• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Dem officials, the media and Big Tech worked in concert to bury the Hunter Biden story

Asking you to present evidence for your claims of Joe Biden's guilt is "slippery"? You wrote post #34 as a response to me asking for evidence Joe Biden committed a crime. I don't see in post #34 or anywhere else where that evidence has been presented. I think I'll start ignoring your posts until your ready to present that irrefutable evidence you claim to have.
You can always spot the zealot; they'll never cede a point.

As I told you, we're building a factbase here. You claimed I have not supported anything in post 34, and I'm taking you through that post point by point. We're still on point one. Yes or no, is point one factual? (Come on, acknowledging it may hurt a little, but it won't kill you.)

And you are welcome to put me on your ignore list, but that doesn't mean these facts are going away. It will just mean you're hiding from them.

You can always spot the zealot; they'll never cede a point.

As I told you, we're building a factbase here. You claimed I have not supported anything in post 34, and I'm taking you through that post point by point. We're still on point one. Yes or no, is point one factual? (Come on, acknowledging it may hurt a little, but it won't kill you.)

And you are welcome to put me on your ignore list, but that doesn't mean these facts are going away. It will just mean you're hiding from them.
Oh you're not on my ignore list, I'll just be ignoring you until you're ready to present the evidence you have that Joe Biden committed a crime. Ive asked you like 300 times now and nothing has come even close to showing a crime was committed by him. Let me know if and when you feel up to it.

If you're not leading up to the point where you show evidence Joe Biden is guilty of a crime, then no, I don't see the point in continuing. Maybe you could start your own thread so the rest of us can stay on topic?
You should send an email to the intel agencies and ask them to trace the 10M dollar payment to the 'big guy'. Where does the trail end and with whom? Super easy task wouldn't you think?

Is there any corroboration for his story?
Did you watch either video? He has documents that back up what he's said and volunteered to both testify in a court of law and present those documents to law enforcement.

This man is a real, genuine whistle blower willing to put his money where his mouth is, not some phony, democratic political operative trying to take down a sitting president with false allegations who to this day is still hiding in the shadows.

You should send an email to the intel agencies and ask them to trace the 10M dollar payment to the 'big guy'. Where does the trail end and with whom? Super easy task wouldn't you think?
Why would I do that if you guys are too lazy to do it yourselves?

Did you watch either video? He has documents that back up what he's said and volunteered to both testify in a court of law and present those documents to law enforcement.

This man is a real, genuine whistle blower willing to put his money where his mouth is, not some phony, democratic political operative trying to take down a sitting president with false allegations who to this day is still hiding in the shadows.

So has he not turned this information over to a reporter to investigate his charges?

No hint of this kind of scandal has emerged around Biden in his decades of service, but one that popped up just months before the biggest election of his life should be taken at face value?

Here it is a year after that election and no investigative journalist has moved this story any further forward.

Seems shaky.

Oh you're not on my ignore list, I'll just be ignoring you until you're ready to present the evidence you have that Joe Biden committed a crime. Ive asked you like 300 times now and nothing has come even close to showing a crime was committed by him. Let me know if and when you feel up to it.
We're discussing point one from post 34. Is it factual or is it not? Why are you afraid to answer?

No hint of this kind of scandal has emerged around Biden in his decades of service, but one that popped up just months before the biggest election of his life should be taken at face value?

Here it is a year after that election and no investigative journalist has moved this story any further forward.

Seems shaky.
Seems panicky.

We're discussing point one from post 34. Is it factual or is it not? Why are you afraid to answer?
You've already stated your arguments won't be leading to any kind of evidence that Joe Biden committed a crime and I couldn't care less about Hunter Biden as he's not in public office. Just write me when you find the incriminating evidence you're looking for.

You've already stated your arguments won't be leading to any kind of evidence that Joe Biden committed a crime and I couldn't care less about Hunter Biden as he's not in public office. Just write me when you find the incriminating evidence you're looking for.
I accept your surrender. You challenged the veracity of post 34 and you now agree (grudgingly) what I listed in post 34 is factual.

Having our factbase, we can say one explanation that fits those facts is that Joe Biden profited from selling access through his son. That is bribery and an impeachable offense. What is needed is an investigation to determine if this evidence is merely circumstantial or whether it is an indication of bribery.

I accept your surrender. You challenged the veracity of post 34 and you now agree (grudgingly) what I listed in post 34 is factual.

Having our factbase, we can say one explanation that fits those facts is that Joe Biden profited from selling access through his son. That is bribery and an impeachable offense. What is needed is an investigation to determine if this evidence is merely circumstantial or whether it is an indication of bribery.
Lol, I'm sure with the evidence you never got around to presenting, they'll be hauling Joe off to prison any day now!

