• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hollywood suspect in custody had arsenal, camouflage outfit

Welp, it looking like this guy is a bi or gay Bernie supporter.

You're the one saying that Howell, "doesn't look like a Muslim".

You made the stupid statement that they weren't releasing his name because he was probably a muslim.

You tend to forget all the stupid things you say..which is understandable because you have dozens of stupid things dribbling from you every time you post.

You got owned, once again, jumping to conclusions. Quit while you are miles behind.

see, this is a situation that I question liberal judgement.

biggest shooting in U.S. history in orlando in gay club. now this story comes out on the same day. Either the two incidents are directly related or it's a million to one coincidence that there might have been two mass shootings of gay events. My common sense tells me this second LA story will be disproved. either way I'd wait till we get more facts.

The more information that is coming out is that this guy had no intention of harming anyone at the parade. Seems like he is gay himself and was going there and happened to have weapons in his vehicle. Is it likely? Who knows, but it certainly looked suspicious given what happened in Flordia.

If he was white and christian, his name would be all over the internet. It would have been in the original article in an attempt to offset the Muslim terrorist attack in Florida.

I believe the guy arrested in California is both white and has a NON-Muslim name. I doubt he's an Islamist, just a scumbag hater

I believe the guy arrested in California is both white and has a NON-Muslim name. I doubt he's an Islamist, just a scumbag hater

Who was able to amass an arsenal of guns....

Who was able to amass an arsenal of guns....

and what does that have to do with anything? was he a criminal when he amassed a few weapons (arsenal tends to be a term anti gun types use to demonize a gun owner). that is like saying if you have three horses you have a herd or a flock

and what does that have to do with anything? was he a criminal when he amassed a few weapons (arsenal tends to be a term anti gun types use to demonize a gun owner). that is like saying if you have three horses you have a herd or a flock

Keep whistling

Keep whistling

are you majoring in irrelevance? let me guess-you think you can stop mass murders by banning EVERYONE from buying guns

good thinking there because that is what you are insinuating.

if the guy busted didn't have a record, you cannot ban him from buying guns merely because you might consult a fortune teller who will tell you he might be a potential bigot and murderer at some point in the future

Yeah, we know that now.

If he was white and christian, his name would be all over the internet. It would have been in the original article in an attempt to offset the Muslim terrorist attack in Florida.

And here we have the victim card in its natural habitat. Shhhhh we dont want to scare him.

Another personal attack. That's two in 13 posts. Got to be a record.

Crikey!!! He's really thriving in this environment.

Back
Top Bottom