• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How come we are drowning in conspiracies?

It's OK Chief. Don't stop taking your medication.

For the record, other than these posts, I don't even know how to put something up on the internet, much less how to take something down from the internet.

But I do know from my own limited experience on the internet that various pictures and videos have indeed been taken down. That is, videos and pictures that I had viewed several times were no longer available.

On another thread in the Bias In The Media area, CBS or somebody else has pulled down (maybe I'm using the wrong term there, but I think you get the idea) the interview with Sally A., the lady who worked at the Inland Center in San Bernardino in December. Because that lady's testimony directly contradicted what Pelley had been told by "the authorities", and thereby the entire official narrative of that event, it was pulled down. I assume.

7 months, and it's gone. Who knows, maybe it was gone after just 3 months, I never bothered to check until just the other day.

If you don't know what Bully Pulpit connotes, that's OK Chief. :peace

Have ever thought to search out why things are removed from the internet? You admit you don't know how, other than on DP.

Could it be things are removed because:
- outdated material
- storage capacity
- evil govt told them to remove the items
- old news and no longer being search , so they are moved to an removable archive media
- copyright violations
- violations to forum rules and regs.
and the list could go on.

Are you trying to say that everything that once was posted , but "disappeared" or was removed is because of some sinister motive, most likely tied to the govt.?

For the record, other than these posts, I don't even know how to put something up on the internet, much less how to take something down from the internet.

But I do know from my own limited experience on the internet that various pictures and videos have indeed been taken down. That is, videos and pictures that I had viewed several times were no longer available.

On another thread in the Bias In The Media area, CBS or somebody else has pulled down (maybe I'm using the wrong term there, but I think you get the idea) the interview with Sally A., the lady who worked at the Inland Center in San Bernardino in December. Because that lady's testimony directly contradicted what Pelley had been told by "the authorities", and thereby the entire official narrative of that event, it was pulled down. I assume.

7 months, and it's gone. Who knows, maybe it was gone after just 3 months, I never bothered to check until just the other day.

It's on YouTube. Just one of the vids on the subject. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Or to look up something on the internet apparently.

Yeah, that happens. Servers crash. Service providers go out of business. Site owners stop paying their bills or just take the site down (I for example have started multiple web sites in the past which no longer exist),... or sometimes you just think you remember things that weren't really what you think they were.

Do you mean this one, which I found in under 10 seconds using a very simple Google search and located in of all places - the CBS official Youtube channel?

I think we may have just identified the real problem.

After 20 seconds.

CT sites say that the evil gub'ment are taking down stuff like that and HD believes it. No research needed. The CT modus operandi.

Have ever thought to search out why things are removed from the internet? You admit you don't know how, other than on DP.

Are you trying to say that everything that once was posted , but "disappeared" or was removed is because of some sinister motive, most likely tied to the govt.?

You know, particularly with these photographs that Henry claims are "wiped from the web" it is a shame that someone does not invent a way for a user who finds a photo on the web to save it to their own device using a simple mouse click. Or a simple way to rename that file so da ebil gubmint dont gone and find it.

You know, particularly with these photographs that Henry claims are "wiped from the web" it is a shame that someone does not invent a way for a user who finds a photo on the web to save it to their own device using a simple mouse click. Or a simple way to rename that file so da ebil gubmint dont gone and find it.

Here is an idea Mark F. We can come up with the following:

- have an pc operating system that allows the user to right click on an image. then select "save picture as"..
- or print screen using the print screen button., paste stored image into a graphic program and save the file
- or invent an app that allows you to capture protected images from the internet.

We would be rich. oh wait, it has already been done prior to 9/11.:lamo

there was a poster MK who is now banned that used his photobucket collection of captured images . Never would say where he got the images.

- outdated material
- storage capacity
- old news and no longer being search , so they are moved to an removable archive media
- copyright violations

Anything to keep their belief system intact.

Ah well, they are getting desperate by the day.

You can repeat your request all you want. Your "why" has been answered. You , like so many, just want to troll when they don't like the answers.

Time to move on. One cannot fix stupid, when one does not want to learn.:mrgreen:

I will repeat.

Go back to the first post, so you will be better informed. Thank you.

Thank you very much for your polite and informative explanation.

I completely understand what you are talking about now, and also agree with you 100%.

I will research the Bully Pulpit to further my understanding for this subject.

Thank you for not taking offense and my ignorance.

I tried to word my ignorance in a way so as to explain the ignorance was mine, and not be seen as an attack or insult at you.

I am glad you took it the way it was intended.

I have learned quite a lot since joining DP, and learn more all the time.

Other times, I have to roll my eyes at the dumb things I also read on here.

Thank you again for the education.

PS...I never made Chief. Hell, it took me 11 years for me to get my first good conduct medal.

