• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

hiya

GeorgeBushSucks

Reaction score
hi

I recently registered to this forum, mainly cause of my interest in politics. I dont claim to know everything and all, but I do love to debate and hear other peoples opinions on important issues.

hopefully I will enjoy my stay here, I think I will go make my first real post now :)

welcome2.gif

Awesome name; Welcome to debate politics.

Comrade Brian said:
Welcome comrade, I seem to also be fond of your name. :2wave:
A prime example of the working class and employing class is any communist country where the people are starving and the rulers live in castles

Hmmmm...( Gets a rope ).........( Finds where robert ferguson lives )........( Hires hitman and gives him the rope ).......( 5 days pass )..........( robert ferguson found dead in his room )........( cause of death by choking and having rope tied around throat ).

Soviet_Guy said:
Hmmmm...( Gets a rope ).........( Finds where robert ferguson lives )........( Hires hitman and gives him the rope ).......( 5 days pass )..........( robert ferguson found dead in his room )........( cause of death by choking and having rope tied around throat ).

That could be a little tough, dont forget the second amendment.

robert ferguson said:
A prime example of the working class and employing class is any communist country where the people are starving and the rulers live in castles

:bs

There can't be a communist country

This is sort of happening in capitalist russia, the rulers are in the kremlin

robert ferguson said:
That could be a little tough, dont forget the second amendment.

Hey buddy, it's simply to commit murder, as long as you're not a U.S. citizen and can speak a European language, I could higher a hitman ( obviously in logic I wouldn't waste my money ) and leave for Russia, come back after 5 years, who the hell is gonna know? Or better, just move to Austria from Russia, problem solved, why would the CIA tract one person down for hiring a hit on one person, think about it, most U.S. murderers commit murder in blind rage, not planned at all.

Soviet_Guy said:
Hey buddy, it's simply to commit murder, as long as you're not a U.S. citizen and can speak a European language, I could higher a hitman ( obviously in logic I wouldn't waste my money ) and leave for Russia, come back after 5 years, who the hell is gonna know? Or better, just move to Austria from Russia, problem solved, why would the CIA tract one person down for hiring a hit on one person, think about it, most U.S. murderers commit murder in blind rage, not planned at all.

Yes thats true but it seems like a lot of trouble and expense just to knock off little old me.

galenrox said:
I don't allow white literature in my house
Haha. A Family Guy quote. Ingenious.

Back
Top Bottom