• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hawaii becomes first state to put gun owners in federal database

6th largest economy and $400B in debt. :lamo

Florida lags way behind in income and population and is still 167 billion in debt.

:lamo

As California goes, so goes the nation. And old a very true adage.

Very sad indeed. When I was young, I thought that was a great thing....my state was leading the nation to better things......now my X state is leading the nation to a oblivion and disaster.

I'm against a lot of guns, just not for military weapons.

Military weapons are terrific.......and they all work nearly the same way as civilian weapons do, except for full auto. I like that in a gun...I like options.

Yep...how stupid is that? Paying a ****ing loser $15 an hour!

Yep!

I've been involved in increasing and re-instating the Death Penalty in all 50 states......and look what the world has come to.

Gosh, I don't remember assigning that comment to - you, but since you insist: you haven't done anything to get guns out of the streets or stop any mass shootings. I didn't see MickyW on the news organizing against street gangs, or petitioning to get AKs and ARs off the streets.

So, you've really done nothing. And that's the bigger problem isn't it.

Very sad indeed. When I was young, I thought that was a great thing....my state was leading the nation to better things......now my X state is leading the nation to a oblivion and disaster.

Wait a minute... southern Oregon, ex-California, you're one of those refugees Oregonians are referring to when they say their state's been 'californicated'.

Military weapons are terrific.......and they all work nearly the same way as civilian weapons do, except for full auto. I like that in a gun...I like options.

Yep...how stupid is that? Paying a ****ing loser $15 an hour!

That quote, should have read, I'm FOR a lot of guns, just not for military use...

The rest of your stuff is nonsense.

California businesses FLEE every time somebody coughs. California is still the 6th largest economy in the world and good strong businesses - large - medium and small are doing just fine and new ones are popping up every day.

Let the weaklings flee; it'll be better for our economy without the drain.

When my friends from Porterville were told by the Sheriff, that he could no longer protect them in their homes or business from the Mexican gangs, they sold all and moved to Oregon. Where I live we have no gangs.

So many folks from Calif. sign up for my gun classes and love the freedom to own whatever they want, or carry whatever they want, here in Oregon.

Calif. is losing a lot of good people .....by the thousands! Most of the cops I worked with down there, have moved out.

You may think it's a great place and in some areas, it still is, but the odds are against you as the illegals take over and the gangs take over and the women are raped and people murdered. Gun Free Zones are just liberal Stupid!

People living there can't always see what trash is taking over Calif., but as a 30 year former resident and from the outside looking in....I can see what a ****hole it has become!

Too expensive....way too expensive and/or crime ridden.

I have one son left down there and he can't wait to retire and leave!

Last edited:
When my friends from Porterville were told by the Sheriff, that he could no longer protect them in their homes or business from the Mexican gangs, they sold all and moved to Oregon. Where I live we have no gangs.

So many folks from Calif. sign up for my gun classes and love the freedom to own whatever they want, or carry whatever they want, here in Oregon.

Calif. is losing a lot of good people .....by the thousands! Most of the cops I worked with down there, have moved out.

You may think it's a great place and in some areas, it still is, but the odds are against you as the illegals take over and the gangs take over and the women are raped and people murdered. Gun Free Zones are just liberal Stupid!

California has gangs, and always has because of the amounts of money that move through here. Oregon (nice place) has always been in the sticks, but you guys now have gangs too: Drug cartels in Oregon: Violence in the Northwest | OregonLive.com

So, nice try but - :lamo

I'm all for about 20 million people fleeing California, so that the state can go back to being normal again.

YOU can have'em.

No...it's not! It's Spot On!

No, it's not: it might have been changed, that's not how I feel. I couldn't be a gun owner and feel that way.

So you changed your gun ban list already huh? What a surprise.

Nope: that's a military weapon as well, isn't good for anything else.

California businesses FLEE every time somebody coughs. California is still the 6th largest economy in the world and good strong businesses - large - medium and small are doing just fine and new ones are popping up every day.

Let the weaklings flee; it'll be better for our economy without the drain.

I'll bet you supported the Wall Street Bailout.

I'll bet you supported the Wall Street Bailout.

Nope. I wanted to see Wall Street fall right on it's ass. There are way too many holes there and every time the economy crashes we find the new ones they used.

Yes indeed. And for that very reason, one of my good friends who lives there, leaves his guns in Oregon and will give no information to the State of Hawaii.

Paradise ........is not always what it seems.

That particular 'paradise' is a well known leftist one, equivalent to the West Coast of continental US, and as such, trending ever more to statism.

That particular 'paradise' is a well known leftist one, equivalent to the West Coast of continental US, and as such, trending ever more to statism.

Nonsense.

Nonsense.

Hawaii is right in line with the Northern Mariana Islands ban on handguns, assault weapons, registration/permits, and a $1,000 purchase tax for the firearms they do allow.

All despite a Federal ruling in March that they are in violation of the 2nd Amendment. As far as I'm concerned they are no long part of the U.S. border.

Yeah, so it's original design was for military use: it's combat weapon.

Also Great for street combat and neighborhood use, against gangs or for home invasions.

Just yesterday, 6 males did a home invasion in the US!

You are obviously sheltered from this type of activity. Do you live in a gated community?

Back
Top Bottom