• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton Slams Trump In Historic Speech As Unfit For President

Lol !

Trumps Political opponent claims he's unfit for public office ? Wake the neighbors and call the press !!

Well then..........I have nor heard or read the qualities that Donald possesses to qualify him to be president.........

Maybe you can list them for us all..........Enquiring minds want to know

Well then..........I have nor heard or read the qualities that Donald possesses to qualify him to be president.........

Maybe you can list them for us all..........Enquiring minds want to know

Inquiring minds, yes, but not closed ones like yours

Those on the losing side of debate often childishly reply with personal attacks.............

Nothing personal at all, just an observation. Please post for me where you have ever listened to the Conservative point of view and changed your mind on any issue? It seems to be a waste of time countering your opinions with data and actual verifiable facts as you prefer rhetoric to substance. Prove me wrong. Tell me what exactly in all those positions held by Hillary is a positive accomplishment that benefited our national security?

Nothing personal at all, just an observation. Please post for me where you have ever listened to the Conservative point of view and changed your mind on any issue? It seems to be a waste of time countering your opinions with data and actual verifiable facts as you prefer rhetoric to substance. Prove me wrong. Tell me what exactly in all those positions held by Hillary is a positive accomplishment that benefited our national security?

You need to pay more attention friend to what I post...............I often cite Red State, WND, Faux Noise, NYP, Breitbart..............etc with Faux Noise in the background............Read Rush and others

Do you read or cite any?

You need to pay more attention friend to what I post...............I often cite Red State, WND, Faux Noise, NYP, Breitbart..............etc with Faux Noise in the background............Read Rush and others

Do you read or cite any?

No, I cite BEA.gov, BLS.gov, Treasury mostly because those provide the official economic data. As for citing the sources you claim, yes and normally you mock those sources but seriously, I don't pay much attention to opinions of others as I prefer hard data, logic, common sense, and basic civics

No, I cite BEA.gov, BLS.gov, Treasury mostly because those provide the official economic data. As for citing the sources you claim, yes and normally you mock those sources but seriously, I don't pay much attention to opinions of others as I prefer hard data, logic, common sense, and basic civics

Well bully for you..........:lamo

"Hillary Clinton Slams Trump In Historic Speech As Unfit For President"

I can't help but wonder what makes this historic.

The Biased Lame Stream, in the tank for Hillary Media declared it as historic, so it just must be so. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom