• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Having a baby with down syndrome 😢

Omniscient

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
A woman's risk of having a baby with chromosomal abnormalities increases with her age.
Down syndrome is the most common chromosomal birth defect, and a woman's risk of having a baby with Down syndrome is:
  • At age 20, 1 in 1,441
  • At age 25, 1 in 1,383
  • At age 30, 1 in 959
  • At age 35, 1 in 338
  • At age 40, 1 in 84
  • At age 45, 1 in 32

Is this why men are biologically programmed from evolution to be sexually attracted to younger women?

Will people waiting longer to have children end up hurting children?

Last edited:
A woman's risk of having a baby with chromosomal abnormalities increases with her age.
Down syndrome is the most common chromosomal birth defect, and a woman's risk of having a baby with Down syndrome is:
  • At age 20, 1 in 1,441
  • At age 25, 1 in 1,383
  • At age 30, 1 in 959
  • At age 35, 1 in 338
  • At age 40, 1 in 84
  • At age 45, 1 in 32

Is this why men are biologically programmed from evolution to be sexually attracted to younger women?

Perhaps. It could be other factors. This one may just be coincidental.

Perhaps. It could be other factors. This one may just be coincidental.

or perhaps this is the real reason men want younger women

and so we shouldnt listen to the feminist propoganda about how we should want them when they are 35

• At age 20, 1 in 1,441
  • At age 25, 1 in 1,383
  • At age 30, 1 in 959
  • At age 35, 1 in 338
  • At age 40, 1 in 84
  • At age 45, 1 in 32

Talk about a dishonest, misogynist post. Had he bothered to even look at the chart that was provided for him on that Wikipedia page:

Down_risk_by_maternal_age.png

He would have seen that the percent risk goes down after age 45.

Worse, he conveniently left out the fact that older men are also at risk of having kids with disabilities:

But Omni just wants to blame the woman. (n)

Talk about a dishonest, misogynist post. Had he bothered to even look at the chart that was provided for him on that Wikipedia page:

Worse, he conveniently left out the fact that older men are also at risk of having kids with disabilities:

if i just want to blame the woman then why did i LIKE your reply?

and also your reply does not invalidate my post at all. 35 year old feminist has more likelyhood of having down syndrom kid then 20 year old hottie

if i just want to blame the woman then why did i LIKE your reply?

I have no idea. I'm not a mind-reader.

and also your reply does not invalidate my post at all. 35 year old feminist has more likelyhood of having down syndrom kid then 20 year old hottie

But you singled out women. And if you think that 35-year-old women can't be beautiful, well, that's your problem. 🤷‍♂️

Besides all the increased birth risks it is nice to have parents still young enough to still enjoy physical activities with their children.

Ever seen a picture of Trump tossing a football or baseball with his youngest son Barron?

But you singled out women. And if you think that 35-year-old women can't be beautiful, well, that's your problem. 🤷‍♂️

womens body is the one making the baby

and the reason the old women are not having down sydnrom is because they are not even having any babies. they cant

So asexual reproduction. Got it.

Prove it.

lots of feminists want marriage at 35

a 23 year old woman working at mcdondalds has more chance of making healthy baby

i guess you better tell the feminists to wait until they are 50 since the down sydnrom chance goes down then haha

• At age 20, 1 in 1,441
  • At age 25, 1 in 1,383
  • At age 30, 1 in 959
  • At age 35, 1 in 338
  • At age 40, 1 in 84
  • At age 45, 1 in 32

It's because humans originally didnt live very long, 40's was very old and humans reproduced earlier, period.

With better nutrition, medicine, and technology, people live longer but many parts of our bodies have not 'kept up' with that. Our teeth, skin, joints, etc etc etc evolved to support people into a much earlier reproductive prime and then after that it mattered less if non-reproducing people survived.

lots of feminists want marriage at 35

a 23 year old woman working at mcdondalds has more chance of making healthy baby

i guess you better tell the feminists to wait until they are 50 since the down sydnrom chance goes down then haha
You act like this is new medical information.

Where have you been the past several decades?

Why do 'women' need to be told this stuff? It's common knowledge. You seem to be gloating over a rather sad medical risk for babies.

You act like this is new medical information.

good. send this information to all your 35 year old feminist friends who want a baby and are mad that men choose younger women

good. send this information to all your 35 year old feminist friends who want a baby and are mad that men choose younger women
When you manage to read better, try reading my post again and you'll see that everyone else already knew this.

What do you think a 'woman's biological clock is ticking' is about? :rolleyes:

When you manage to read better, try reading my post again and you'll see that everyone else already knew this.

What do you think a 'woman's biological clock is ticking' is about? :rolleyes:

ya its common knoweldge yet somehow the feminist ego has blocked it out and complains about men chasing younger women

He doesn't give a rats about down syndrome children in general.

He's just using them to complain about women again. It's a disgrace that he uses children like that.

Cry, whine, stamp his feet.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

ya im evil

says your paranoia lol
Says your posts.

Take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming everyone else for your poor behavior. You are the one attempting to use down syndrome children to push your agenda. You don't give two tosses about those children and it's disgusting that you use them as pawns in your hatred for women.

It's sick.

i dont hate women

i debunk feminist propaganda

big difference

you should know better
I know what I see from your posts.

You are so full of hatred for women and have so little respect for down syndrome children that you would use them to further your agenda.

However you want to spin it, that's beyond repulsive. Congratulations, that's your legacy here.

I know what I see from your posts.

You are so full of hatred for women and have so little respect for down syndrome children that you would use them to further your agenda.

However you want to spin it, that's beyond repulsive. Congratulations, that's your legacy here.

open yourself up to the possibility that im here to help women by debunking feminist propaganda

open yourself up to the possibility that im here to help women by debunking feminist propaganda
Let me clear. Based on your presentation here, you are not someone that I would ever consider seeking help from.

I live in the real world and understand already how life works and don't hate an entire gender.

Save your sick and moronic views for the loser incels on youtube and facebook.

Let me clear. Based on your presentation here, you are not someone that I would ever consider seeking help from.

I live in the real world and understand already how life works and don't hate an entire gender.

Save your sick and moronic views for the loser incels on youtube and facebook.

omg yur so tough. good for u

image.png

Back
Top Bottom