• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Dem officials, the media and Big Tech worked in concert to bury the Hunter Biden story

And once again you just ignore what you want and then make like nothing happened. Not like I expected anything different from you, but that's what normally transpires here anyway.
Fact of the matter is, Biden admitted to threatening to withhold funds that he had no power to actually withhold. All to get a prosecutor he had no right affecting removed from his position. Worst part being is that the whole ordeal was too close to being associated with his own son's position in the exact company that was being investigated by said prosecutor.
Gotta love the amount of corruption that people like you are willing to abide, just because you support the person doing it.

Here's hoping you eventually ditch those running shoes of yours.
Yeah, none of which you described is extortion. Every US administration since the beginning of the nation has used the threat of witholding funds and favors to push actions favorable to US policy. Hilariously, you support Trump who illegally threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine if they didn't invent dirt on Biden.

The fact that Trump's DOJ never brought charges against Biden shows its fake nonsense. If you still believe it's real, then I guess you should be mad at Trump for choosing not to prosecute.

Yeah, none of which you described is extortion. Every US administration since the beginning of the nation has used the threat of witholding funds and favors to push actions favorable to US policy. Hilariously, you support Trump who illegally threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine if they didn't invent dirt on Biden.

The fact that Trump's DOJ never brought charges against Biden shows its fake nonsense. If you still believe it's real, then I guess you should be mad at Trump for choosing not to prosecute.
You see, this is where you're easily caught in yet another lie. Trump never made such a threat towards any official in Ukraine. You can did through all the media that you like on the matter and you'll come up empty handed. All you're going to find, are people just like yourself, who kept making the same hollow claims and never supplied any evidence for it. Aside from their own opinions and allegations of course, but that barely counts as real evidence when the truth is concerned.

You on the other hand were given direct evidence of Biden doing exactly that, threatening a foreign body, just so he could get his way.
And you allow it, because it's someone who you support doing it.
Like it or not this is what Biden did and were it not for people like you protecting and defending him, he most likely would've been charged in some capacity. However that's just not the reality that we're living in at the moment.
So go ahead and keep wallowing in your own corruption, while attempting to pass it on to someone else.

You see, this is where you're easily caught in yet another lie. Trump never made such a threat towards any official in Ukraine. You can did through all the media that you like on the matter and you'll come up empty handed. All you're going to find, are people just like yourself, who kept making the same hollow claims and never supplied any evidence for it. Aside from their own opinions and allegations of course, but that barely counts as real evidence when the truth is concerned.

You on the other hand were given direct evidence of Biden doing exactly that, threatening a foreign body, just so he could get his way.
And you allow it, because it's someone who you support doing it.
Like it or not this is what Biden did and were it not for people like you protecting and defending him, he most likely would've been charged in some capacity. However that's just not the reality that we're living in at the moment.
So go ahead and keep wallowing in your own corruption, while attempting to pass it on to someone else.
Your video showed absolutely nothing that you claimed it did. If you think this was criminal, you should be furious with the Trump administration for not prosecuting him. I suggest you write him an angry letter.

Despite your claims, I, RabidAlpaca, Internet troll, had no ability to stop Trump from prosecuting Biden, so I don't know how you think I could've done that.

Your video showed absolutely nothing that you claimed it did. If you think this was criminal, you should be furious with the Trump administration for not prosecuting him. I suggest you write him an angry letter.
Even though he verbally admitted to extorting them?
It's good to see that you're still just as willfully blind as the first time I ran across you.

Keep protecting him all you like, but he admitted to it. It's not my fault that he has far too much power with the media and the political establishment, but it is your fault that you can only keep protecting him. Even with irrefutable evidence staring you in the face.

Even though he verbally admitted to extorting them?
It's good to see that you're still just as willfully blind as the first time I ran across you.

Keep protecting him all you like, but he admitted to it. It's not my fault that he has far too much power with the media and the political establishment, but it is your fault that you can only keep protecting him. Even with irrefutable evidence staring you in the face.
You should mention all these points in the angry letter you write to Trump asking why he didn't prosecute. Despite your accusation that I did, I didn't personally stop Trump from prosecuting Biden, so you may be talking to the wrong person.

