• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Jerry Falwell Jr. Lost His Flock

Maybe, but, I need something more than the pool boy word. No one has collaborated the accusation, and he hasn't provided the photo. It would not surprise me though.

Yep, so far a lot of this is "He said vs He & She said." But, judging by the recording that was already released, Pool Boy has shown more veracity than Jerry and Becki.

Yep, so far a lot of this is "He said vs He & She said." But, judging by the recording that was already released, Pool Boy has shown more veracity than Jerry and Becki.

Yes, but when it comes to involving someone else , I want more evidence.

Yes, but when it comes to involving someone else , I want more evidence.

I suspect much more will come out in the coming weeks.

I suspect much more will come out in the coming weeks.

Maybe. I would like that to come from someone other than the single pool boy. The drive for sex is very strong, and for some reason, the people who are sexually repressed as younger folks tend to go for the stranger stuff later.

Maybe. I would like that to come from someone other than the single pool boy. The drive for sex is very strong, and for some reason, the people who are sexually repressed as younger folks tend to go for the stranger stuff later.

The Michael Cohen story is fun. Earlier today, I read a line that almost made me spit out my coffee. Paraphrasing, "Jerry's support for Trump had nothing to do with me making sure the photos of him and his wife did not leak."

:lamo

The craziest part of this whole story is that Tom Arnold was actually right.

Back
Top Bottom