• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here's the proof of voter fraud we've been waiting for!

Drowning Man

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Florida attorney under investigation for registering to vote in Georgia, encouraging others to do the same

PAULDING COUNTY, Ga. — A Florida attorney is at the center of a new state investigation after elections officials say he recently attempted to register to vote in Georgia and instructed other Florida Republicans on how to do it .

Bill Price is seen in a now-deleted Facebook Live video, speaking to the Bay County GOP members in Florida on Nov. 7th. It was about half an hour after the election was called for the Joe Biden-Kamala Harris ticket.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger confirmed the video is being investigated and released the following statement Thursday:

“Make no mistake, individuals who attempt to undermine the integrity of Georgia’s elections will be investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law,” said Raffensperger. “Those who move to Georgia just to vote in the Senate runoffs with no intention of staying are committing a felony that is punishable with jailtime and hefty fines. They will be found, they will be investigated, and they will be punished.”

Channel 2 investigative reporter Nicole Carr recorded the nearly hour-long video at the center of the investigation Tuesday afternoon, shortly before it was deleted.

Price begins by sharing his legal expertise with the crowd, telling them lawsuits challenging the presidential race are likely to fail.

“I’d love to tell you that there are legal avenues for success in the courts, but as a realist and as a lawyer myself, I know that that’s just not going to happen,” he said.

Instead, Price encouraged the crowd to work toward a “billion-man” march at the State Capitol, show up in Atlanta on Election Day, and move if they can do it.

I hope the Florida Bar pulls his license to practice law.

And the State of Georgia prosecutes.

The only people I'm aware of that have been arrested for voter fraud were in Pennsylvania and this guy (All TRump Voters).

Democrats must be REALLY SMART to be able to do it MILLIONS of times without getting caught...lol

I wonder if this was on Hunter Biden's laptop.

A little too late to bring up voter fraud after the media have already declared a winner. But I don't see Trump giving up a landslide win which he so richly deserved easily.

No one should be doing this...no matter which side you're on.

There's a poll-rigging hearing in progress in Georgia at this very moment.

Poll-rigging happened - - there's plenty of evidence to prove it. The question they're asking is

HOW MUCH poll rigging went on in Georgia?

An observer noted that over 10,000 votes were for Biden. 19 votes were for Trump.

Of course statistically, that's impossible. But when the observer made note of it, democrat poll workers scurried around and started whispering.

The observer was ushered out.

At another polling place, democrat pollsters were doing exit polls (Which is fine AFTER the voter has voted) on voters waiting in line to vote (which violates the law).

Lot's of shenanigans going on in Georgia. Probably the rest of the country too.

One North Korean boatload of Biden ballots was caught sailing into Maine but how many North Korean vessels went undetected with countless Biden ballots into US harbors across the nation? Basically, there was probably a North Korean vessel in every port on the East Coast. Thousands of North Korean vessels carrying millions of Biden votes to our shores. Thanks, Obama.

I am searching for an intelligent person who believes that there was widespread voter fraud in this election or that the election was rigged.

Just one.

So far, this topic has been a one-question Moron Test, one which oh so many Trump supporters have failed.

Poll-rigging happened - - there's plenty of evidence to prove it. The question they're asking is

An observer noted that over 10,000 votes were for Biden. 19 votes were for Trump.

Of course statistically, that's impossible. But when the observer made note of it, democrat poll workers scurried around and started whispering.

At another polling place, democrat pollsters were doing exit polls (Which is fine AFTER the voter has voted) on voters waiting in line to vote (which violates the law).

Got a link for that hearing you speak of? Only info I can find out of GA right now is that after a second recount they STILL can't find any evidence of fraud.

lol... Does anyone else remember how, just a few weeks ago, Republicans were throwing a rod over the idea of Democrats moving to Georgia in order to vote?

Trump News interviewed this North Korean, "I voted many times for Biden. Hunter paid me. Dennis Rodman is the leader of the Deep State."

Just how many North Koreans voted for Biden and how many times each? The world will never know. Why is Rodman trying to destroy America and how did he become Head of The Deep State? Again, that couldn't be figured out. Thanks, Obama.

Seriously, if the cult isn't gonna do that anymore then I will because it's funny as hell.

Got a link for that hearing you speak of? Only info I can find out of GA right now is that after a second recount they STILL can't find any evidence of fraud.

I admire you for asking him for a link. The optimism is impressive.

I am impressed with the degree of their stupidity. Their attempt to make their stupidity appear logical.

