• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hawaii becomes first state to put gun owners in federal database

He has claimed he is a gun owner and thinks people ought to own some guns-just not any guns he cannot own in the peoples collective of Lunafornia

Whatever passes in California is not indicative of a national movement, given their Democrat Super majorities.

Your sleeping is what is allowing all of this to take place. You should'a been more involved in neighborhood safety to begin with, then it would not have come to this.

But, go ahead and snore while the world passes you by.

Whatever passes in California is not indicative of a national movement, given their Democrat Super majorities.

As California goes, so goes the nation. And old a very true adage.

This is a dangerous precedent. A secret List of people with firearms in the hands of the government. These will be the first people to be 'visited' by the Leftist Federal Police State LEOs for confiscation of those firearms. The temptation that this list exists will be too compelling for the leftists to ignore. You can see the abuse of this coming from a mile off.

:lamo

Yes indeed. And for that very reason, one of my good friends who lives there, leaves his guns in Oregon and will give no information to the State of Hawaii.

Paradise ........is not always what it seems.

Always buy from a private seller.

The liberal boobs in Oregon passed a law against that last year....but we ignore it!

Even many Sheriff's said it was unenforceable and they told the Legislature and the Gov., that they would ignore at well.

Yep, the tide is certainly turning and Hawaii is jumping into a leadership role with both feet. California has legislation on the Nov ballot that will require a background check for ammunition: that's the real ticket and there's some other stuff on there as well.

Yep! Things are lookin up!

You just like to BS everyone...don't ya?

this is what I love about Jet. he pretends that he supports people being able to own firearms (a lie), he pretends that giving up some rights (such as the right to own firearms that cause people who think like Jet to soil themselves) will help "preserve" the second amendment. What we really have is a guy who lives in a nanny state that has all sorts of idiotic gun control laws and he suffers a "Stockholm syndrome" and now wants to afflict the rest of the country with the idiocy that he lives under.

It would appear that way....or...he's just full of beans and likes to stir that pot.

And you define military weapons as?

Any weapon designed for military use post Korean war that can carry 30 or 100 round clips or is fully automatic.

That is actually a very narrow band.

California businesses FLEE every time somebody coughs. California is still the 6th largest economy in the world and good strong businesses - large - medium and small are doing just fine and new ones are popping up every day.

Let the weaklings flee; it'll be better for our economy without the drain.

6th largest economy and $400B in debt. :lamo

You just like to BS everyone...don't ya?

It would appear that way....or...he's just full of beans and likes to stir that pot.

Nope, I like telling the truth. You guys can't stand that.

Any weapon designed for military use post Korean war that can carry 30 or 100 round clips or is fully automatic.

I cringe every time a civilian says "clip".

its fun watching the bangasms from the anti gun left. and then watching the same guy claim he's not a gun banner. I think the Bannerrhoids in Hawaii and California are trying to drive people who vote GOP out of their states. Its what some Democrap run cities have done and some Democrap bannerrhoids have essentially admitted to that strategy

Yep!

Your sleeping is what is allowing all of this to take place. You should'a been more involved in neighborhood safety to begin with, then it would not have come to this.

But, go ahead and snore while the world passes you by.

I've been involved in increasing and re-instating the Death Penalty in all 50 states......and look what the world has come to.

Forget Hawaii doing something stupid. That's a given.

I'm concerned that there is a federal/FBI database.

So a 20 round 12 gauge street sweeper is ok?

Back
Top Bottom