• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary must ‘prove she’s not crooked’ because Trump named her ‘Crooked Hillary'

Pretending you KNOW something you do not know...

...IS DENIAL.
Lol, the only one in denial here is you. I do know that Hillary is a crook and a liar. There's so much evidence out there to show that.

Ohio Governor led the stat's economic turn around

He didn't. Our State was already in an economic recovery before he took office. The most that can be said for Kasich as it relates to our economy is that he replaced the Ohio Department of Development with a quasi-public corrupt organization that is nothing more than a piggy bank for his private sector buddies and when this was made public he raced to the Legislature to bar the State Auditor from reviewing their books.

Uh........we know
for a fact..........
that Hillary is a crook......
.......Acting like she's not is just you being in denial.........

I have no idea of what she thinks.......

And am always fascinated how so may other thing they do.........

BTW

You need some practice with "conversational" style ..........Google it

Lol.....aren't you the guy who sad the FBI was investigating her server and not her ??

Hilarious...but there's no " proof " ! Just a FBI investigation and the pack of lies she fed her steeple

I didn't believe her when she said she did it for convienence, did you ? Or did you actually believe she did that so she could carry around only 1 hand held device ?

You know I has the FBI investigation me 2 times so far in my life........does that make me guilty...............and if so of what......

......so please stop with the meaningless BS as if it were fact/proof

BTW

You should check out how many times the FBI investigated you........ File a FOIA request and be surprised

You know I has the FBI investigation me 2 times so far in my life........does that make me guilty...............and if so of what......

......so please stop with the meaningless BS as if it were fact/proof

BTW

You should check out how many times the FBI investigated you........ File a FOIA request and be surprised

So you created a personal email server for the explicit purpose of circumventing FOIA and Subpoena document request and then lied about it on National TV ??

Did you say it was so you could carry only one hand held device too ??

And then deleted 10s of thousands of " personal " Emails before turning the rest over to the State dept ?

And then wiped the hard drive before turning the Server over to the FBI ???

Did the Obama administration refuse to release 22 of your Emails because they were just too top secret also ??

Lol, the only one in denial here is you. I do know that Hillary is a crook and a liar. There's so much evidence out there to show that.

Work on that schtik, Governess. You've got a long way to go.

I will say in response to this what I said in the earlier response that seemed to set you off.

BALONEY!

If we cannot call "baloney" in an Internet forum while discussing politics...something is wrong. And if your skin is so thin it cannot handle having your arguments or assertions called "baloney" in a political discussion on the Internet...I'd suggest knitting might be a more suitable diversion for you.

But since you seem to be bothered by that relatively mild retort...I will say, "I apologize" in order to end this side bar.

Okay?

Lets put it this way Frank, I would question your arguments, I would never question your beliefs. I don't know you well enough to do that. As long as you pay ME the same respect, fair enough.

Do not attempt to characterize what I do and don't believe again because you aren't qualified to make that remark. Apology accepted.

So you created a personal email server for the explicit purpose of circumventing FOIA and Subpoena document request and then lied about it on National TV ??

Did you say it was so you could carry only one hand held device too ??

And then deleted 10s of thousands of " personal " Emails before turning the rest over to the State dept ?

And then wiped the hard drive before turning the Server over to the FBI ???

Did the Obama administration refuse to release 22 of your Emails because they were just too top secret also ??

So what you are saying is all you list are crimes.................. Not RW media talking points or charges without proof..............Of course not.....she was guilty ......of what?

"Well we really don't know yet but we're still looking" says yall........

Well get back to us when and if she is so charged.............. then we'll let the jury decide.........

Until then stop running around claiming the sky is falling........

So what you are saying is all you list are crimes.................. Not RW media talking points or charges without proof..............Of course not.....she was guilty ......of what?

"Well we really don't know yet but we're still looking" says yall........

Well get back to us when and if she is so charged.............. then we'll let the jury decide.........

Until then stop running around claiming the sky is falling........

Im listing facts that dont seem to concern you. You care about pushing the Democrat brand and nothing more.

