• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hollywood suspect in custody had arsenal, camouflage outfit

Hmmm....doesn't sound very Muslim to me. And it doesn't sync with the theory that the media would be all over it if he wasn't Muslim.

But.....some here think that jumping to conclusions without evidence is the proper thing to do...always.
Go figure. :roll:

Hmmm....doesn't sound very Muslim to me. And it doesn't sync with the theory that the media would be all over it if he wasn't Muslim.

I'm surprised it took so long to release his name.

But.....some here think that jumping to conclusions without evidence is the proper thing to do...always.
Go figure. :roll:

You got lucky. You were jumping to conclusions, too.

You got lucky. You were jumping to conclusions, too.

Uh, no.

You want to jump to conclusions without facts......again.

Just like the EgyptAir crash.

Learn a bit of self control before you speak.

1.) Its a shame that nutcases like these still exist in 2016, you would hope in our country they did not
2.) when they do exist I wish they could all get caught like this guy before they hurt innocent people.
3.) even if they were to succeed and their message of hate and bigotry gets out, are they so dumb they dont even see the fact that the will do nothign to help or advance their bigotry views they will only strengthen equal rights and rally people against them.

Ill just never get this type of hate. it has to be based on pure lunacy.

Uh, no.

You want to jump to conclusions without facts......again.

Just like the EgyptAir crash.

Learn a bit of self control before you speak.

Oh, you don't want to drag out the egyptair thread...lol

1.) Its a shame that nutcases like these still exist in 2016, you would hope in our country they did not
2.) when they do exist I wish they could all get caught like this guy before they hurt innocent people.
3.) even if they were to succeed and their message of hate and bigotry gets out, are they so dumb they dont even see the fact that the will do nothign to help or advance their bigotry views they will only strengthen equal rights and rally people against them.

Ill just never get this type of hate. it has to be based on pure lunacy.

I agree. Look at the anti-Trumpers.

Just think, if he's been in jail, he couldn't have gone to California looking for trouble.

What does a Muslim look like, anyway?

You tell us, genius...you are the one who claimed he was one....FAIL

You tell us, genius...you are the one who claimed he was one....FAIL

You're the one that said he doesn't look like a Muslim. Tell us what a Muslim looks like. Is this another attempt to claim that Muslim is a race?

You're the one that said he doesn't look like a Muslim. Tell us what a Muslim looks like. Is this another attempt to claim that Muslim is a race?

You can't even remember the stupid things you said earlier in the thread. As usual.

You really post the dumbest things on this board..and that is saying something.

You can't even remember the stupid things you said earlier in the thread. As usual.

You really post the dumbest things on this board..and that is saying something.

You're the one saying that Howell, "doesn't look like a Muslim".

Allegedly there are more plans for Florida Virginian and New York

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Look at the anti-Trumpers.

Anti-trumpers?
What are anti-trumpers?
amd whatever one is, was one found with various weapons, including assault weapons, and explosive material in their car planning an attack?

Anti-trumpers?
What are anti-trumpers?
amd whatever one is, was one found with various weapons, including assault weapons, and explosive material in their car planning an attack?

Denial is a libbo's best friend.

Denial is a libbo's best friend.

So you can't answer the questions?
YOU brought it up....I love watching your posts fail so ill ask again with more questions LMAO

Anti-trumpers? What are anti-trumpers?
And whatever one is, was one found with various weapons, including assault weapons, and explosive material in their car planning an attack?
Whats a libbo?
Whos is one in this conversation?
What are they denying?

:popcorn2:

So you can't answer the questions?
YOU brought it up....I love watching your posts fail so ill ask again with more questions LMAO

And whatever one is, was one found with various weapons, including assault weapons, and explosive material in their car planning an attack?
Whats a libbo?
What are they denying?

I love watching liberals play dumb. "Uh...what anti-trump riots?".

I love watching liberals play dumb. "Uh...what anti-trump riots?".

BOOM!!! thats what I thought! :laughat:
Your post gets owned again, AWESOME LMAO

One last time and there will be no response until you answer and support your false claims

Whats a libbo?
What are they denying?

who wants to bet he dodges and runs away again?

Back
Top Bottom