And no, I heard no extortion on the video, and apparently no US prosecutor did either.

Show us real evidence of crimes committed by Joe Biden or just shut up. This is nothing but hot air as usual.
Then how do you explain the coordinated effort to bury the story about Hunter’s laptop? It was not “Russian Disinformation,” and it was fairly clear from the beginning when the Biden’s started making non-denial denials about whether it was. Or do you like it when the media protects you from information?

Then how do you explain the coordinated effort to bury the story about Hunter’s laptop? It was not “Russian Disinformation,” and it was fairly clear from the beginning when the Biden’s started making non-denial denials about whether it was. Or do you like it when the media protects you from information?
I'm not going to defend any of the wild conspiracy theories you cook up. If you have evidence Joe Biden committed a crime, submit it here. I don't really care what your blogs have been telling you.

Let me guess, you're also one of the fringe radicals telling us the vaccine is the real killer, not the virus, and the media is hiding it from me right?

Or do you like it when the media protects you from information?
Do you like it when the media protects you from the fact that Trump diddles kids? Why do you support kid diddling?

That's where you are wrong. I never paid that much attention to anything about Hunter. Once I saw Trump attempt to extort a bribe from Ukraine, I pretty much knew it was all BS blown out of proportion to hurt Bidens chances.

And the real truth is, the laptop to me means nothing. Hunter never was a politician and still isn't. He's irrelevant.

Let me also add that if we use Hunters past to judge Joe Biden, then Trump should never have gotten near politics. Case closed.
If you can park your TDS for a moment, you might question whether it’s ethical for a sitting US Vice President to A) sell access through his son and B) gain financially from selling that access. Among other issues, that is what the information on Hunter’s laptop indicates.

I'm not going to defend any of the wild conspiracy theories you cook up. If you have evidence Joe Biden committed a crime, submit it here. I don't really care what your blogs have been telling you.

Let me guess, you're also one of the fringe radicals telling us the vaccine is the real killer, not the virus, and the media is hiding it from me right?

Do you like it when the media protects you from the fact that Trump diddles kids? Why do you support kid diddling?
Well, posts don't get much more partisanly stupid than that one.

But since you asked above evidence, I'll repost this. Despite the left-wing media's attempts to get us to look the other way, we've established the laptop is in fact Hunter's, and since it's then reasonable to assume the data on the laptop is also Hunter's, we have the following facts at our disposal:
  • A corrupt Ukrainian energy company hired Hunter Biden -- someone with a publicized substance abuse problem and absolutely no energy industry experience whatsoever -- to sit on its board, attend just several meetings a year, and pay him $50k a month.

• Not from the emails but from the public record, then VP Joe Biden personally intervened in the selection of a prosecutor in a case involving a subsidiary, Burisma, of the company paying his son $50k a month. If nothing else, this was a blatant conflict of interest.

• Emails shortly after Biden's intervention have Burisma executives thanking Hunter for a meeting with his father and referring to the meeting as productive.

• No meeting with Burisma was found on Joe Biden's office calendar (which is also a public record).

• Other emails have Hunter Biden claiming he subsidizes the Biden family finances, i.e. Hunter's lobbying money financially benefits Joe Biden.

• Other emails indicate Hunter was secretly arranging for his father to have a share in a since failed (and shady) investment deal in China. Two other participants in the deal have spoken out publicly to say the emails are accurate.

Is this conclusive proof of selling influence? No, but these messages are grounds for further investigation including an examination of Hunter's finances and related testimony under oath.

Well, posts don't get much more partisanly stupid than that one.

But since you asked above evidence, I'll repost this. Despite the left-wing media's attempts to get us to look the other way, we've established the laptop is in fact Hunter's, and since it's then reasonable to assume the data on the laptop is also Hunter's, we have the following facts at our disposal:
  • A corrupt Ukrainian energy company hired Hunter Biden -- someone with a publicized substance abuse problem and absolutely no energy industry experience whatsoever -- to sit on its board, attend just several meetings a year, and pay him $50k a month.

