• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton Slams Trump In Historic Speech As Unfit For President

Hillary Clinton Slams Trump In Historic Speech As Unfit For President | Crooks and Liars

“Hillary Clinton spoke to a packed house at the Brooklyn Navy Yard tonight, as she clinched the Democratic nomination for President……………

………….. We believe that cooperation is better than conflict, unity is better than division, empowerment is better than resentment, and bridges are better than walls," Clinton declared. Turning to Trump, Clinton laid it bare. "Donald Trump is temperamentally unfit to be President and Commander-In-Chief," she said. "And he's not just trying to build a wall between American and Mexico, he's trying to wall off Americans from each other.

She called his slogan, "Make America Great Again," code for sending America back…………

Yes way back to the times and world of Archie Bunker…………

When the whites were in control…………..

And the others knew where their place was……..

Consider the corrupt lying source. :lamo

Hillary Clinton Slams Trump In Historic Speech As Unfit For President | Crooks and Liars

“Hillary Clinton spoke to a packed house at the Brooklyn Navy Yard tonight, as she clinched the Democratic nomination for President……………

………….. We believe that cooperation is better than conflict, unity is better than division, empowerment is better than resentment, and bridges are better than walls," Clinton declared. Turning to Trump, Clinton laid it bare. "Donald Trump is temperamentally unfit to be President and Commander-In-Chief," she said. "And he's not just trying to build a wall between American and Mexico, he's trying to wall off Americans from each other.

She called his slogan, "Make America Great Again," code for sending America back…………

Yes way back to the times and world of Archie Bunker…………

When the whites were in control…………..

And the others knew where their place was……..

what a surprise another Trump hit piece from someone who thinks Hillary is a better alternative but never once has posted anything that would prove that. Any so called Trump loses are with private money and what you ignore is that private sector experience "trumps" Hillary and her unethical, illegal antics which have cost the taxpayers actual dollars. Nothing Hillary has in the form of accomplishments qualifies her to be President so all you can do is focus on destroying Trump. Guess you enjoy all that "free stuff" paid for by the producers in this country and want more of the same.

what a surprise another Trump hit piece from someone who thinks Hillary is a better alternative but never once has posted anything that would prove that. Any so called Trump loses are with private money and what you ignore is that private sector experience "trumps" Hillary and her unethical, illegal antics which have cost the taxpayers actual dollars. Nothing Hillary has in the form of accomplishments qualifies her to be President so all you can do is focus on destroying Trump. Guess you enjoy all that "free stuff" paid for by the producers in this country and want more of the same.

Just because it was reported so in the news and I posted it here..............its a "hit piece"............. you should be more concerned of the facts being so............ and those who read it will agreeing Trump is an unqualified jerk ......

And more so...........

you might try to understand what HRC did or may have done up to some 20 years ago has anything to do........

...will absolve Trump being an unqualified jerk

Consider the corrupt lying source. :lamo

The report/news/article has been widely reported from several news out lets.........

Are you saying what has been reported here is not true.........

If so please inform us all of what "lies" have been told in the source I have used............

Just because it was reported so in the news and I posted it here..............its a "hit piece"............. you should be more concerned of the facts being so............ and those who read it will agreeing Trump is an unqualified jerk ......

And more so...........

you might try to understand what HRC did or may have done up to some 20 years ago has anything to do........

The facts I am concerned about is a public servant becoming a multi millionaire and having no significant accomplishments in any position held and getting those positions simply because of her name.

Seems you are a typical leftwing American Idol vote where being liked is more important than actual accomplishments in a public sector job. Any private citizen that did what Hillary did in her public position would be in jail right now but that doesn't matter because you don't like Trump and believe he is a jerk. Maybe a jerk is exactly what we need today to reverse the entitlement mentality

Tell me what of was said was not true?

Let's get down to brass tacks..............you just don't like your "hero" being exposed as the lying cheat he is.............and what a jerk he is........... like changing his story 2-3 time in one day........

That's the ticket isn't it.

Tell me what of was said was not true?

Let's get down to brass tacks..............you just don't like your "hero" being exposed as the lying cheat he is.............and what a jerk he is........... like changing his story 2-3 time in one day........

That's the ticket isn't it.

I really don't care what Trump did in the private sector but know what he has accomplished and he is someone who has actually had to balance a budget and meet a payroll. What he did in the private sector cost you nothing, what Hillary did cost us plenty.

I really don't care what Trump did in the private sector but know what he has accomplished and he is someone who has actually had to balance a budget and meet a payroll. What he did in the private sector cost you nothing, what Hillary did cost us plenty.

So you have no idea of what the information the speech was about ......... and have no idea of what she said..................Another one with a crystal ball who knows all with other reading the material presented...........How is it there seems to be so many so?

