• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Barack Obama Bombed the “Paris of Africa” into a Hell Hole of Murder, Slave Trade, Sex Trafficking and Mass Starvation

I never said the LINKED Article in the Tweet was a lie, just the persons text in the Tweet is the lie.

Sorry for not being more clear before.

I'm sure he didn't receive a Nobel Prize for dropping more bombs than Dubya.

The writer was being sarcastic.

The tweet refers to The Guardian, a left-wing outlet which reported on the number of bombs dropped by the Drone King. If it's a lie, then what's the correct number of bombs dropped?
I believe Bombama had a monday morning drone kill list with a few weddings thrown in.

I believe Bombama had a monday morning drone kill list with a few weddings thrown in.
the weddings were "signature strikes" - basically crappy targeting without ID the target other then it had the "signature"
of a terrorist..It got so bad Pakistan tried to ban US drone strikes

Right wingers pointing fingers is just a confession as usual.

Back
Top Bottom