• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Having a baby with down syndrome 😢

ya she makes the decision to be a whore

the decision to go off the pill

the decision to deny abortion

the decision to deny adoption

the decision to play the victim

then the decision to be a thief and steal money from a man for 20 years.
I'm not getting the "being a whore" part. I'm presuming men want to have sex with them. So every woman a man goes to bed with is a whore?

you left your porch light on, so i stole your car

why dont you take responsibility ?

you produced the theft.

your accountable too

brainwashed feminist logic

So having sex is like stealing a car?

What?

LOL

you left your porch light on, so i stole your car

I see that you dont understand reality and law at all. That's not a rational sentence.
why dont you take responsibility ?
Women do, 50%, by law. Why shouldnt the man be held to his 50% when he knowingly took the risk and knew she had control of the decisions if she got pregnant? (Heh, that's it, isnt it...make that mistake and all of a sudden, feel like a woman has control over a man's life and wallet. What a stupid man not to have been more careful, eh?)
you produced the theft.
Nope, the man's dick contributed 50%. There may be some men so stupid they dont understand that or the consequences when they allow themselves to screw women without making a good decision beforehand...are you familiar with that mindset personally?

I'm not getting the "being a whore" part. I'm presuming men want to have sex with them. So every woman a man goes to bed with is a whore?

any slut can get sex

it takes a real woman to get a relationship

which feminists cant seem to do.

haha

Women do, 50%, by law. Why shouldnt the man be held to his 50% when he knowingly took the risk and knew she had control of the decisions if she got pregnant?

you left your porch light on

so you should be 50% responsible for your car being stolen

haha

woman logic

you left your porch light on

so you should be 50% responsible for your car being stolen

haha

woman logic
You're almost there! And the thief is responsible for 50%

Finally! You got it! Yes, the man should be, and IS by law, held 50% responsible too.

any slut can get sex

it takes a real woman to get a relationship

which feminists cant seem to do.

haha
How can you tell a feminist ( besides checking her for herpes?) Have you ever even met one? What are the signs--in real life for once, please.

How can you tell a feminist ( besides checking her for herpes?) Have you ever even met one? What are the signs--in real life for once, please.

victim mentality

entitlement

brainwashing society

spreading conspiracy theories of wage gap and patriarchy haha

A woman's risk of having a baby with chromosomal abnormalities increases with her age.
Down syndrome is the most common chromosomal birth defect, and a woman's risk of having a baby with Down syndrome is:
  • At age 20, 1 in 1,441
  • At age 25, 1 in 1,383
  • At age 30, 1 in 959
  • At age 35, 1 in 338
  • At age 40, 1 in 84
  • At age 45, 1 in 32

Is this why men are biologically programmed from evolution to be sexually attracted to younger women?

Will people waiting longer to have children end up hurting children?

I imagine American diet and radiowaves have alot do to with genetic damage to the eggs over the years.

Also; If a chick is like 60 and still smoking hot then you are confirming her good genetics. The oldest chick we know about to have a kid was 73 or 74 years old when she gave birth supposedly.

victim mentality

entitlement

brainwashing society

spreading conspiracy theories of wage gap and patriarchy haha

Have you ever actually talked to a woman?

Back
Top Bottom