Work hard, play hard, stay hard, was my motto when in the Navy.

Now I am just a toothless tabby cat on the porch, in the shade....and on the internet, waaay too much.

Peace on! :peace

- outdated material
- storage capacity
- copyright violations

I'm impressed Mike--you actually admit that it had been taken down. I would have bet you would have simply denied it, as you deny molten metal and the absence of airliners at several locations on 911. So, I guess that's progress. :mrgreen:

As to why it was taken down, your normal pattern returns. Yes, maybe it was removed because the person in charge simply had a bad day.

More likely it was removed so that future historians and researchers will not be able to hear the lady's testimony because it completely destroys the official narrative.

FYI, Alex Jones has done the same thing with the work of a man who worked with him. That fellow interviewed a man who saw the same 3 men flee the Inland Center after the shooting. By removing that brief interview, Alex' reputation as an Israeli sympathizer grows.

Life is funny, ain't it Mike?

Here is an idea Mark F. We can come up with the following:

- have an pc operating system that allows the user to right click on an image. then select "save picture as"..
- or print screen using the print screen button., paste stored image into a graphic program and save the file
- or invent an app that allows you to capture protected images from the internet.

We would be rich. oh wait, it has already been done prior to 9/11.:lamo

there was a poster MK who is now banned that used his photobucket collection of captured images . Never would say where he got the images.

That seems nutty.

I'm impressed Mike--you actually admit that it had been taken down. I would have bet you would have simply denied it, as you deny molten metal and the absence of airliners at several locations on 911. So, I guess that's progress. :mrgreen:

As to why it was taken down, your normal pattern returns. Yes, maybe it was removed because the person in charge simply had a bad day.

More likely it was removed so that future historians and researchers will not be able to hear the lady's testimony because it completely destroys the official narrative.

FYI, Alex Jones has done the same thing with the work of a man who worked with him. That fellow interviewed a man who saw the same 3 men flee the Inland Center after the shooting. By removing that brief interview, Alex' reputation as an Israeli sympathizer grows.

Life is funny, ain't it Mike?

No comment about the missing vids that we found in ten seconds? You must get tired of being wrong.

No comment about the missing vids that we found in ten seconds? You must get tired of being wrong.

If you are claiming that you found the Scott Pelley telephone interview with Sally A, I would be eternally grateful if you would link to it here. If you could not find that one, I do understand.

If you are claiming that you found the Scott Pelley telephone interview with Sally A, I would be eternally grateful if you would link to it here. If you could not find that one, I do understand.

Another ten seconds

[video]http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/witness-describes-the-san-bernardino-shooting/[/video]

Here's a transcript just in case you haven't grasped how Google works.

Scott Pelley: One of the witnesses today is Sally Abdelmageed, who works at the Inland Regional Center, the building where the attack took place. She saw the attackers enter the building and we spoke to her by phone.

Sally Abdelmageed: I heard umm shots fired and it was you know from an automatic weapon so you know it was very unusual… why, you know why would we hear shots? As we look out the window a second set of shots goes off, and its just pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop and we saw a man fall to the floor.
Then we just looked and we saw three men dressed in all black military attire with vests on they were holding assault rifles and they (breathes) as soon as they opened the door to building three and one of them opened up the door to building three, he started to spray shoot, you know shoot all over into the room, that’s the room that we typically have conferences in, and we just heard more gunshots go off. I got my phone. I reached for my phone. I called 9-1-1 and I just hid under my desk. I didn’t see anymore, I just heard more gunshots go off as I was talking to the dispatch. We went into my manager’s office, locked the door, barricaded it. We heard running and things happening upstairs. About 30 minutes later someone came to the door, knocked on the door. But we didn’t obviously answer. Then another 60 minutes later someone came and took us into a secure room.

Scott Pelley: Ms. Abdelmageed, can you describe to me in as much detail as you can, what did the gunmen look like?
Sally Abdelmageed: I couldn’t see his face, he had a black hat on and from my view all I could see was a black hat and black long sleeve shirt, possibly gloves on. Ummm… he had black cargo pants on the kind with the zippers on the side and the big puffy pockets. He had a huge assault rifle and he had extra ammo. He was coming ready for, he was coming ready for something. To reload I don’t know. He had [inaudible] magazines. Umm… I couldn’t see what else, I just saw three dressed exactly the same.

Scott Pelley: You’re certain that you saw three men?
Sally Abdelmageed: Yes, it looked like their skin color was yeah, was white. They looked like they were athletic build and umm… they appeared to be tall.

When the call is over, Pelley ends the segment by saying, “and of course we’ve just learned that one of the suspects was actually a woman.”