So you have no idea of what the information the speech was about ......... and have no idea of what she said..................Another one with a crystal ball who knows all with other reading the material presented...........How is it there seems to be so many so?

Don't care, why do you? I wouldn't listen to Hillary if you paid me, she is a lying bitch, an opportunist who has made millions as a public employee and will say or do anything to get elected.

Don't care, why do you? I wouldn't listen to Hillary if you paid me, she is a lying bitch, an opportunist who has made millions as a public employee and will say or do anything to get elected.

Then why do you talk about something you have no knowledge of? What would one call someone who did that............and on a regular basis too.

Best learn how to say Madam President Clinton without choking on the words

Then why do you talk about something you have no knowledge of? What would one call someone who did that............and on a regular basis too.

Best learn how to say Madam President Clinton without choking on the words

Guess actual results don't matter nor does the fact that this public servant is a multimillionaire with no significant positive accomplishments holding political appointee positions, Your standards are very low and you shouldn't be throwing rocks in a glass house

Guess actual results don't matter nor does the fact that this public servant is a multimillionaire with no significant positive accomplishments holding political appointee positions, Your standards are very low and you shouldn't be throwing rocks in a glass house

Did you.......or did you not read the article provided?

Did you.......or did you not read the article provided?

I did and it makes absolutely no difference to me. what does is the lack of positive accomplishments of Hillary and her dishonesty, lies, distortions, and incompetence

I did and it makes absolutely no difference to me. what does is the lack of positive accomplishments of Hillary and her dishonesty, lies, distortions, and incompetence

The article was focused on what HRC said.........now what she has done.........

I know this is the latest direction the RW says should be employed to argue any negative report of Trump, RNC, etc.............so as to shift the focus and confuse the subject............So when yall run that crap over usen you're fooling no one but yourself...........It make yall looks both silly and seem thoughtless...........

The article was focused on what HRC said.........now what she has done.........

I know this is the latest direction the RW says should be employed to argue any negative report of Trump, RNC, etc.............so as to shift the focus and confuse the subject............So when yall run that crap over usen you're fooling no one but yourself...........It make yall looks both silly and seem thoughtless...........

That's because what someone does is more important than what someone says. You buy the rhetoric, I buy the results

That's because what someone does is more important than what someone says. You buy the rhetoric, I buy the results

What a silly analogy..............rather than explaining something.......it just confuses the subject.............and has not one wit to do with anything here

And I shop at Sears:roll:

What a silly analogy..............rather than explaining something.......it just confuses the subject.............and has not one wit to do with anything here

And I shop at Sears:roll:

No, you shop at the local fiction shop believing what you hear from those you want to believe. Results don't really matter to you

I find both Hillary and Trump to be unfit, too bad the American Voter is not reject them both and demand better candidates, I suppose we will get what we deserve.

I find both Hillary and Trump to be unfit, too bad the American Voter is not reject them both and demand better candidates, I suppose we will get what we deserve.

I agree.......and yes us folks are getting a screwing...........maybe the Brits were right..........Lets have a King and see how that works out because the way the big boys (who ever that maybe) screwed democracy up is down right outrageous .........If I knew who they were I would do some woop-ass on them in a NY minute

No, you shop at the local fiction shop believing what you hear from those you want to believe. Results don't really matter to you

There ya go again with that mind reading bull-chits...............Rather that spouting that crap about who you think I am............why not talk about something you know about...............like you!

Why did you seem to be so hostile?

Did I touch a raw nerve of doubt to what others have told you is true anb not as they instructed you to think?

No one tells me what to think. No hostility, I just know a nonsense post when I see it. Most of your posts are bait to provoke a reaction, your MO is getting old.

And more so...........

Anything exiting HRC's mouth should be questioned !! :lamo

Anything exiting HRC's mouth should be questioned !! :lamo

Isn't it interesting and amazing how everything Trump or any other Republican says is scrutinized and questioned but NOT one word of Hillary or any other Democrat? The liberal rhetoric is gospel and never to be questioned just like the Hillary record is ignored.

No one tells me what to think. No hostility, I just know a nonsense post when I see it. Most of your posts are bait to provoke a reaction, your MO is getting old.

Indeed.

Anything exiting HRC's mouth should be questioned !!

Most certainly. She has proven herself to be a pathological liar.

Isn't it interesting and amazing how everything Trump or any other Republican says is scrutinized and questioned but NOT one word of Hillary or any other Democrat? The liberal rhetoric is gospel and never to be questioned just like the Hillary record is ignored.

The best line of all is when Slick Willie was quoted telling Ted Kennedy Obama "would be getting his coffee " at the time he was running against the witch , and NOT once was he labeled a RACIST !! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom