• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton Slams Trump In Historic Speech As Unfit For President

Hillary Clinton Slams Trump In Historic Speech As Unfit For President | Crooks and Liars

“Hillary Clinton spoke to a packed house at the Brooklyn Navy Yard tonight, as she clinched the Democratic nomination for President……………

………….. We believe that cooperation is better than conflict, unity is better than division, empowerment is better than resentment, and bridges are better than walls," Clinton declared. Turning to Trump, Clinton laid it bare. "Donald Trump is temperamentally unfit to be President and Commander-In-Chief," she said. "And he's not just trying to build a wall between American and Mexico, he's trying to wall off Americans from each other.

She called his slogan, "Make America Great Again," code for sending America back…………

Yes way back to the times and world of Archie Bunker…………

When the whites were in control…………..

And the others knew where their place was……..

HC is politically dumb. If she believes the opposing candidate is self-destructing, then she should just STFU.

As has every other POTUS and candidate for POTUS in the modern era, at the very least.

Then if all candidates are pathological liars and that is a major issue with you, then you should follow your principles and stay home because what you are going to get with Hillary is a candidate with zero positive accomplishments after holding numerous APPOINTED positions achieved not because of her qualifications but because of her name and a candidate that tells everyone what they want to hear but without an acceptable resume for the office.

Then if all candidates are pathological liars and that is a major issue with you, then you should follow your principles and stay home because what you are going to get with Hillary is a candidate with zero positive accomplishments after holding numerous APPOINTED positions achieved not because of her qualifications but because of her name and a candidate that tells everyone what they want to hear but without an acceptable resume for the office.

No, thanks. I'll cast my vote based on likely USSC nominees, and on that basis it could never be Trump.

Sorry you're so emotional about all this.

No, thanks. I'll cast my vote based on likely USSC nominees, and on that basis it could never be Trump.

Sorry you're so emotional about all this.

Of course you will because being a liar isn't an issue for you nor are any positive accomplishments just the fact that she has a D after her name and you believe her rhetoric and a strong desire to convert this country from its current economic model to the European model with a big Central Govt. and having the Federal Govt. play a major role in state and local social problems

Of course you will because being a liar isn't an issue for you nor are any positive accomplishments just the fact that she has a D after her name and you believe her rhetoric and a strong desire to convert this country from its current economic model to the European model with a big Central Govt. and having the Federal Govt. play a major role in state and local social problems

Yawn. More dishonesty from you. Again, everyone in this race is a liar, nor do I give a rat's ass if she's a dem or not, nor do I believe her rhetoric, nor do I have any such desire to covert the US into a European model.

I've seen Trump's choices for the SC. Disasters.

Pity you're so blind you have to lie about other posters to make a point.

Yawn. More dishonesty from you. Again, everyone in this race is a liar, nor do I give a rat's ass if she's a dem or not, nor do I believe her rhetoric, nor do I have any such desire to covert the US into a European model.

What probably bothers me the most are people like you who are civics challenged. Trump can nominate whoever he wants but it is up to the Senate to confirm that nomination. My support for Trump rests solely on the economy and his experience in the private sector, both good and bad. Hillary has no qualifications for the office but like you wants a more intrusive Federal Govt. and since you cannot get things done through the states you want a court to legislate for you. Being from LA has indoctrinated you into the entitlement mentality and you look to the Federal Govt. to do what you cannot get your politicians to do.

"Hillary Clinton Slams Trump In Historic Speech As Unfit For President"

I can't help but wonder what makes this historic.

"Hillary Clinton Slams Trump In Historic Speech As Unfit For President"

I can't help but wonder what makes this historic.

Anything that Hillary does is going to be classified as historic since she has done so little and thus the media is going to carry water for her making people believe she is someone she isn't

Just another example of what this country gets with Hiilary who absolutely no principles at all

Clinton aide reportedly got top donor named to nuclear advisory board | Fox News

Then there is this

White House confirms 'criminal' probe over Clinton emails, 'shreds' campaign claim | Fox News

We know you have no problem with liars when they are Democrats but how about competence?

What probably bothers me the most are people like you who are civics challenged. Trump can nominate whoever he wants but it is up to the Senate to confirm that nomination.

How surprising! Yet more naked dishonesty about you. I never claimed Trump couldn't nominate whoever he wants to or that the Senate doesn't do the confirmations. Please save the straw men for those dumb enough to be interested in them.
My support for Trump rests solely on the economy and his experience in the private sector, both good and bad.

Don't care. No one asked what your support rests on.
Hillary has no qualifications for the office but like you wants a more intrusive Federal Govt.

Seriously, why do you keep lying like that? You just look more foolish than you already do.
and since you cannot get things done through the states you want a court to legislate for you.

Lie #452, 418
Being from LA has indoctrinated you into the entitlement mentality and you look to the Federal Govt. to do what you cannot get your politicians to do.

I'm not from LA, thanks, I live here.

Please stop lying. People might stop laughing at you that way.

How surprising! Yet more naked dishonesty about you. I never claimed Trump couldn't nominate whoever he wants to or that the Senate doesn't do the confirmations. Please save the straw men for those dumb enough to be interested in them.

Don't care. No one asked what your support rests on.

Seriously, why do you keep lying like that? You just look more foolish than you already do.

Lie #452, 418

I'm not from LA, thanks, I live here.

Please stop lying. People might stop laughing at you that way.

LOL, ok, cans see another dishonest liberal here. Your location lists Los Angeles which is what I was stating but since you believe Hillary has accomplishments, please list them for us and of course not use her website which just has a good list of verbs and things she was involved in, nothing actually accomplished on her own.

