• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Dem officials, the media and Big Tech worked in concert to bury the Hunter Biden story

Hunter Biden has been under investigation since Obama. Why didn't Barr and Trump's DOJ press charges while Trump was in office?
You folks just don't think this stuff through.

When did news of the laptop surface?

You folks just don't think this stuff through.

When did news of the laptop surface?
Rudy told Daily Caller about the texts and emails starting 10/20, while Trump was in office and before the election.

Rudy told Daily Caller about the texts and emails starting 10/20, while Trump was in office and before the election.

... and, ah, you were expecting charges to be filed on, what, October 21?

Please, that argument should embarrass you.

... and, ah, you were expecting charges to be filed on, what, October 21?

Please, that argument should embarrass you.
No, it doesn't because I didn't make that argument.

There were 90 days until the Trump presidency ended. If the "evidence" was solid, there was plenty of time to slap something together. Why didn't Trump's DOJ do anything?

Last edited:
No, it doesn't because I didn't make that argument.

There were 90 days until the Trump presidency ended. If the "evidence" was solid, there was plenty of time to slap something together. Why didn't Trump's DOJ do anything?
Again, not thinking it through. The window closes after the election. The case would have taken months to prepare and the DOJ cannot prosecute a sitting US President.

Again, not thinking it through. The window closes after the election. The case would have taken months to prepare and the DOJ cannot prosecute a sitting US President.
Attention! Attention! Goalposts have been moved!

Trump's senate was not able to subpoena Hunter? Trump's DOJ couldn't announce an investigation? hmm.
Have a lovely day.

Attention! Attention! Goalposts have been changed!

Have a lovely day.
No, my criticism of your post has remains consistent. The timing simply doesn’t work.

But yes, a hasty exit may be your best course of action at this point.

No, my criticism of your post has remains consistent. The timing simply doesn’t work.

But yes, a hasty exit may be your best course of action at this point.
In your haste to "own" me, you missed some of my comment. Oh well.

The investigation, which began as a tax inquiry under the Obama administration, widened in 2018 to include possible criminal violations of tax laws, as well as foreign lobbying and money laundering rules, according to the people familiar with the inquiry.

Last edited:
In your haste to "own" me, you missed some of my comment. Oh well.

The investigation, which began as a tax inquiry under the Obama administration, widened in 2018 to include possible criminal violations of tax laws, as well as foreign lobbying and money laundering rules, according to the people familiar with the inquiry.
Um, were back to when the laptop with all the evidence appeared.

Um, were back to when the laptop with all the evidence appeared.
And what again are your reasons as to why Barr refused to investigate the laptop "evidence" or why Trump's Senate didn't begin an inquiry?

Amy Barret was confirmed in 30 days, the Senate can move things along if they are motivated.

And what again are your reasons as to why Barr refused to investigate the laptop "evidence" or why Trump's Senate didn't begin an inquiry?

Amy Barret was confirmed in 30 days, the Senate can move things along if they are motivated.
And you're back to making as foolish a defense of Biden as I've seen in this thread.

And you're back to making as foolish a defense of Biden as I've seen in this thread.
There is nothing in my comment that defends Biden.

You didn't answer my question.

Back
Top Bottom