As I mentioned earlier, it is the hallmark of the zealot that they can never, ever, cede a point. For them, the world is entirely black and white: they are always right and the opposition must always be wrong. Ultimately, their intrangesence only demonstrates their intellectual fragility. It takes a level of maturity to realize the side you normally support may be in error, and that is something neither the rabid left nor the rabid right will likely ever understand.

This is just another instance of right wing losers still trying to steal an election for their anti American god.

Not in the slightest.

It is an example of left Wingers bitterly clinging to their dogmatic parroting of the talking points of their high priests.

The lap Top was Hunter's.

So has he not turned this information over to a reporter to investigate his charges?
From what I can remember, he gave the documents he had to members of the media. In fact, I seem to remember something along the lines of him overnighting the documents to Fox News and the shipping company mysteriously losing them. I can't remember how that was ever resolved. I'll look into that and get back to you.

From what I can remember, he gave the documents he had to members of the media. In fact, I seem to remember something along the lines of him overnighting the documents to Fox News and the shipping company mysteriously losing them. I can't remember how that was ever resolved. I'll look into that and get back to you.
Documents found. Tucker ... crickets

I know, it's funny right?
If only he could show just a bit more integrity in these situations.

you might want to look in the mirror when you type these comments.

As I mentioned earlier, it is the hallmark of the zealot that they can never, ever, cede a point. For them, the world is entirely black and white: they are always right and the opposition must always be wrong. Ultimately, their intrangesence only demonstrates their intellectual fragility. It takes a level of maturity to realize the side you normally support may be in error, and that is something neither the rabid left nor the rabid right will likely ever understand.

Don't worry, your precious GOP will impeach Biden regardless of what the evidence is. And it won't be because of Hunter Biden or anything related to the "laptop", it will be because the GOP will be eager to get payback for Trump's impeachments, and because they know impeaching Biden over and over again will be exactly what the GOP base demands.

So you'll get your multiple impeachment's, don't worry. Nothing will happen to Biden, but a tax payer funded show will be put on for you people so that you can think your political leaders give a shit about you.

Don't worry, your precious GOP will impeach Biden regardless of what the evidence is. And it won't be because of Hunter Biden or anything related to the "laptop", it will be because the GOP will be eager to get payback for Trump's impeachments, and because they know impeaching Biden over and over again will be exactly what the GOP base demands.

So you'll get your multiple impeachment's, don't worry. Nothing will happen to Biden, but a tax payer funded show will be put on for you people so that you can think your political leaders give a shit about you.
I agree with you that there is some pent-up impeachment lust on the GOP side, but given how poorly the Democrats ran both of their attempts at Trump, I can hardly blame them. The Bidens have given the Republicans a wonderful opportunity for a backatcha.

And were I you I would not be so confident in your "nothing will happen to Biden" prediction. A net loss of a single seat by the Democrats in the Senate means after an impeachment, the trial will be conducted under GOP leadership.

I agree with you that there is some pent-up impeachment lust on the GOP side, but given how poorly the Democrats ran both of their attempts at Trump, I can hardly blame them. The Bidens have given the Republicans a wonderful opportunity for a backatcha.

And were I you I would not be so confident in your "nothing will happen to Biden" prediction. A net loss of a single seat by the Democrats in the Senate means after an impeachment, the trial will be conducted under GOP leadership.

Yawn, more partisan nonsense. Trump was actually guilty of his crimes, both times, but the GOP is so terrified of their base no way would they vote to convict.

And Biden will be fine. If anything, the GOP spending 2 years relentlessly impeaching Biden just to placate their rabid base may end up getting independents back on his side...especially if Trump is the nominee in 2024. Regardless, even if you got Biden removed (you won't), you get a President Harris. So either way, you lose.

Last edited:
Yawn, more partisan nonsense. Trump was actually guilty of his crimes, both times, but the GOP is so terrified of their base no way would they vote to convict.

And Biden will be fine. If anything, the GOP spending 2 years relentlessly impeaching Biden just to placate their rabid base may end up getting independents back on his side...especially if Trump is the nominee in 2024. Regardless, even if you got Biden removed (you won't), you get a President Harris. So either way, you lose.
You really not thinking this through. If the case against Biden is solid, and the GOP controls both houses, what do you think they'll do?

You really not thinking this through. If the case against Biden is solid, and the GOP controls both houses, what do you think they'll do?

1. The case against Biden is not "solid".
2. GOP won't have enough votes to remove him regardless.
3. Even if they did they get a President Harris, so they still lose.
4. All this will do is drive Independents to the Democrats side...especially if Trump is the GOP nominee in 2024.

Hunter Biden has been under investigation since Obama. Why didn't Barr and Trump's DOJ press charges while Trump was in office?

Back
Top Bottom