You are the one who raised the USSC as an issue and apparently you believe Hillary would nominate someone more to your liking ignoring she lacks any leadership or management skills to even make a valid nomination just like the link I gave you for an appointment to the nuclear agency. If this is an indication looks like her nominees can be paid for by contributions.

LOL, ok, cans see another dishonest liberal here.

And yet you're the one lying through your teeth. Sorry, m'am, I'm not a liberal, no matter how hard you cry.
Your location lists Los Angeles which is what I was stating but since you believe Hillary has accomplishments please list them for us and of course not use her website which just has a good list of verbs and things she was involved in, nothing actually accomplished on her own.

No, I've never claimed to believe that. Why are you lying?
You are the one who raised the USSC as an issue and apparently you believe Hillary would nominate someone more to your liking ignoring she lacks any leadership or management skills to even make a valid nomination just like the link I gave you for an appointment to the nuclear agency. If this is an indication looks like her nominees can be paid for by contributions.

Yes, I do believe she would nominate someone more to my liking. That's the first honest thing I've ever heard you post.

Have a cookie.

Wow. You truly are too stupid not to put on ignore.

Good luck with your magical thinking. You'll need it once you're out of high school.

Look, why don't you try making a lucid point instead of personal attacks. Tell me exactly what qualifications and accomplishments Hillary has to be President and what was historic about her rants against Trump?

Why am I not surprised?

And why am I surprised that positive results and an empty resume aren't of interest to you as I believe you voted for Obama twice. Trump has both good and bad accomplishments all in the private sector. Hillary made millions in the public sector. Apparently you don't understand the difference.

And why am I surprised that positive results and an empty resume aren't of interest to you as I believe you voted for Obama twice. Trump has both good and bad accomplishments all in the private sector. Hillary made millions in the public sector. Apparently you don't understand the difference.

What are you some sort of communist? You don't like our economic system?.........

HRC has been successful in the capitalist economic system which is the engine of our economy.........

Maybe you're just green with envy...........could that be your problem?

BTW

You have no idea who or if I voted for............and if so........what does it matter?

Trump is a dirtbag............and you ain't hear the half of it yet...........

I could also say you voted twice for the worst P{resident in US history..................and like so what does that mean?

What are you some sort of communist? You don't like our economic system?.........

HRC has been successful in the capitalist economic system which is the engine of our economy.........

Maybe you're just green with envy...........could that be your problem?

BTW

You have no idea who or if I voted for............and if so........what does it matter?

Trump is a dirtbag............and you ain't hear the half of it yet...........

I could also say you voted twice for the worst P{resident in US history..................and like so what does that mean?

So you think being a public servant and making millions is a tribute to the capitalistic system we have today? Not surprising at all that you trumpet what she did while demonizing someone who actually spent their entire life in the private sector and became a billionaire.

Trump is a dirt bag as portrayed by the media all in an attempt to divert from the Hillary Clinton most of us know. Interesting how the worst President in US history according to you has economic numbers better than someone you believe is one of our best but then again actual numbers don't matter and perception is reality.

So you think being a public servant and making millions is a tribute to the capitalistic system we have today? Not surprising at all that you trumpet what she did while demonizing someone who actually spent their entire life in the private sector and became a billionaire.

Trump is a dirt bag as portrayed by the media all in an attempt to divert from the Hillary Clinton most of us know. Interesting how the worst President in US history according to you has economic numbers better than someone you believe is one of our best but then again actual numbers don't matter and perception is reality.

I do not wish to get into a "peeing" contest with you..........it is a waste of my good time

Have a nice day

I do not wish to get into a "peeing" contest with you..........it is a waste of my good time

Have a nice day

Thank you, you too. Obviously your perception and the marketing of the leftwing media trumps actual data and actual economic results including basic civics. I find it quite telling how the Democratic Controlled Congress allowed Bush alone to create the recession or was it the Democratic controlled Congress saw an opportunity to create terms and market terms like Great Recession and saved jobs to regain the WH and implement their leftwing agenda? Hmmm, interesting

Also seems quite interesting to me that Obama has generated 3.3 trillion in Economic growth much of which was ARRA, Govt. spending and Bush with a recession generated 4.5 trillion in GDP growth during his 8 years.

Also interesting that Bush added 4.9 trillion to the debt in 8 years and Obama 8.6 trillion in 7. Obama has a lower labor participation rate, higher discouraged workers, more people on food stamps, and higher growth in the size of the Federal Govt. than Bush. Also in 7 years Bush created 9 million jobs the same as Obama but with the exception of the last few months of 2008 never had 6.4 million part time employees for economic reasons of 560,000 discouraged workers. Seems the worst President in history is nothing more than a figment of your imagination and liberal marketing

Hillary Clinton Slams Trump In Historic Speech As Unfit For President | Crooks and Liars

“Hillary Clinton spoke to a packed house at the Brooklyn Navy Yard tonight, as she clinched the Democratic nomination for President……………

………….. We believe that cooperation is better than conflict, unity is better than division, empowerment is better than resentment, and bridges are better than walls," Clinton declared. Turning to Trump, Clinton laid it bare. "Donald Trump is temperamentally unfit to be President and Commander-In-Chief," she said. "And he's not just trying to build a wall between American and Mexico, he's trying to wall off Americans from each other.

She called his slogan, "Make America Great Again," code for sending America back…………

Yes way back to the times and world of Archie Bunker…………

When the whites were in control…………..

And the others knew where their place was……..

Lol !

Trumps Political opponent claims he's unfit for public office ? Wake the neighbors and call the press !!

Back
Top Bottom