, which was filed Friday in Miami federal court, Mr. Falwell will pay an undisclosed sum to a young man who claimed he had been offered an ownership stake in a gay-friendly youth hostel, the Miami Hostel, that Mr. Falwell and his wife, Becki, bought in 2013.

becki,

meet the bus

So, one has to ask. Will the rest of the Evangelicals come to Jesus and admit that they've been had, buying into a Trump presidency because he was promoted by a religious leader who Trump blackmailed?

:lamo

Suckers.

What night does Jerry Falwell Junior speak at the Republican national convention?

Hum. Since then, he has backed out of the agreement, and 'negotiations are ongoing'. He's still done for.

I hope he stays in the spotlight. That “university” needs to be exposed for the fraud he is.

I hope he stays in the spotlight. That “university” needs to be exposed for the fraud he is.

Oh, he finally resigned.

The fact that pious Bible Christians who think of themselves as the only Christians worthy of the name "Christian" could ever support such a repulsive character as Trump should make everybody think ...

The fact that pious Bible Christians who think of themselves as the only Christians worthy of the name "Christian" could ever support such a repulsive character as Trump should make everybody think ...

They are fake Christians. They use religion to get votes.

They are fake Christians. They use religion to get votes.
They sold their souls long ago for a shot at winning the abortion issue which, for them, is an easy out. No thinking required, don’t even have to lift a finger. Just say you want to save the babies and let everyone else bear the burden.

Talibornagains are always the kinky ones....

But they think that they are the only Christians worthy of the name.

yeah, i know. i've had to listen to those people (i'm surrounded by them) literally every day of my life.

i'm one million times the Christian that some of those people are.

There is nothing pious/devout about the man...learn your definitions...:roll:

But they think that they are the only Christians worthy of the name.

It doesn't matter what they think, it's what Jehovah God and Jesus Christ think that counts...Matthew 7:13,14...

You might want to think about what mocking "pious Bible Christians," as you so frequently do, accomplishes.

Back
Top Bottom