• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Homosexuality: The Mental Illness That Went Away[W:335]

Re: Homosexuality: The Mental Illness That Went Away

Not at all my dear..not at all!!

Completely. Verthaine has said multiple times that he is married to a woman, yet you post a comment that tries to infer that he is gay. It is either an uneducated/uninformed assumption or a failed attempt at an insult.

What's wrong with that attitude?
I'm straight and if anyone can;t accept me for who I am,I say "****" them myself.

Why should YOU give a **** accepts YOU.
Now,it seems to me you just want gay people to behave the way YOU want them to behave.
As if you have some type of power.
But that's just my opinion.
The universe does not revolve around what YOU want or what I want.

Exactly how does anyone force someone to accept them?
If you don't like gay people the only way to change that is within one's self.

I don't want gays sitting next to me in a pub..kissing...

People are forced to accept them because if they object..they are looking at a spell in prison...

People are forced to accept them because if they object..they are looking at a spell in prison...

And there are plenty of people who don't want a fat couple or ugly couple or old couple or young couple or black couple or white couple or threesome sitting next to them at a bar or pub or restaurant kissing. Too bad. You don't have a right to choose anyone and everyone who sits next to you in an establishment that isn't yours.

Her name is "Your momma".
Don't play that game with me,and I won't play that game with you.

If you insist on getting into an insult contest with me,I suggest you use my "pm" function.
We don't need to make this public.

That was the lightest insult ever..''Her'' name is your momma??

Please enlighten me..

I don't want a heterosexual couple sitting next to me in a pub attempting to copulate.

The world does not revolve around what you want.

Just by seeing a couple in public, you don't know that they are sexually active, but yet you make that assumption. Just as you assume that people will simply assume that either a) you are not sexually active with someone you are seen with in public and/or b) that you are not participating in sodomy with that person that you may or may not be sexually active with. The major problem with your assumption is that it is an assumption of sexual activity not what kind of sex. What kind of sex any couple is having is really none of anyone's business and all is legal in the US. Assuming that any couple is sexually active, whether they are same sex or opposite sex, just because they are seen performing PDA or admit to being a couple is the problem. It is an uneducated/uninformed assumption with no basis to go on.

However, it is possible that they are participating in mutual masturbation, which is a form of sexual activity, but not actually sodomy.

That doesn't make me feel any better about it..

Two men..jacking each other off??

Really??

The world does not revolve around what you want.

The world does revolve around what I want..if I object to things I am not OK with...

That was the lightest insult ever..''Her'' name is your momma??

Please enlighten me..

Her name is Selena.She's chief of surgery in a hosptital in NYC,in her mid 40's,successful,attractive,athletic,of Cajun descent, and probably a nicer woman than you.

The world does revolve around what I want..
Must be a very,very,small world in some distant galaxy,because last I checked,it sure wasn't this planet called Earth.

if I object to things I am not OK with...

You are going to do WHAT about it?
Whine about it on some political forum....oh wait,you already are.

Her name is Selena.She's chief of surgery in a hosptital in NYC,in her mid 40's,successful,attractive,athletic,of Cajun descent, and probably a nicer woman than you.

I just have your word for that..

Really??

What is with your obsession with the activities of gay men?

What is with your obsession with the activities of gay men?

It is not an obsession..it is the fact that these people can take me to court, should I object to them..

What about my rights??

It is not an obsession..it is the fact that these people can take me to court, should I object to them..

What about my rights??

Stop breaking the law.

Stop breaking the law.

You can beat me up with a baseball bat..it wouldn't matter...I also have a right to my point of view...

Really??

Too bad. You don't get to decide what other people do in their bedrooms. But more importantly, you don't really, truly know what, if anything, any other couple is doing in their bedrooms unless they specifically tell you. And the vast majority of people will not tell you, especially not without you asking, whether they are gay or straight.

You can beat me up with a baseball bat..it wouldn't matter...I also have a right to my point of view...

How can those people take you to court if you are not breaking the law?

Really??

Why do you have any feelings about the private activities of another person to begin with?

What about my rights??

Take you to court for what? Unless you are breaking the law, then they can't take you to court for arbitrary reasons, not in any way that you couldn't also take them to court.

I just have your word for that..

Oh well,if you want more information,you just going to have to pay for it.
I'm not about to post my wife's personal info here on a public forum that has quite a number of people of questionable mental stability as members.
She already has had a problem with a stalker (like quite a number of women do in real life). a number of years back.A heterosexual male stalker to be a little more specific.

Has anyone try to prevent you from having one here?
Has anyone try to prevent you from stating them here?
No one here,though,is required to like your opinions.

Take you to court for what? Unless you are breaking the law, then they can't take you to court for arbitrary reasons, not in any way that you couldn't also take them to court.

For objecting that their alternative life style offends me...

I don't want it in my face..I don't want it in my children's faces..

And the law says I have to accept this..no matter how abhorrent I feel it is??

Has anyone try to prevent you from having one here?
Has anyone try to prevent you from stating them here?
No one here,though,is required to like your opinions.

That's a fair post...

For objecting that their alternative life style offends me...

I don't want it in my face..I don't want it in my children's faces..

And the law says I have to accept this..no matter how abhorrent I feel it is??

So if I object to a heterosexual couple's lifestyle and do so verbally, they can take me to court?
Would my First Amendment rights come into play?

Oh well,if you want more information,you just going to have to pay for it.
I'm not about to post my wife's personal info here on a public forum that has quite a number of people of questionable mental stability as members.
She already has had a problem with a stalker (like quite a number of women do in real life). a number of years back.A heterosexual male stalker to be a little more specific.

You are WEIRD!!...

Back
Top Bottom