• Not from the emails but from the public record, then VP Joe Biden personally intervened in the selection of a prosecutor in a case involving a subsidiary, Burisma, of the company paying his son $50k a month. If nothing else, this was a blatant conflict of interest.

• Emails shortly after Biden's intervention have Burisma executives thanking Hunter for a meeting with his father and referring to the meeting as productive.

• No meeting with Burisma was found on Joe Biden's office calendar (which is also a public record).

• Other emails have Hunter Biden claiming he subsidizes the Biden family finances, i.e. Hunter's lobbying money financially benefits Joe Biden.

• Other emails indicate Hunter was secretly arranging for his father to have a share in a since failed (and shady) investment deal in China. Two other participants in the deal have spoken out publicly to say the emails are accurate.

Is this conclusive proof of selling influence? No, but these messages are grounds for further investigation including an examination of Hunter's finances and related testimony under oath.
None of that is evidence of a crime committed by Joe Biden. You must be absolutely furious at Trump for not prosecuting him during the 4 years he was in office, despite being desperate to find anything to prosecute Biden for. I suggest you write him an angry letter.

I can't prove Trump diddles kids, but shouldn't we have an investigation just to make sure?

None of that is evidence of a crime committed by Joe Biden. You must be absolutely furious at Trump for not prosecuting him during the 4 years he was in office, despite being desperate to find anything to prosecute Biden for. I suggest you write him an angry letter.

I can't prove Trump diddles kids, but shouldn't we have an investigation just to make sure?
Whether it is a crime or not is not relevant, at least for the next three years, as a sitting US President cannot be prosecuted for a federal crime. Whether or not it constitutes an impeachable offence -- as bribery most certainly is -- is quite another matter.

Whether it is a crime or not is not relevant, at least for the next three years, as a sitting US President cannot be prosecuted for a federal crime. Whether or not it constitutes an impeachable offence -- as bribery most certainly is -- is quite another matter.
These are great arguments you should put in your letter to Trump chastising him for not investigating and prosecuting Biden when he had the chance.

These are great arguments you should put in your letter to Trump chastising him for not investigating and prosecuting Biden when he had the chance.
I suggest you remember those arguments. Should the GOP take control of the House next year I suspect you'll be hearing of them again.

I suggest you remember those arguments. Should the GOP take control of the House next year I suspect you'll be hearing of them again.
You had 4 years full control of government and did nothing about this information, so either it's fake or the GOP is corrupt and in on the scam. Have you considered the blog you read this on lied to you?

The real question is why nobody is investigating the accusations of Trump's kid diddling.

You had 4 years full control of government and did nothing about this information, so either it's fake or the GOP is corrupt and in on the scam. Have you considered the blog you read this on lied to you?

The real question is why nobody is investigating the accusations of Trump's kid diddling.
I did? Gosh.

But if you're wondering why the Trump administration didn't pursue impeachment proceedings at a time when Joe Biden wasn't in office, then there are some fundamental matters of American civics we're going to need to discuss first.

I did? Gosh.

But if you're wondering why the Trump administration didn't pursue impeachment proceedings at a time when Joe Biden wasn't in office, then there are some fundamental matters of American civics we're going to need to discuss first.
Who said impeachment? Quote me, I didn't. When Trump was in office Biden was just a normal civilian. Trump's DoJ could've prosecuted him at any time, but simply didn't.

Direct your anger towards Trump for refusing to prosecute Biden. I know you're basically illiterate when it comes to US civics, but it actually wasn't my decision.

Who said impeachment? Quote me, I didn't. When Trump was in office Biden was just a normal civilian. Trump's DoJ could've prosecuted him at any time, but simply didn't.

Direct your anger towards Trump for refusing to prosecute Biden. I know you're basically illiterate when it comes to US civics, but it actually wasn't my decision.
I said impeachment. Please try to keep up.

