• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary must ‘prove she’s not crooked’ because Trump named her ‘Crooked Hillary'

There was plenty of smoke on 9/11

You are quite right. The towers did smoke in their death throes. But again. I don't see what that has to do with the price of this thread's cheese.

Don't make it personal?????

You wrote: "Except what Hillary is lying about regards deaths and millions of dollars in possible quid pro quo."

That's pretty personal.

So...???

You making judgment calls about what I would or would not say is directed at me, not at a political entity. You don't get to make suppositions about my character.

Making remarks about Hillary is the reverse of personal, its aimed at a political figure.

I hope you don't think the GOP is going to win this cycle. you are setting yourself up for a huge disappointment. But then again you must be getting used to that.

You win occasional elections. We win life.

You are quite right. The towers did smoke in their death throes. But again. I don't see what that has to do with the price of this thread's cheese.

Then I'll explain. If your argument (ie where there's smoke, there's fire) were true, then right wingers are waging a war on women, hate gays, and are really, really stupid.

Does anybody really believe the mud slinging no matter where it is from though? I am thoroughly turned off any time I see somebody alter a person's name to something unappealing or derogatory, or the stupid juvenile insults that are slung on message boards, in the media, by talking heads, and the candidates themselves. Such stuff makes me more sympathetic to the person they are directed at.

For example, the only people who are affected by Jeb being characterized as 'low energy' are those who have already come to that conclusion. Those just shrug and move on. The rest of us, and even some of those who agree, however, are often turned off by such an unnecessary characterizations. Some of us--I hope a LOT of us--are turned off by and are unaffected by the mud slinging everywhere anyway. It is fair game to say that most people think Hillary Clinton is untrustworthy. That is the truth. But what does 'crooked Hillary' mean? It's just a childish insult. But I guess it works with low information voters maybe.

It serves to underscore the division. The one side calling candidate Crown, "Clown" they get to re-enforce the side that already hates Crown, that they are indeed superior in their tribe.

It also discourages further investigation. If the subliminal here"s clown, we are dis-inclined to investigate what Crown stands for. God help it should the American voter ever consider real issues in an election.

Then I'll explain. If your argument (ie where there's smoke, there's fire) were true, then right wingers are waging a war on women, hate gays, and are really, really stupid.

I see you are unable to concentrate on the thread. Or are you trying to find subterfuge in smoke of your making.

You making judgment calls about what I would or would not say is directed at me, not at a political entity. You don't get to make suppositions about my character.

Making remarks about Hillary is the reverse of personal, its aimed at a political figure.

I will say in response to this what I said in the earlier response that seemed to set you off.

BALONEY!

If we cannot call "baloney" in an Internet forum while discussing politics...something is wrong. And if your skin is so thin it cannot handle having your arguments or assertions called "baloney" in a political discussion on the Internet...I'd suggest knitting might be a more suitable diversion for you.

But since you seem to be bothered by that relatively mild retort...I will say, "I apologize" in order to end this side bar.

Okay?

Oh, because they are looking after themselves that way...they owe you?

All humans are concerned more with themselves and their families...than with others.

The electorate has got to learn to live with that.

If you are suggesting we humans ought to demand more of all humans...I agree.

Perhaps at some point we will become the intelligent creatures we dare to assume we are.

If they want a position of power over me they certainly do "owe" me to do the job of representing ME they are asking me to support them with with my vote.

You and I both know those speeches would kill her chances.

If they were innocuous she would produce them.

If she was making them feel bad at those speeches she wouldn't have gotten more than the one where she did.

What experience is that?

• Ohio Senate career
  • U.S. House of Representatives (1983–2001)
  • Ranking member of the House Budget Committee
  • Chairman of the House Budget Committee
    In 1997, Kasich rose to national prominence after becoming "the chief architect of a deal that balanced the federal budget for the first time since 1969"—the Balanced Budget Act of 1997.[SUP][51][/SUP]
  • Private sector career (2001–2009)
  • Ohio Governor led the stat's economic turn around

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kasich

Been in varied public service roles, legislative and executive. Trump is just business. Cruz is just the Senate. Bernie was only a legislator and thinks that talking about something is the same as doing something about it.

Hillary, what accomplishments? Libya? Egypt? The Russian reset? The missing $6B from the State budget? The private email server avoid FOIA? The one full of state's secrets?

If they want a position of power over me they certainly do "owe" me to do the job of representing ME they are asking me to support them with with my vote.

