• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Happy Ending" after massage - ????

"Happy Endings" in the context of a massage should

• be perfectly legal between consenting adults

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • considered prostitution and therefore be/remain illegal

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • be outlawed

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • offered in every massage parlor everywhere

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • other - please explain

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
If it is a matter of interpretation than that can be sorted. A man goes to a massage center and the expert there who just happen to be a great TGND like woman does such a good job that the customer pays extra. This extra payment opens up conversations which eventually leads to the two being a couple (at least temporarily). Then they have sex for being a couple and the extra payment has nothing to do with it.

What the hell. How did I get drug into this?! :shock:

:lol:

Stimulating another person's genitals for pleasure is sex. Having sex for money is prostitution. This is not rocket surgery.

What the hell. How did I get drug into this?! :shock:

:lol:

Do not know whether you like TGND being brought up as a highest standard for female sexuality or not, but I might be referring to other girls next door also ;)

Not if the money issue was separate from the service.

If you pay for sexual services it is prostitution legally speaking. If a massage costs the same as a deluxe massage then it's just a sexual encounter. But if the deluxe costs more than it's obviously a payment for sexual conduct.

If you pay for sexual services it is prostitution legally speaking. If a massage costs the same as a deluxe massage then it's just a sexual encounter. But if the deluxe costs more than it's obviously a payment for sexual conduct.

Ever heard of "tips?"

If it is mandatory it isn't gratuity.

Who is to say whether it was mandatory or a tip? You? You were not there?

The two couples were, and they can state that the post massage happy ending was a couple sex, the money had nothing to do with it. The extra charge was a tip.

Just exploring some vacuum in the ordeal. I do not plan to have "happy ending" any other place other than in my good ole bed.

Who is to say whether it was mandatory or a tip? You? You were not there?

The two couples were, and they can state that the post massage happy ending was a couple sex, the money had nothing to do with it. The extra charge was a tip.

Just exploring some vacuum in the ordeal. I do not plan to have "happy ending" any other place other than in my good ole bed.

What if I didn't tip? Could I still get the happy ending?

Do not know whether you like TGND being brought up as a highest standard for female sexuality or not, but I might be referring to other girls next door also ;)

I was giving you crap. ;)

I couldn't care either way. I never saw the point of a "happy ending" massage. If I want a handjob, I'll give myself one. To me, it's like paying several bucks for bottled water. Why? What's the point?

When happy ending massages come with a little sucky-sucky, I'll be more invested in one side or the other.

there are hundreds of massage halls in turkey which serve as brothel although prostitution is legal here

so , no legality will stop people from doing it.

If your friend buys you a prostitute, it's still illegal, so that argument is out.

I've always found that hilarious. Two people ****ing only for money is completely ok, as long as they're both being paid. Two people ****ing while neither get paid, also completely ok. Two people ****ing while only one gets paid, TOTALLY ILLEGAL AND RUINING OUR SOCIETY!!

I do that with all my dates.

FindLaw | Cases and Codes

Okay, it's kind of a sexual act, kind of one-sided though and it's not like you could get a disease from a hand job anyway. I know most women would probably not like it too much if their men were out getting hand jobs all the time, but that's between them. I don't think that if they were made legal, men who were happy with their SO would be seeking out hand jobs (or sex for that matter) from strangers anyway. I think that, most of time, people (men and women) would seek sex outside of their relationship because something is missing. I could be wrong though. This is just my opinion, so don't yell at me. :lol:

I couldn't care either way. I never saw the point of a "happy ending" massage. If I want a handjob, I'll give myself one. To me, it's like paying several bucks for bottled water. Why? What's the point?

When happy ending massages come with a little sucky-sucky, I'll be more invested in one side or the other.

I have a lover more than willing to give me a happy ending that most times evolve to oral for free, so I don't need to go looking for it

Why stop at sucky-sucky?

I guess I'm just not greedy enough to think that a cute Chinese girl rubbing me down and sucking my dick to climax isn't enough.

But she might be greedy! You never know when all of a sudden she will take full advantage of you.

But she might be greedy! You never know when all of a sudden she will take full advantage of you.

Well shucks. Good thing that, by then, I'll be too relaxed to fight back.

Earn that extra twenty, Ling-Ling.

Back
Top Bottom