Youre willing to ignore lies, corruption, and a current FBI investigations but not me. I think integrity is a valuable character trait and not something to be ignored outright.

We had a liar for President these last 8 years and we dont need another one

Im a Conservative and Conservatives value things like honesty and integrity

You dont apparently. You probably think its just a word, a nuisance even that shouldnt apply to anyone on the left

But hey, " what difference does it make", Hillary is running for President and who cares if she and her supporters literally thinks shes above the law.

Who cares if she's partly responsible for turning Libya into a Terrorist safe haven.

All that matters is she wins, right ??

Im listing facts that dont seem to concern you. You care about pushing the Democrat brand and nothing more.

Youre willing to ignore lies, corruption, and a current FBI investigations but not me. I think integrity is a valuable character trait and not something to be ignored outright.

We had a liar for President these last 8 years and we dont need another one

Im a Conservative and Conservatives value things like honesty and integrity

You dont apparently. You probably think its just a word, a nuisance even that shouldnt apply to anyone on the left

But hey, " what difference does it make", Hillary is running for President and who cares if she and her supporters literally thinks shes above the law.

Who cares if she's partly responsible for turning Libya into a Terrorist safe haven.

All that matters is she wins, right ??

Well,...............la-dee-dah............ My crystal ball is broken.............

Well,...............la-dee-dah............ My crystal ball is broken.............

You know if you just set some standards for yourself, for what you post and not just rush in here and parrot a bunch of empty and lazy talking points you wouldn't have to eventually rely on such innane nonsense like that last post.

If you thought before you replied , or before you decided to start some baiting thread that adds nothing intelligent to the forum, that doesnt inspire thoughtful debate but just more trolling you might wing up posting something interesting once in awhile.

You know if you just set some standards for yourself, for what you post and not just rush in here and parrot a bunch of empty and lazy talking points you wouldn't have to eventually rely on such innane nonsense like that last post.

If you thought before you replied , or before you decided to start some baiting thread that adds nothing intelligent to the forum, that doesnt inspire thoughtful debate but just more trolling you might wing up posting something interesting once in awhile.

When did I become the center of this subject.......or is it your frustration in your inability to support what you feel should be.........

.. and as to trolling........look to yourself............. I have been providing sound arguments where as you continue with the "NO ITS NOT" argument.............But since you think my purposes are less than providing facts.............I'll just stop posting to you and not answer any of your posts...................How does that sound.........

Do have a nice life

Lets put it this way Frank, I would question your arguments, I would never question your beliefs. I don't know you well enough to do that. As long as you pay ME the same respect, fair enough.

Do not attempt to characterize what I do and don't believe again because you aren't qualified to make that remark. Apology accepted.

Let's put it this way, OC...if you call Hillary Clinton a liar and responsible for deaths and such...I WILL call you on it whether you like it or not.

I am not interested in your "beliefs"...and if you make statements in this forum that I consider over-the-top...I will mention that whether you like it or not.

Okay?

Let's put it this way, OC...if you call Hillary Clinton a liar and responsible for deaths and such...I WILL call you on it whether you like it or not.

I am not interested in your "beliefs"...and if you make statements in this forum that I consider over-the-top...I will mention that whether you like it or not.

Okay?

So your excuse is that discussing Hillary's actions gives you free rein to launch personal attacks? I don't think that works Frank.

Clinton, that bitch, does not have to prove anything.

She will probably win the nomination and there is no way enough Dems will vote for that xenophobic egomaniac Trump to put him in the White House. And without them, he has no chance.

So all she has to do is stay out of trouble and she is probably the next POTUS.

So your excuse is that discussing Hillary's actions gives you free rein to launch personal attacks? I don't think that works Frank.

Think what you will.

If you think me saying "baloney" to your tirade against Hillary Clinton is a personal attack...go tell Mommy that I am picking on you. I'm sure she will help you to feel better.

Think what you will.

If you think me saying "baloney" to your tirade against Hillary Clinton is a personal attack...go tell Mommy that I am picking on you. I'm sure she will help you to feel better.