1. Start with dumbass, unproven assertion. "Poll-rigging happened."

2. Ask questions about their dumbass assertion as if it is true. "How much poll-rigging happened?"

3. Keep asking questions to make their dumbass assertion seem less like a dumbass assertion and more like an established truth. "Were Democrats involved? Which ones were involved? Did the poll-rigging reach the highest levels in the state? To what extent did Deep State undermine Trump's win in the last election?"

4. Forget that other people have critical thinking skills.

Lol... Sorry, but all these "hearings" are just a show for the gullible and those overwhelmed by motivated reasoning.

An observer noted that over 10,000 votes were for Biden. 19 votes were for Trump. Of course statistically, that's impossible. But when the observer made note of it, democrat poll workers scurried around and started whispering.
lol

Seriously? That's all you've got? It sounds like yet another example of a poorly trained observer who doesn't have a clue of what he was watching.

No, dude. Observers can't be "ushered out" unless they are disrupting the count or doing something else illegal.

HOLY SHI -- oh, wait. This is one of the most heavily observed elections in US history. If this actually happened, then Republican observers should have notified the poll workers and/or police.

Sorry not sorry, but this is just petty BS by people who can't accept that Trump lost.

Trump lost. Your preferred candidate lost. It happens. Time to put on your Big Boy Pants, accept the results, and work on the next election. That's how democracy works.

What exactly is poll rigging and what does that have to do with election fraud by a Trump supporter? Asking for a friend.

So I just want to add a comment about the MSM running around with its hair and pants on fire. This nonsense about Americans no longer having faith in THE VOTE is starting to sound a little strident to my ears.

158 to 160 million Americans voted in this year's election. That is an impressive total. Maybe its time for MSM to take a deep breath and stop trying to make every single thing seem like a four alarm fire.

So I just want to add a comment about the MSM running around with its hair and pants on fire. This nonsense about Americans no longer having faith in THE VOTE is starting to sound a little strident to my ears.

158 to 160 million Americans voted in this year's election. That is an impressive total. Maybe its time for MSM to take a deep breath and stop trying to make every single thing seem like a four alarm fire.
Alarmist headlines sell well, and generate more clicks. The tabloids taught them well.

Idiots. Promoting this is going to depress Republican turnout.

Which is, of course, entirely fine by me.

Florida attorney under investigation for registering to vote in Georgia, encouraging others to do the same

PAULDING COUNTY, Ga. — A Florida attorney is at the center of a new state investigation after elections officials say he recently attempted to register to vote in Georgia and instructed other Florida Republicans on how to do it .

Bill Price is seen in a now-deleted Facebook Live video, speaking to the Bay County GOP members in Florida on Nov. 7th. It was about half an hour after the election was called for the Joe Biden-Kamala Harris ticket.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger confirmed the video is being investigated and released the following statement Thursday:

“Make no mistake, individuals who attempt to undermine the integrity of Georgia’s elections will be investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law,” said Raffensperger. “Those who move to Georgia just to vote in the Senate runoffs with no intention of staying are committing a felony that is punishable with jailtime and hefty fines. They will be found, they will be investigated, and they will be punished.”

Channel 2 investigative reporter Nicole Carr recorded the nearly hour-long video at the center of the investigation Tuesday afternoon, shortly before it was deleted.

Price begins by sharing his legal expertise with the crowd, telling them lawsuits challenging the presidential race are likely to fail.

“I’d love to tell you that there are legal avenues for success in the courts, but as a realist and as a lawyer myself, I know that that’s just not going to happen,” he said.

Instead, Price encouraged the crowd to work toward a “billion-man” march at the State Capitol, show up in Atlanta on Election Day, and move if they can do it.
The Republicans were screaming about rampant vote fraud in the recent general election because they were the ones committing it.

Where is the evidence of all this widespread voter fraud.
If you accuse half the country of cheating, you'd better be able to back it up.

A little too late to bring up voter fraud after the media have already declared a winner. But I don't see Trump giving up a landslide win which he so richly deserved easily.
Like Bill Munny said, "Deserve's got nothin' to do with it."

How can such a large segment of America be so gullible and stupid?

There is quite a long list of nonsensical things that they simply believe to be true. An hour of honest search on the Internet would reveal to them that those beliefs are untrue.

Why don't they do that? Are they really so mentally weak that if they come to grips with the truth, it will make them snap?

Trump being our president seems to be proof that we need to overhaul our educational system. We should also teach the students that cowering, sniveling, whining, and blaming others isn't what grownups should do.

Just want to understand your point. The issue is the MSM reporting on the folks not having faith in the vote, not the president trying to create distrust in the vote? And the media reporting on that?

Back
Top Bottom