You and I both know those speeches would kill her chances.

If they were innocuous she would produce them.

If she was making them feel bad at those speeches she wouldn't have gotten more than the one where she did.

They owe me nothing...and if you think they owe you anything, you are dreaming.

If they did owe me, they would probably ignore most of what you want...and if they did owe you, they would probably ignore most of what I want. We want different things. Politicians CANNOT do what the people want...because some of "the people" wants all sorts of things that are diametrically opposed to what others want.

As for her speeches...the ones she made in front of hundreds...thousands of people...I doubt she is hiding anything remotely as damaging as you suppose. Don't you think some of it would have been leaked.

They owe me nothing...and if you think they owe you anything, you are dreaming.

If they did owe me, they would probably ignore most of what you want...and if they did owe you, they would probably ignore most of what I want. We want different things. Politicians CANNOT do what the people want...because some of "the people" wants all sorts of things that are diametrically opposed to what others want.

As for her speeches...the ones she made in front of hundreds...thousands of people...I doubt she is hiding anything remotely as damaging as you suppose. Don't you think some of it would have been leaked.

So its OK with you if she serves those who line her pockets. Looking out for herself and her family.

I disagree.

I'm all about the "service"part of public service.

So we'll have to agree to disagree.

I do not trust Hillary. I do not like Hillary. She has had a stink of corruption about her as long as I've known of her.

I'm not even sure I can vote for her to stop trump. Almost ready to vote FOR him based on the Carlos Mencia parenting model. "No, let him do it (stick a fork in an outlet) he'll learn".

So its OK with you if she serves those who line her pockets. Looking out for herself and her family.

I disagree.

I do not trust Hillary. I do not like Hillary. She has had a stink of corruption about her as long as I've known of her.

I'm not even sure I can vote for her to stop trump. Almost ready to vote FOR him based on the Carlos Mencia parenting model. "No, let him do it (stick a fork in an outlet) he'll learn".

I agree with the part where we will have to agree to disagree, What.

She's currently under a Criminal FBI investigation.

She set up a personal Email server for the explicit purpose of circumventing FOIA and Subpoena document request of Govt documents

She deleted tens of thousands of Emails and then had her Server " wiped " before turning it over to the authorities

Hell yea she's crooked.

Maybe you think so..............but there is no proof to back your guess up..............More so...........Plus there is any proof of anything yall suggest "wrong doing"

NO HARM..........NO FOUL

But more to the point.....since this "get Hillary" campaign began there have been several GOP) Congressmen who have openly stated that this was all in an effort to drive down HRC's numbers to make here3 less electable ...........

Wanna tell us what that means.........vis-à-vis all the "blundering BS" yall are making?

Last edited:
Maybe you think so..............bu7t there is no proof to back your guess up..............More so...........Plus there is any proof of anything yall suggest "wrong doing"

NO HARM..........NO FOUL
Uh........we know
for a fact..........
that Hillary is a crook......
.......Acting like she's not is just you being in denial.........

Uh........we know
for a fact..........
that Hillary is a crook......
.......Acting like she's not is just you being in denial.........

Pretending you KNOW something you do not know...

...IS DENIAL.

I disagree.

I don't think the Carlos mencia analogy works when one is discussing the mentality of a presidential candidate. The "let him do it he'll learn" mantra does not work if the thing trump screws up happens to involve nukes.

I don't think the Carlos mencia analogy works when one is discussing the mentality of a presidential candidate. The "let him do it he'll learn" mantra does not work if the thing trump screws up happens to involve nukes.

Hence the "almost" qualifier.

If I just thought he'd be an embarrassment I wouldn't hesitate.

Maybe you think so..............but there is no proof to back your guess up..............More so...........Plus there is any proof of anything yall suggest "wrong doing"

NO HARM..........NO FOUL

But more to the point.....since this "get Hillary" campaign began there have been several GOP) Congressmen who have openly stated that this was all in an effort to drive down HRC's numbers to make here3 less electable ...........

Wanna tell us what that means.........vis-à-vis all the "blundering BS" yall are making?

Lol.....aren't you the guy who sad the FBI was investigating her server and not her ??

Hilarious...but there's no " proof " ! Just a FBI investigation and the pack of lies she fed her steeple

I didn't believe her when she said she did it for convienence, did you ? Or did you actually believe she did that so she could carry around only 1 hand held device ?

Back
Top Bottom