Bait.png

If you are bothered by someone using the expression "baloney" in response to a tirade in an Internet Forum in a political thread with Hillary Clinton as the subject...

..."mommy" is where you should go for soothing.

Normally I'd suggest "the chaplain"...but this reaction of yours is infantile.

AND...I actually apologized for it.

What you should have done was to accept the apology without the editorializing...and perhaps just a jab of some sort.

In any case, Hillary doesn't have to prove anything. If she get the kinds of votes I expect her to get, she will be the occupant of the Oval Office...and that will get her through all the nonsense being thrown her way by people in the "I am holier than thou" congregation.

Probably with a huge smile on her face.

Hillary should respond with "Daughter porking Trump". He will then have to prove that he never banged his daughter. LOL.

How do you figure that?

Trump saying something we all know and Clinton saying something that never happened?

How do you see they are the same?

If you are bothered by someone using the expression "baloney" in response to a tirade in an Internet Forum in a political thread with Hillary Clinton as the subject...

..."mommy" is where you should go for soothing.

Normally I'd suggest "the chaplain"...but this reaction of yours is infantile.

AND...I actually apologized for it.

What you should have done was to accept the apology without the editorializing...and perhaps just a jab of some sort.

In any case, Hillary doesn't have to prove anything. If she get the kinds of votes I expect her to get, she will be the occupant of the Oval Office...and that will get her through all the nonsense being thrown her way by people in the "I am holier than thou" congregation.

Probably with a huge smile on her face.

Im going to explain what you did and why it is wrong. I made comments regarding HRC. You declared I would not being doing this if the situations were reversed. At which point I said my posting history doesn't indicate that and wrong is wrong. After which you said I was lying. Saying baloney about statements is, in fact, saying someone is lying. You didn't make any attempt to back up your point, you just kept saying it with no evidence.

You are making it personal. Your response to that is me making remarks about HRC is personal. HRC is not a poster here and characterizations of her actions is fine. What I am trying to get across to you is if you want to claim I won't ever call out a republican for bad behavior, you would be wrong. I have in the past. To make characterizations of another poster for their opinion of a political figure is also wrong. The difference is I called out your argument as lacking and personal in nature and your response was...more remarks of a personal nature.

In closing Frank, I would not be going to mommy or the chaplain. However, I suggest you stick with the topic and not other posters.

Moderator's Warning:
Frank and OC - knock it off.

Clinton, that bitch, does not have to prove anything.

She will probably win the nomination and there is no way enough Dems will vote for that xenophobic egomaniac Trump to put him in the White House. And without them, he has no chance.

So all she has to do is stay out of trouble and she is probably the next POTUS.

Except for the two word descriptor...I agree with what you had to say here, DA. You are right on the button.

Except for the two word descriptor...I agree with what you had to say here, DA. You are right on the button.

Ok...so she is not a female dog.

It's funny.

As much as Trump is a buffoon, his frankness and Sanders' 'realness' make Clinton's corruption just seem all the more semi infuriating to me.

Most years, she probably would have just seemed somewhat annoying.

Ok...so she is not a female dog.

It's funny.

As much as Trump is a buffoon, his frankness and Sanders' 'realness' make Clinton just seem all the more semi infuriating to me.

Most years, she probably would have just seemed somewhat annoying.

I understand that. I GET it. I had that problem with George W. Bush...although I have grown to respect him a great deal because of his "stay away from the fray" attitude since leaving office.

I felt that way about Richard Nixon...and then came to realize that he knew how to get things done...and was willing to do things others would never attempt. He often walked where angels fear to tread.

Nothing new here..........

I heard that President was responsible for the Roswell crash cover-up............ and is in the pocket of the aliens...

You say he was not even born then............

Haven't you ever heard of the "Time Traveler" machine..........

(Another Obama cover up)......and allowed him to go into the past to cover up the crash.....make a deal with the aliens to make sure he is elected president................and that he always gets his favorite cookie and a glass of cold milk before bedtime..........

Interesting choice of example. (See also from today.)

Back
Top Bottom