• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Having a baby with down syndrome 😢

Right. He'd be first on my list, for sure!

ya cuz you just know so much about me

wow your psychic

or maybe your just ignorant and negative and full of assumptions to protect your brainwashed mind and little ego

Right. He'd be first on my list, for sure!

How could you refuse? The has the Joker profile pic and everything. Obviously prime stud-muffin material.

ad_hominem_abusive.jpg

The older the man, the more risk to the baby too.

Older men fathering babies is believed to be a leading cause of autism.

yes of course

so lets forget feminism and go back to the 50's style where people married and had kids young

feminism is harming children. (not that they care)

Sure, feminist women are difficult to woo but, once one does, they're wild!

;)

It might be bad to ignore the thread title. The flame out was hilarious. Spectacular. But the title is still there and if I were to guess I'd predict the original post was against challenged people.

Back
Top Bottom