I said impeachment. Please try to keep up.
You said that I, RabidAlpaca, was wondering why there were no impeachment proceedings for Joe Biden when Joe Biden wasn't in office, then tried to tell me I don't know civics. You're the only person in this thread talking about impeachment, so it sounds like you're the illiterate off-the rails one.

Kid, you can't impeach someone who isn't the president. From 2016-2020 Joe Biden wasn't in office and could've been prosecuted by Trump's justice department like any regular person. I suggest you write an angry letter to Trump calling him out for doing nothing. As I stated, I had no hand in the decision so your attempt to blame me for Trump's decision is odd and confusing.

You said that I, RabidAlpaca, was wondering why there were no impeachment proceedings for Joe Biden when Joe Biden wasn't in office, then tried to tell me I don't know civics. You're the only person in this thread talking about impeachment, so it sounds like you're the illiterate off-the rails one.

Kid, you can't impeach someone who isn't the president. From 2016-2020 Joe Biden wasn't in office and could've been prosecuted by Trump's justice department like any regular person. I suggest you write an angry letter to Trump calling him out for doing nothing. As I stated, I had no hand in the decision so your attempt to blame me for Trump's decision is odd and confusing.
No, I'm the one talking about what's relevant. You're the one rambling on about Trump in the hope it will deflect the conversation away from what's on that laptop and what it may mean. You're only fooling yourself.

No, I'm the one talking about what's relevant. You're the one rambling on about Trump in the hope it will deflect the conversation away from what's on that laptop and what it may mean. You're only fooling yourself.
How is it not relevant? You claim to have objective evidence of Joe Biden's guilt. If that's the case, why on earth didn't Trump prosecute him when he had the chance?

How is it not relevant? You claim to have objective evidence of Joe Biden's guilt. If that's the case, why on earth didn't Trump prosecute him when he had the chance?
Hmm, let's see. When was the laptop discovered?

Hmm, let's see. When was the laptop discovered?
I'm not going to play games with you. You showed a video from years ago showing what you claim to be evidence of Joe Biden extorting people and admitting it, yet Trump never had him prosecuted for it. If you're too lazy to make your own case, then run along now.

If even Trump didn't follow up on your bullshit, maybe it's just bullshit? Write me when you have some concrete evidence of Joe Biden's crimes.

I'm not going to play games with you. You showed a video from years ago showing what you claim to be evidence of Joe Biden extorting people and admitting it, yet Trump never had him prosecuted for it. If you're too lazy to make your own case, then run along now.

If even Trump didn't follow up on your bullshit, maybe it's just bullshit? Write me when you have some concrete evidence of Joe Biden's crimes.
Playing games is all you've done here.

You're also confused. I've shown you no video. What I've done for you is list the evidence from Hunter's laptop that suggest Joe Biden profited from selling access. This has nothing to do with Trump. It has everything to do with potential impeachment (not criminal) proceedings should the Republicans take control of the House this November, which at this point seems likely. That is what is relevant here, and given you seem to be nothing short of hyper partisan, it's something that should concern you.

Playing games is all you've done here.

You're also confused. I've shown you no video. What I've done for you is list the evidence from Hunter's laptop that suggest Joe Biden profited from selling access. This has nothing to do with Trump. It has everything to do with potential impeachment (not criminal) proceedings should the Republicans take control of the House this November, which at this point seems likely. That is what is relevant here, and given you seem to be nothing short of hyper partisan, it's something that should concern you.
You haven't shown anything you said was on anyone's laptop. Please let me know if you have real evidence of Joe Biden's guilt, and I'm going to need more than your word and more than a blog.

You haven't shown anything you said was on anyone's laptop. Please let me know if you have real evidence of Joe Biden's guilt, and I'm going to need more than your word and more than a blog.
Despite active attempts to suppress the information, reports of what's on Hunter's laptop have been in the news for a year and half. Post #34 has the list for you.

I don't blame you for keeping your head in the sand. It doesn't bode well for Team Biden.

Back
Top Bottom