Are you really that :censored thick? No wonder you get everything wrong. Three people posted the damn interview, in this thread, on the previous page to this one just yesterday! Try Posts 75, 78, 78 ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE OF THIS THREAD - posted just yesterday and quoted to you so they show up in your Notifications file so even you CAN'T MISS THEM!

Holy :censored :censored

Do you need a map to find them? How about a personal guide? Do you know how to click on a link?

http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...e-drowning-conspiracies-8.html#post1066133480
http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...e-drowning-conspiracies-8.html#post1066133480
http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...e-drowning-conspiracies-8.html#post1066133622

Thank you ZY, thanks much. I'm happy to know that the interview has NOT been pulled down.

Any comments from you as to why the police never followed up on what she saw and said? Any comments about why CBS did not follow up on that?

How did it come to pass that 3 military looking males, athletic types, morphed into a young man and his 90 pound wife so quickly and so suddenly?

Thank you ZY, thanks much. I'm happy to know that the interview has NOT been pulled down.

Any comments from you as to why the police never followed up on what she saw and said? Any comments about why CBS did not follow up on that?

How did it come to pass that 3 military looking males, athletic types, morphed into a young man and his 90 pound wife so quickly and so suddenly?
Who told you that the police did not follow it up? What did the other witnesses say? How do you know that her testimony is accurate?

Are you really that :censored thick? No wonder you get everything wrong. Three people posted the damn interview, in this thread, on the previous page to this one just yesterday! Try Posts 75, 78, 78 ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE OF THIS THREAD - posted just yesterday and quoted to you so they show up in your Notifications file so even you CAN'T MISS THEM!

Holy :censored :censored

Do you need a map to find them? How about a personal guide? Do you know how to click on a link?

http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...e-drowning-conspiracies-8.html#post1066133622

Don't have a fit Mark. The reason I did not view YOUR links today is because in the past the links of yours I have viewed are all BS. Congrats, this time you got one right.

Any comments from you as to why SBPD and CBS decided to disregard her testimony? Any comments on substance?

Who told you that the police did not follow it up? What did the other witnesses say? How do you know that her testimony is accurate?

Why do you and Scott and SBPD assume her testimony is NOT accurate? Why would she be making this up? Why did the other witness (not on CBS) testimony support hers? Why did she see 3 athletic military garb males enter and start shooting, even as another unrelated witness see 3 athletic military garbed men exit and jump into a car and speed away?

Was it a conspiracy between Sally and the other guy? :lamo

Why do you and Scott and SBPD assume her testimony is NOT accurate? Why would she be making this up? Why did the other witness (not on CBS) testimony support hers? Why did she see 3 athletic military garb males enter and start shooting, even as another unrelated witness see 3 athletic military garbed men exit and jump into a car and speed away?

Was it a conspiracy between Sally and the other guy? :lamo

Links to the other witnesses please.

Don't have a fit Mark. The reason I did not view YOUR links today is because in the past the links of yours I have viewed are all BS. Congrats, this time you got one right.

Any comments from you as to why SBPD and CBS decided to disregard her testimony? Any comments on substance?

Liar, liar, pants on fire. I am curious what your excuse is for missing zyzygy's 2 posts. You are so full of crap and I can't believe you think you are even fooling yourself - you certainly are not fooling anyone else. Lets face it, you couldn't find a video that two of us were able to locate literally in just seconds AND you still couldn't find it when it was shoved in your face 3 times!

Is it possible for you to be honest about anything, even to yourself?

As for the rest of it, a telephone interview with a reporter is not "testimony" ('we've covered this before) and you have produced nothing to indicate her account has been disregarded by anyone.

Links to the other witnesses please.

I save money, but I don't save links, sorry. Likely you would not believe it anyway, and at this point in time it's irrelevant. The truth has been successfully suppressed.

Liar, liar, pants on fire. I am curious what your excuse is for missing zyzygy's 2 posts. You are so full of crap and I can't believe you think you are even fooling yourself - you certainly are not fooling anyone else. Lets face it, you couldn't find a video that two of us were able to locate literally in just seconds AND you still couldn't find it when it was shoved in your face 3 times!

Is it possible for you to be honest about anything, even to yourself?

As for the rest of it, a telephone interview with a reporter is not "testimony" ('we've covered this before) and you have produced nothing to indicate her account has been disregarded by anyone.

How predictable you are Mr. Liar Pants On Fire. :lamo

I save money, but I don't save links, sorry. Likely you would not believe it anyway, and at this point in time it's irrelevant. The truth has been successfully suppressed.

Save links? What are you talking about? Just google "San Bernadino witness statements." Is your browser configured only to visit CT sites?

You still have to prove that it has been suppressed.

The account is a jumbled mess - not surprising really. Sounds to me like she is describing police tactical officers who responded to the scene.

Any reason why you are taking a quick, informal TV phone interview out of context as your sole source of evidence?

Back
Top Bottom